September 21, 2014 | 1145 users online

BB Cream - Smashbox - Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Melissabrownbest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

NO WAY I would buy this product, it is super expensive, for trial size I paid about $20.00 and it made my skin YELLOW. I am sooo dissapointed

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2013 6:25:00 AM More reviews by supimjeanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this bb cream, it is very light-weight and easy. It's very spreadable and perfect for my skin tone as it has slight yellow undertones. I wear this whenever i have a sports activity, (almost everyday of the week) and it doesn't seem to slip off despite the fact i'd be all sweaty, also i have oily skin so its hard to find something that stays on.
As much as I love this smashbox bb cream and as much as i would love to repurchase this, I don't think I could buy this again for a while as it is extremely expensive, though i think the quality of the product might justify the product a bit, i wish it was a little bit cheaper (i'm a student).
For the moment though, I'm literally squeezing as much as I can out of the bottle trying to get the last few drops hahah

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by amandam3

Eh. Seemed ok upon application but within a few hours it looked splotchy. I'll wear it around the pool this summer for some coverage with SPF but I will never purchase again. Way too expensive for a tiny bottle that doesn't stay put.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by kitty55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely LOVE this BB! Excellent for my oily skin, leaves a matte to satiny finish that gives my face a beautiful glow. Many compliments while wearing this. I switched to this when my Mom bought it and it didn't work out for her normal to dry skin. Like it so much, as many others clogged my pores and looked a bit flat and this one does not. It also has a good SPF, no breakouts, great staying power, and a good color match. I'm NC25-30 and Light is perfect. Yes, it is expensive, but I just can't help myself, and think it's worth it..

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by lovexoxo

My mom had bought this BB cream and hated it so she gave it to me. I gotta say, I really like it. It has pretty good coverage, even more when I use a powder foundation on top. When using this, I do recommend blending it well all over the face before it dries and wait until it's dry to put anything on top. I do use a moisturizer before I put this on but I guess doing that would all depend on the person. If it was cheaper I would buy again and would recommend this but I probably won't repurchase for myself because of the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by RoseKalemba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this. I only wish it didn't cost quite as much for such a little tube. (I'm on a student budget at the moment) A little does go a long way though. BB Creams often get criticized as being nothing but a "glorified tinted moisturizer". This is anything but. I have always had problem skin. Not the worst of the worst, but I usually need a decent amount of coverage. I have fair skin with very warm undertones (a combination of yellow & red- not pink) & my skin is so severely dry that it produces excess oil, causing it to look & behave like oily skin most of the time. This product has wonderful coverage. I would say it's light-medium, but can easily be built up or played down. It blurs any skin imperfections I have, & helps even out my whole face. I use the shade "fair." Light was a close match as well, but a little TOO yellow for me (like I said, I have multiple undertones, yellow & red. I'm mixed Native American, Italian, & Polish) I've been medium-tan most of my life, but my skin has lightened up a LOT lately for a variety of reasons. One thing I really love about this BB Cream is that if I'm in a hurry (nearly every day), I can skip moisturizer, primer, & concealer & just put this on. I put it on with my clean fingers, I find it blends better that way than if I use a brush. I really recommend this, I actually use it in place of foundation most of the time now. If I need a little more coverage, I'll use my current favorite foundation (Korres Wild Rose Mineral Foundation) on top of the Smashbox BB Cream. I love both of these products on their own, & they look really beautiful layered together as well. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried a sample of this in the light, which I thought was pretty dark. This BB cream is nice for combination to oily skin types as I found that it did help to control oil throughout the day. It is very light coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by REDK1967

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Absolutely the best BB cream I've ever used. Perfect coverage. Some BB creams offer no coverage but this one is just right for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Desireec727

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG...this product is amazing. I recieved it as a trial sized gift at Sephora while purchasing something else. Of course they only had one color which was light/medium...I'm african american and while I'm not dark, I'm definitely brown skinned. I figured that I would just use it to highlight or something. So, the first time I used it, I fell in love. I normally apply Mac Studio Fix Concealer under my eyes to brighten (I don't really have dark circles but I like to lighten things up). This is so much better. I apply a small amount under each eye and create a small triangle shape (I'm sure makeup people will know what I mean) and it looks so naturally bright. It makes my past application of concealer look fake. I haven't tried to highlight with this and I don't think I will. My makeup looks so amazing now. And I like that it was SPF in it. I used to use foundation that had SPF but I noticed that in pictures I look washed out and ashy, so I stopped. I like that I'm applying SPF right where the sun does the most damage on your face and if I take a picture, my whole face won't look like a pasty white doll face. I definitely plan to purchase this stuff in light/medium for the same purpose. I don't know how I was living my life before I starting using this stuff. Desireesbeautyblog.Blogspot.com

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by wandaana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This made me look soooo streaky no matter how I applied it.
Absolutely no coverage, super oily, and transfers onto EVERYTHING.