December 18, 2014 | 1716 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by SakuraMasons

Im not a big fan of this blush only because it didnt show well in my skin even if i have fair skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by breeolvera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The pink color looks so adorable and the perfect blush color for my skin! But that is sadly not the case.... it sucks horbly! If you apply it with a dense expensive boar bristiled or synthetic haired brush there won't be any color pay off at all! So apply it with your fingers huh? Nope can't do that because you can't blend it! It will say this though... its very fun to play with lol. Peel it out of the pan and you can mold it and shape it kinda like silly putty.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by icarle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The pigmentation on a dry brush is close to zero. If you dab your brush into a bit of water and apply the blush, you get a very faint coral tint. Crappy product. Into the garbage!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by kristalblair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A foreword to the reviewer who ranted about us women who rated this product poorly and received absolutely NO pigmentation from this blush (to find review simply click on most helpful reviews and scroll towards the bottom of the page: First of all, if this blush were being used on a corpse it would make more sense that it would show up more, obviously. So that point is NULL and VOID. Secondly, what you may call "goof proof" is what I consider to be a complete and utter waste of money and time. Third, you honestly think this blush provides enough color to make ANYONE look alive? I think many of us will beg to differ. And, lastly this site was made for sharing experiences with products, whether negative or positive. Just because you like a certain product doesn't mean everyone else will. It's called having freedom of opinion, and giving open, honest feedback.

This should be sold as a highlighter and most certainly shouldn't be described as "buildable." There is NO color payoff whatsoever and I'm incredibly disappointed with Maybelline for selling such a crap product that is way too expensive for drug store blush. I wouldn't even recommend paying a dime for this, let alone $8 bucks that could have went toward department store blush. I recently bought a blush from Neutrogena (in the awake line) and that also provided no color payoff. I bought this at Kroger, so I'm not even sure if they'll take it back with the receipt, but I'm sure as heck going to try. Please just save your money and go to Sephora or Mac.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by mjG7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this blush in the colour Orchid Hush. It was the only lavender blush I could find with no shimmer at the drug store. I like the consistency, but it is not very pigmented. Even with 3 applications, it`s very light. I HATE the packaging, it`s very cheap looking. I am still searching for a lavender blush....

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

Dream Bouncy blush is firmer than the much better d/c Dream Mouse Blush which had a creamier consistency.
I bought this in Peach Satin a pretty hue with glow, and applied with fingers then tried a brush. It was light on pigment and not very buildable and the staying power was weak making me want to bounce this off the wall!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Kat630

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like the color and how easy and natural it blends in, but it only lasts 2-3 hours. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by MalloryLuers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this blush. I got it just to switch things up a bit. I'm not sure what color I got, but it's a very fun, bright, pink. I got that color because it's almost spring and it's time for me to transition. I'm a girl who really loves bright pinks for blush and lips. I wasn't sure what to expect when I opened. it, but I was pleasantly surprised! I just apply it with my finger. It feels really smooth, not sticky, like I originally thought it would be like. It's pretty easy to manipulate when applying. I will definitely go back out and purchase more colors! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Fcmalik

I am typically a NARS/Orgasm user but I wanted to try something new and less glittery. I got Coffee cake and I absolutely LOVE it. I used a brush and I didnt swipe it on, I tapped it on and then lightly glided the brush over my cheeks at the end. I did not have an issue with pigment, I really liked the color pay off. The color matched my skin tone very very well. I did not try applying it with my finger so maybe that is the issue a lot of ppl have had with it and the reason why it didnt give off enough color. I am surprised at the negative reviews, I love this blush and will be definitely be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by ilovebeautyandmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love cream blush because it lasts all day and it looks very natural . I like Maybelline's products so when I saw this I decided to get it . As soon as I got up the next morning I was so excited to apply this !! I did my usual makeup and then when it was blush time I pat it on. I would not recommend this blush because there is no no pigment !! Not even if you have skin as white as snow !!