April 17, 2014 | 1910 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm surprised at the negative results I have had excellent results with this foundation. It is so smooth and light. It blends so easily into my skin as well and matches perfectly. I use the fairest color shell and I really like it. I have no problem controlling the pump. I find gentle pressure gives you exactly what you need.

I use a blending sponge and I love how easy it blends it doesn't look like I'm wearing foundation and that I like. I would say it's a product either you hate or love. For me I love it and would repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by OvErDoSeDoNbEaUtii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This make up is OK, im not in love though. I don't like the lack of control when pumping, I always end up with too much make up. It goes give a dewy glowy look, it does have shimmer, the shimmer doesn't really bother my in person but some might find it un natural the coverage isn't like woah but its ok coverage wise..photo wise in some pictures while wearing it, I look fine, in other pictures I feel like I look sweating...which A: isn't cute and not a good look and B: it had to of been the shimmer/sheen and the flash from the camera coming together or something. because I was far from being sweating. Overall I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2012 9:45:00 AM More reviews by saygrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Pros:
-can't think of any

Cons:
-hard to control how much comes out
-smells so bad (I don't know if it's just me, or just the shade i have, which is shell 02. I would not use my blush brush to apply my brush just cause I don't want it to smell like this product.
-my face becomes unnaturally glittery
-slight water/moisture and it's gone/ it fades

I bought this product while abroad because I needed one asap and I should've just chosen a cheaper one, for sure it would have been better. This is one of the worst I've tried.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Rallie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I saw this product and thought I would try it out. First of all its hard to control the amount that comes out so you end up having more then you need. Second right after I applied to my face it just got super cakey and it was super noticeable. Third I spent about $15 on it and have found way better foundation for cheaper. All in all I was very disappointed in this product and would never buy it again

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by NeefNerf

I feel like this is the worst foundation i'v ever had... even when I use a tiny amount of it, it goes on cakey... adding water to it destroys it. The canister is hard to control and gets messy. I'm going to replacce this with Revlon Colorstay ASAP!!! I used it before, and its lovely. Wanted to try something new from a great company like Revlon, but not a smart choice. Stay Away!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Not impressed with this foundation. My biggest issue was that the lightest shade was a bit too dark for me. It wasn't horribly noticeable, but I would prefer a closer match. Also, even with primer, my t-zone was greasy after 3-4 hours. And lastly, it was expensive for a drugstore foundation, over $10. I've paid less for much better foundations. The one thing I did love about this foundation was the finish- it looked extremely natural on my skin. I can see it working on drier skin types that are not as pale as I am. I won't repurchase by any means, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to a friend with a different skin type than mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Heforeverlives

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A lot of the other reviews aren't doing this product the justice it deserves....I used to hate Revlon products in all honesty, but then I saw this I just had to try it. I bought it in vanilla tone(lightest) because I am basically the whitest person ever. Being so white, I have a hard time finding products that don't make my skin appear orange. I've tried every foundation and powder combination you could possibly think of. I finally figured out the best setting power for my skin is translucent, and I do not use a powder with any color pigment. When I use this product I pump approximately the size of a quarter in my hand, I dab the product on problem areas for better coverage, and then lightly rub the rest evenly on my face(don't forget the start of the neck, caked face and white neck= fail) next I apply Revlon's photo ready airbrush translucent powder on top of the foundation. This results in a flawless complexion and for my fair maidens such as myself, no orange spots. This product is worth trying again if you did not use my method, or if you are fair skinned like myself.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by o0Krista0o

So i've never tried a Revlon foundation product before, but i've heard better things about this one then the Maybelline airfoam. First of all, it smells bad. Like really bad. Second of all, the pump is very hard to control. However, i do like the coverage it gave me. I don't really have skint with a lot of imperfections so this was the perfect formula for me. I do have oily skin, but i like how this managed to kind of dry matte. However, it caked below my eyes and showed lines that i don't really have because i'm only 13! i would not repurchase but it was nice to try out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A new great produt revlon has made. I love the airbrishing. It belnds in very well and a I baught a cfolour that gives a slight glowly tan. It's great for cfameras and photos, when my photos wrere deeloped and the videos I made or youtube, or even a night to dine out it is good for I was surprised how this makeup worked very well, like magic and it stays for more than 8+ hours.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by meeksb11

I have been a fan of the revlon photoready liquid makeup, so naturaly when this version came out I was excited to try it. Before then I had been seeing several "mousse" foundations on market, but had restrained from buying because they wernt in drugstore brands I thought i could trust. The foundation is not really what i would consider a "mousse." Though im fine with that. When I first sprayed out the product into my hand I was so excited, the consistency of it was like a frothy cream, but once I started applying it to my face, it loses the foamyness & morphs into a soft textured liquid foundation, which was dissapointing to me. It blends very nicely & feels thick enough, but not too much to where it heavy on my skin. Its about a medium coverage. The one thing I liked the most about it is how it lasted. One of my biggest problems with most liquid foundations is how it starts to get oily then smears & rubs off with just the lightest touch from something, but with this foundation it stayed perfectly put without being like a mask. To me it looks natural in some places but not on others. On place where my skin is more tight like my nose it looked a little like an average foundation half blended- half sitting on my skin. But on soft areas like my cheeks it covered imperfections looking like I was wearing no makeup at all. Its a good foundation, but not good enough to be one of my favorites. I prefer my original liquid photoready, the only thing I like about this one better compared to the original, is the dewyness on my skin. It left it more natural & less matte than my liquid photoready.