Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

2.5

Water, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Isobutane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Propane, Isostearic Acid, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Tromethamine, Cocamide MEA, Phospholipids, Lecithin, Sorbitan Laurate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Isostearyl Behenate, Steareth-2, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Steareth-21, Polysorbate 60, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminium borosilicate, Polysorbate 20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol --- may contain (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 11/20/2012 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I actually love this it's a great everyday foundation. I love the airbrushed natural look it gives my skin and for a drugstore makeup it actually photographs well in my opinion. The only reason I'm not giving it a ***** star review is because in my experiance is because it's not as long wear as I'd like it to be. Don't get me wrong, it last most part of the day but it could stay a little longer. If your skin is oily you may have a problem with it because it does make your face quite glowy so I'd use it sparingly. I haven't had a problem with it personally. And for me the coverage was pretty good even though I don't usually breakout but when I do it it covers well.

on 11/18/2012 7:12:00 PM

I have super sensitive, acne prone skin and react to almost every foundation on the market - with the main offenders being Cyclopentasiloxane (and to a lesser degree other silicones), Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, talc and all oils including the natural ones. My skin either gets hot and red, or breaks out within a week or two. I am now at the point where I am also getting fine lines and wrinkles, but the acne is still present, so I don't want a heavy foundation that will accentuate the lines. This foundation is an absolute Godsend for anyone with sensitive skin like me. The key is to use a minimal amount. By using too much, you will feel it sit on your skin and it can feel greasy. A couple of pea size squirts is all it takes to do your entire face. This foundation gives a lovely natural glow to the skin. I would prefer it didn't have any glitter in it, but as it is one of the few foundations I can actually wear that feels comfortable and looks great, I can forgive Revlon for this. This foundation does not cause me to break out, which is a miracle, because almost every other low and high end foundation does!

on 11/13/2012 8:58:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Don't bother with this. Light to no coverage, melts off with sweat, runny...pathetic. I've wasted $$$ on this.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Boo. Am very comfortable with Caramel (CS combo/oily) and/or Rich Ginger (PhotoReady "regular"), depending on the time of year (NC 42). It so happens that *neither* shade works for me in this formula. I don't know why not and don't have the patience necessary to keep looking. Btw, I can't wear the Rich Ginger in the CS (too light and too opaque) or the Caramel in the PR (looked a very, very muddy gray).

on 11/8/2012 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do not enjoy this mouse foundation. It cakes to me skin and makes it look wrinkely and shreaky. The formula is drying and the staying power frankly sucks. I tried apply this with a brush, spondge, my fingers I just cannot get it to work for me.

on 11/6/2012 10:27:00 AM

I do like this product - I have it in "shell", and I find it to be a good colour match, and I get a good even coverage. However, there are a few issues that Revlon could iron out. The sparkliness is a little startling - after I set it with powder it's not as noticeable, and I actually quite like it, but it could certainly be toned down. The smell of the foundation is pretty horrible, something I noticed the first time I use it. As the product is a mousse, the pump always dispenses more than you need, which is annoying, so you might find you're tending to run through it quite quickly. Despite of this though, I would buy it again. The sparkliness, when covered with powder is flattering, and you get a nice even coverage. Once set with the powder it lasts a good few hours, and it doesn't flake off. While this obviously isn't the right match for some people, I would definitely recommend checking it out, and getting some tester on at home. It might be right for you!

on 10/28/2012 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This product is disappointing. I was excited because it was an airbrush makeup which made me think it would cover my acne scars. But I was wrong. When I unpackaged it, i like how it had a nozzle, but if you're not careful when you press it A LOT will come out. It also smells really bad, but I tolerated it. You cant apply this with your hands because it streaks easily. It's very glittery. You will like like a twilight vampire in the sun Lol.After about 2 hours your face will be an oily mess. It also caused me mild cystic acne. Long story short... Don't waste your money

on 10/28/2012 12:35:00 AM

This product did absolutely nothing to "cover" any of my imperfections and the smell! omg it smelled like a moldy dishrag thats been in the sun for hours UGHHH

on 10/28/2012 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

On the plus side, this makeup had really good coverage. The color matched my skin very well and looked nice. On the other hand, I was became horribly allergic to this foundation about five minutes after putting it on. It gave me rashes under my eyes that I'm still trying to get rid of and it's been five days since I've used this. It also made my skin break out pretty badly, and my skin isn't prone to breakouts. It also had a weird smell. I would not recommend buying this makeup. Save your money.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product is the worst foundation I've ever used.

For my skin tone it just turned orange and way too dark and too much sparkle. It made my skin feel so oily! Which is strange because I have dry skin it's never felt like that before :S
I wore it for a night out and it literally melted off my face, not an attractive look. I literally had to cover my face in hairspray for it to stay on all night - not pleasant.
It smells like playdough as well. And it comes out of the bottle in a really unpredictable way; either too much or not enough. It was £12 and I've bought foundations for half the price which are much better.

So my advice is just don't buy it.