October 24, 2014 | 1449 users online

Lips - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter in Sugar Plum

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2012 4:22:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I agree with the other reviewers that this is an excellent, flattering shade. I imagine it would look great on a wide variety of skin tones. It looks natural and warm toned with my NC30 skin. Goes with a wide variety of other makeup looks, doesn't really seem to "clash" with anything I've worn it with so far. Texture wise it is great, as are all the lip butters, its somewhere between a really smoothing (not goopy) gloss and a lipstick. Decently pigmented, and buildable. The one downside is that the wear time is kind of short. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by tango2470

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love all Revlon color burst lip balm simply because of their formulation, but this is one of my absolute faves. It's a gorgeous, sheer soft plum color I believe would look great on any skin tone. I can wear this alone and it brightens up my complexion, or with any eye makeup look. The product is moisturizing but not too greasy, shiny but not too glossy, and I also like that it isn't frosty like so many lip products because I think frosty finishes simply look dated. This is excellent quality, and I would reccomend it to everybody.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2011 3:01:00 AM More reviews by BrownEyes01

This color is very similar to MAC's Syrup. i would say Syrup is slightly more pink but very similar. The texture is good. Can't wait to try more!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by KiKiDisney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Its a nice plum shade without looking unnatural. its very buildable and its also pigmented. i use it when i go out at night. its really great and its not overpowering. and its smooth and nice and moisturizing an its just all around great.