August 29, 2014 | 1701 users online

BB Cream - Smashbox - Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by REDK1967

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Absolutely the best BB cream I've ever used. Perfect coverage. Some BB creams offer no coverage but this one is just right for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Desireec727

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG...this product is amazing. I recieved it as a trial sized gift at Sephora while purchasing something else. Of course they only had one color which was light/medium...I'm african american and while I'm not dark, I'm definitely brown skinned. I figured that I would just use it to highlight or something. So, the first time I used it, I fell in love. I normally apply Mac Studio Fix Concealer under my eyes to brighten (I don't really have dark circles but I like to lighten things up). This is so much better. I apply a small amount under each eye and create a small triangle shape (I'm sure makeup people will know what I mean) and it looks so naturally bright. It makes my past application of concealer look fake. I haven't tried to highlight with this and I don't think I will. My makeup looks so amazing now. And I like that it was SPF in it. I used to use foundation that had SPF but I noticed that in pictures I look washed out and ashy, so I stopped. I like that I'm applying SPF right where the sun does the most damage on your face and if I take a picture, my whole face won't look like a pasty white doll face. I definitely plan to purchase this stuff in light/medium for the same purpose. I don't know how I was living my life before I starting using this stuff. Desireesbeautyblog.Blogspot.com

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by wandaana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This made me look soooo streaky no matter how I applied it.
Absolutely no coverage, super oily, and transfers onto EVERYTHING.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 5:16:00 AM More reviews by emarshall

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am really surprised by this product, and I just love it! This really covers up all my imperfections and does a wonderful job at evening out my skin tone. Once I have it all on my skin just looks natural and flawless and I cannot rave about it enough. It keeps my oily skin under control and so far hasn't caused me any breakouts, and I've been wearing it everyday since I bought it.
I would definately reccommend it to you for an everday foundation if you want a natural, flawless looking finish!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by NuttyGrrl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received this as a sample in the Light color. I was surprised at how dark it was (I'm NC 27), but this actually blends in fairly well. I use this everyday in place of foundation because I like a quick routine in the morning & the fact that this has SPF and is a treatment product is also a bonus! I find that it doesn't accentuate my large pores like many other foundations or tinted moisurizers do and provides light coverage. I apply my daily moisturizer underneath and once absorbed, I'll apply this with my fingers followed by blending it out with a damp sponge. I find it does last most of the day and controls oil pretty well on my sensitive/combination skin (my forehead will get oily about 6 hours after application). Best part is I have not broken out with daily use! The only negative is the price but you really only need to use a pea-size. I bought the full size in the Light/Medium shade since I'm sure I will tan with the summer coming, but right now that shade is just too dark/orangey for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by McCarthyx17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best product I have ever used foundation wise. I have extremley oily skin where I have to blot every 2 hours but with this I only have to blot once after 4 hours and I'm good for the rest of the 12 hour day. The shade range is great. I'm around nc10 and fair matches me perfectly. It covers amazingly well. Up to medium coverage. It covers scars and small pimples but for some blemishes you still will need concealer. It lasts really long and doesnt cake up at all. If you try this product and dont like it keep trying different powders and concealers with it until it works for you. Worth the money. HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by reemalbudoor

Pros:
Its matte
Stays on for a considerably good amount of time
Has SPF 35 (good for summer time)
Quick to use
Easy to apply with a brush or fingers
Good coverage

Cons:
Not a good color range
Can easily look cakey if not blended in properly
Not worth the price
Theres little product in the bottle
Feels more like a light/medium coverage foundation with SPF rather than a BB cream
It feels very tacky and sticky on the skin/not easily blend-able

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Trinity675

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This BB cream works really well for me! Like many others, I bought after seeing TiffanyDs review on the product. She also has combo/oily skin, and I've fared well from her recommendations in the past.

Most TM and BBs (well, American "BBs," but that's another topic) don't hold up well on me and are gone about halfway through my day. I hate wearing a lot on my skin and I have pretty good skin, so I always end up looking for nice, light coverage that actually lasts and doesn't break me out. A tall order apparently.

Things I love about this product:
-spf 35!! Hooray!!
- nice, smooth coverage, easy to slap on and blend in minutes
-holds up on my skin throughout the day (a miracle)
-doesn't break me out

I ran the ingredients through cosdna and only one came back as questionable, so I gave it a go. I've been using this for about 6 weeks now and no breakouts! I run EVERYTHING through cosdna now, and if it doesn't pass that test, I don't even bother.

Anyway, if you're combo/oily and looking for a light coverage product that holds up well, has a great spf, and isn't loaded with acneic ingredients, this is worth a go if you can find a shade match!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 6:44:00 AM More reviews by missmaggie

Ive gone through a couple bottles already of this, I love Smashbox products and I like to go back and forth between this one and Diors hydra life bb cream. This one I find gives me more of a solid coverage with a matte finish while Dior's coverage depends on how its layered and its my go to when I want a dewy finish. Before I was using this I used Smashbox's primer so Im pretty loyal but its perfect with some powder to set for summer as it doesnt feel too heavy or mask like and of course it comes with SPF 30 so you cant lose.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this as a sample from Ulta when I ordered from there. I tried it out today and I'm so glad I tried this as a sample instead of buying it.

I have somewhat oily skin, My revlon colorstay oily/combo skin foundation with alittle translucent powder can keep my oil away all day and this BB cream definatley did not.

CONS:
Seemed like it never actually set/dried
Looks cakey with powder
Need a concealer if you have blemishes/acne scaring/hyperpigmentation
Did not control oil well at all (even with Rimmel Stay Matte powder)

PROS:
Easy to blend
Smells like sunscreen (i personally love that smell)

EDIT: I tried the smashbox CC cream.. WAY better. give that a go (: