July 30, 2014 | 2098 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by yalcrab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Pros:
-long-wearing
-shimmery without any fall-out
-easy to apply; blendable & buildable
-gorgeous color

Cons:
-can feel a little grippy/heavy on the lid at first

I was super impressed with this product...no seriously, this has become one of my favorite makeup items that I own. It doesn't crease on my oily lids, it suits my medium skin tone, and it has a surprising amount of depth and complexity to the color. I just dab it on and smooth it out with my fingers and wait a few seconds for it to dry. You can wear it alone or blend other colors into it, and it's suitable for day or nighttime looks. Ugh, man, it's just such a luxurious and sultry color--I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by CandyLatte

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favourite shade of the color tattoos! You can wear this shadow alone and it works as a primer too. got mine from walmart for about $5

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2013 6:36:00 AM More reviews by Anna12345

Love this product!! This shade is a darker, more pigmented and shimmery version of Becca's Eye Tint in Baroque.

On my NC20, neutral to warm skin tone it looks like a warm shimmer taupe. It is a flattering and wearable shade which lasts many hours without creasing. I can apply it thinly for a day time look or more heavily for a more dramatic nighttime look.

I also purchased the shade Pomegranate Punk which is a dark pinky purple but I prefer this bronze shade because it is more versatile.

Very nice product. Similar to MUFE Aqua Cream and MAC Paint Pots but I believe these are cheaper.

I will repurchase this product if new shades are created. I find that the other shades are a bit too bright for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by LovelyEli535

I love this product and especially the shade. The shadow is so easy to apply. I just use my finger and dab it on my eyelid. I like to use it as an everyday shadow. It's great if you're running late and have to do a quick makeup application. The way the shadow is pigmented, you don't need to blend other colors in. It stands alone great. I love it.
One "con" about the product though, is it did crease after a while, even when I used a primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by idg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hooo boy am I in trouble. I bypassed these shadows for several months without being tempted, and now that I've bought one, I want them all!! Bad to the Bronze is a beautiful taupe-bronze colour in the pot, that swatches on my NC44 skin tone as a cool shimmery beige-taupe. When I apply too much, it can appear as a silver-light-toned mess, but with a light hand and some black liner, it gives a wonderful subtly shimmery look suitable for day or night. I like it best when used as a base for other shadows, as the Color Tattoo wears like iron when worn by itself and ups the wearing time of any shadow worn over it. (I haven't tested the 24-hour claim, but I have worn it for 16 hours without it smudging, and I have very oily eyelids.) What makes this product so evil (in that it causes you to empty out your wallet for other Tattoos) is the dreamy consistency; it's light, never sticky, and applies like a dream, making you WANT to put it on every day. The only concern I have is that my shadow may dry out before I use it up, but only time will tell if that happens. At less that $8 a pop (in Canada, at least) I suggest that you join me in my lack of impulse control and pick up a pot.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by carolinetransue

Love this product! Although after wearing for 12 hours, I am beginning to see a little bit of creasing. That aside, this is my go-to eye shadow! Great to wear if you need a quick yet classy look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by louiseannette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my go-to eye colour for day and night. Its quick and easy to apply- I used to use my finger but I've recently been using the real techniques deluxe crease bush which blends it out perfectly, takes very little time and looks effortless. It doesn't crease on me at all and unlike some of the other colours in the range, this is very pigmented, rich and even. The packaging is sturdy and it's an excellent price for the quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by PiMehMeh

My favorite shade out of all the Color Tattoos! I find it to be the most versatile of any of the shades, as it's a great neutral base and a great, classic shade of an eyeshadow in and of itself. I love pairing this with powder eyeshadows because it's soft and so easy to blend into, and because it's neutral it's hard to mess up. I love wearing this as a base and lid color, with purple or cool-toned powder eyeshadows smoking the outer corners of my eyelids. It's a great day-to-night eyeshadow, and I've never really had to go out looking for eyeshadow primers since using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Luminous666

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product!!
Initially I purchased this eyeshadow because it claimed to last for up to 24 hours and seemed a perfect choice as I was going on holiday,
The first day I used it the product withstood a day at work perfectly and then a night out,
It doesn't seem to catch in all the eye creases like other cream eyeshadows do and definately has great staying power.
Price wise this product offers great value for money - mine was from asda and cost me just 3.
I would definitely buy this product again and currently have 6 of the other colours as I am totally hooked!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by pe4chzncre4m

Absolutely LOVE this product. Its smooth and creamy, blends out easily, and when it sets it doesn't budge! Its good for on the go because you can apply it with your fingers and wear it on its own. When i'm in a rush I just quickly throw it on with some eyeliner and mascara and im out the door. It lasts all day and is a really lovely taupe shimmery color. Definitely would repurchase