November 24, 2014 | 1872 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by megancourtneyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First thing that comes to mind is GLITTER, it has alot of it. I mix the vanilla 010 with natural beige 040 to get a color close to mine because all the colors are too pinky and I have a yellow undertone. I like the coverage and I think it goes on well and is easy to blend. The price isnt bad but being a yellower skin tone I cant find the right color for me. I discontiued it because I began to break out. Im not sure if it was this product in any way or if it was just a combination of new products. Overall I like the product, but I dont think I would buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by zeebraheem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this product. I honestly just apply it with my hands, that gives me the best results. It goes on even and has amazing coverage. The best part is people can't tell I have foundation on - which I think is the point. I don't HAVE to set it with a powder, but most days I do. I would recommend to anyone. My mom and roommate bought it after trying mine & they love it too.

UPDATE: I found out it was breaking me out so I will no longer repurchase and I gave my remaining one to my mom. (It's her favorite). However, it still did give me amazing results this is the only con.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Lame901

This product sucks. Revlon has disappointed me so much with this. This foundation claims to be light and flawless-- it's not. It's too liquidy making it very hard to blend. Also, I've never used a foundation that streaks SO much! This is terrible. I attempted applying it with my kabuki, my fan brush, my flat foundation brush, and even my fingers and I still get the same results. Even if I have a day where my skin is dry, this mousse will make it look oily. I've given it so many chances but after applying it every time, I run to the makeup remover. Complete garbage.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by candybulletbree

Pros:

- I actually like the packaging, if you're really careful with the pump you can control how much comes out pretty easily.

- The caution about the product exploding is simply because it's compressed gas...I wouldn't really be concerned about it, no different to spray on or whatever.

- Looks ok if you put a lot of effort into it and set it with powder

- Didn't break me out

- Looks pretty good in photos

Cons:

- I found this foundation to be SO MUCH WORK to make it look ok. Most other foundations set into my skin pretty well especially if I use my foundation brush but this just ended up looking horribly streaky and I think it's because of how watery the consistency is. YOU NEED POWDER and even with powder and a primer (that usually makes my face dry) this tended to slide pretty badly. It clung to drier parts of my face and highlighted them as the day wore on too.

I think if the product is being sold as photo ready airbrush it should have a thicker consistency than what it does and I found this a nightmare to build up because of how long it takes to set and how watery it is.

I really wanted to like this and purchased it for a clubbing night out but this would be the worst; it'd just slide off my face if I was dancing around everywhere and it's too sparkly to wear everyday.

Would not repurchase and I'm actually pretty annoyed it doesn't seem to have any purpose.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/2/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by BeautyByRen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to love this product, but could never get over how glittery it was! I also didn't like the cheap packaging, and its not handy to just throw that into your makeup bag like other foundations. The description claims flawless finish and poreless complexion and neither of those were true. I also don't think this foundation even gave that flawless airbrushed look. The only plus I could say is, easy application, super blend-able, as well as build-able.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by vanillaoceans

I have mixed feelings about this foundation. The packaging is really bad and looks cheap and whilst i really do love having pump foundations, this pump is terrible! it is so hard to control and it spurts the foundation out everywhere! it's very hard to use. However, i did really like how lightweight and nice it the foundation feels, it's very good for summer days when you don't want your foundation to be too heavy. It's smooth, nice and spreads on easily to the face. Although i have realised that it makes my face very glittery and shimmery in the sun, but i don't really mind this part of the product. Overall, this product is alright but i wouldn't go back and by it for it's full price..

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by tssslowe

Was excited to try this when I first saw it in stores and unfortunately was not impressed. Really disappointing. The packaging itself is pretty awful, it's really hard to control how much comes out. The "mousse" is more of a liquid bubbly blob, almost makes you nervous to put it on your face!
But I did end up doing so and after even 5 minutes my face was a greasy MESS. It was heavy and hard to spread evenly, left a shiny(orangey) finish, and eventually turned me into a grease ball! My face is rarely shiny, so I was shocked at how this ended up. Not recommended for anyone, unfortunately.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by jamiecrawford

i bought this foundation for 35 dollars. It was one of the most expensive foundations i have ever bought. im currently 16 and i buy my own makeup with money from my after school job, it was a risk for me to buy something so out of my price range but i thought it would be worth it.
It is the worst thing i have ever used and if you have ANYTHING but dry skin i dont believe it will work well for you.
After about 2 hours this makeup looks greasy and makes me shiny, i have never had this problem before. It also only gives a very light coverage and for how much product i have to use each time i feel like its just such a waist. I use a primer underneath and even a finishing spray to try and make this makeup work but it is useless. i am really unhappy with myself that i waisted 35 dollars on this, i should have looked at some reviews first because a lot of people are also unhappy with it. i am so disappointed as i usually like their other products. If you have dry and very dry skin or your skin is close to perfect then maybe this will work well for you but otherwise please save your money!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by makeuploveraus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is great if you have almost perfect skin. On my skins good day I love this makeup! It highlights in all the right places and makes me glow. If you have regular imperfection such as a pimples or dry patchs I really wouldn't recommend this make-up. It's shimmer highlighter make's for a very obvious reveal! I also found the pump very hard to control, it pump's out far too much product for one use which is disapointing because it just goes to waste.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 3:37:00 AM More reviews by LindseyAnne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

There is nothing I like about this product what so ever except for maybe the initial concept, which isn't executed properly at all. This foundation is supposed to be lightweight and easy to work with. But it's hard to control the amount that comes out, it managed to get oily just when I tested it on my hand, and it feels so gross on your skin. And the smell of this is absolutely awful. I've tried a fair amount of foundations and I have never come across one that had such a smell that I couldn't wear it until I tried this. It's not a chemically or fragrant smell, but it almost smells sour. Not something that I could wear on my face. The fact that I haven't come across anyone else who mentions the smell makes me wonder if I got one that was expired or something. I hate to be so hard on this foundation, but I just can't find anything I like about this foundation.