December 19, 2014 | 1454 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Revlon - PhotoReady Perfecting Primer (color 001)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 5:02:00 AM More reviews by sarahkate111

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

OMG HG PRIMER RIGHT HERE!!!!! I absolutely LOVE this primer. I only got this the other day it amazing. It completely smooths out my skin and refines my pores on my nose.

The price is pretty expensive here in Australia, like seriously, $29.95 for a "drugstore" primer is just ridiculous.

I still love this primer and will splurge on it since it is flipping wonderful!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Arganique

The product didn't work for me. When putting it on, it did make my skin feel slicker and smoother, but upon touch I could totally feel the "film"... feels very unnatural...not a fan. Then, when I put my liquid foundation on, oh the horror! It doesn't blend at all. It cakes, smears, and then flakes off along with the primer.

I have to be honest, I tried this product a few times - maybe 5 or 6, every time hoping that maybe I'm doing something wrong, so I try doing it a little differently:

Put on a pea size of primer, wait to dry, apply liquid foundation with a Foundation Brush.... FAIL. Smears, cakes, flakes.

Put on a pea size of primer, wait to dry, apply liquid foundation with a Foundation Sponge.... FAIL. Smears, cakes, flakes.

Put on a pea size of primer, wait to dry, apply liquid foundation with Fingers.... FAIL. Smears, cakes, flakes.

Hate it. Won't be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the sleek packaging and pump! The primer is eh.... Doesn't really do anything. Has silicon in it- I heard that makes some people break out. Won't buy again. Ill stick with my rimmel London perfecting primer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by underage

I'm not much of a primer person but I did like this product. One pump covers my whole face and I felt like it helped my makeup blend easily. I liked how it wasn't too slippery or siliconey. I haven't noticed that it made my foundation last longer but that's not why I purchased it. I wanted something to make my foundation look smooth and flawless and I think this has done a nice job! Good drugstore buy

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Bhale4559

Useless. That's all I can say about it. Made my skin more oily as the day went on. It was expensive for DS and overall it just sucked.

Plus side..it didn't make me break out like revlons other products have.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by VNova

It feels smooth, and does correct my skin a bit. I am acne prone so it helps before i put on my foundation. I use EL double wear so this primer creates a nice shield, therefore the foundation cannot get into all the pores.
It is a bit pricey for a DS brand. But overall is ok.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by amypoppyflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This primer is wonderful. It mattifies the skin, and seems to blur our enlarged pores. Even before you apply concealer or foundation, you can see the nice results of this product. I'm not too sure about it's staying power - but it is a nice product and I would recommend this if you're looking for a product that will give your skin a flawless finish.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Blondieofthetown

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is garbage. Loreal has a way better product but I thought what the heck I'll try Revlon's Photoready primer because I had a $2 off coupon.

It feels nice on the skin but it does nothing visually & I am in my late twenties so it's not like I'm way up there expecting miraculous results, however with a name like "photoready" I am expecting something! It's too thin also it just seems to smear too easily, making things harder to cover and having to apply much more than I would expect.

If this was your first primer & you didn't like it, don't give up! Some primers really do a fantastic job, just not this one!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2013 9:34:00 AM More reviews by hershayla

PROS
-gives off slightly white and balanced skin tone for an okay base for foundation
-blends well
-light-weight
-no break outs or irritation
-love the pump for packaging
CONS
-sinks into smile lines
-it's not very good, but not very bad
-doesn't do "much" for your skin
OVERALL
It's not what I am particularly looking for in a primer. I don't think it's worth buying again. It's not bad but it's not good either. It doesn't really do anything for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

ONE THIRD of this will go to waste because the pump design is simply made inefficient. The primer eventually stops coming out & no tilting/shaking/readjusting can change that. No matter how great the product itself is, being on a budget this is most definetly a deal breaker for me. Having said, that the 2/3 I did use, I enjoyed. The texture is different then most primers, its not as siliconey to the touch. Its more like a thicker lotion that emulsifies as you apply it, leaving a very non-sticky, non-shiny matte finish. It did a great job at filling in my forehead & frown lines. My pores were minimized around my nose, but not did not completely vanish, which was also a disappointment since that is more of a concern for me personally. The pump disperses a small amount & so I would usually need 2 pumps to do the areas mentioned.

I liked the clear bottle as I could keep track of when I was running out, unfort I never got to that & could only stare from afar to the primer being lost. Thought I'd clean the container out & use with some other ds foundations that are pump less but great, but the pump didn't twist open to even clean (or use!) the inside out. Such a shame! :O