November 23, 2014 | 1533 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Pink Truffle

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by jaycarr

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product! First, the packaging is cute. Nothing too special but nice enough. It applies very smooth and even. Wears about as long as your standard lipstick (maybe 2 hours) but the color does fade into a nice pink tint. Pink truffle is a fleshy-pink color. It looks darker in the tube than when applied. I have brown skin and pink lips, and when I put this on its my lipcolor amped up 2 shades. Not too glossy but goes on more moisturizing than a lipstick. As you apply more the color intensifies. I just love the way it glides on. As you use it, it does melt a little around the edge of the tube. Nothing too dramatic but I wouldn't leave it in the car on a sunny day.I will say I appreciate the tube being pink so I don't have to store it upside down to see the label I wish it was a dollar or 2 cheaper, but great buy. Very nice everyday color without being too natural or too girly.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 5:45:00 AM More reviews by cocopetite

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pink Truffle is my favorite of all the Revlon lip butters that I have. It's a really nice color on my fair skin and doesn't have this gritty texture that Peach Parfait has. It lasts a couple hours and is moisturizing. No shimmer effect too, which is really nice ! I can wear it at work or at night, and it's perfect. My only complaint is that I wish it would last a little longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by daZblu

Wow... Talk about a sleeper-hit! Beautiful texture, with sheer coverage and great hydration. Puts me in mind of Clinique's Buttershine lipsticks in texture, and Nars's Dolce Vita in color/tone, though I do find myself reaching for this more frequently since it's shear enough to apply without a mirror, and hydrating enough to do double-duty as an impromptu lip balm. Currently, I have both this shade, and Tutti Frutti in my bag in case I need to perk up for a party. Either way, would definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by rcrystal

This color looks dark in the tube so I thought it would be too much for me but I tried it anyways. It's super pretty. It's darker than a nude but looks very natural. If I pair it with a pink lip gloss it looks pink. But if I leave it alone its like a my lips but better color. It also looks good on my warm toned skin. It was $10 which I thought was a little high for the amount in the tube. And the packaging is pretty and simple. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 5:29:00 AM More reviews by bimini156

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Hi everyone! Just thought I would hop on this morning. I have the Tarte blush in Exposed which I was wearing yesterday. I pulled this lip butter out of my lipstick drawer and I thought these two looked lovely together. I agree with the others who comment that these are not that moisturizing. I think I own 6 of these but I guess I really do prefer a nice opaque lipstick. But I know that that Tarte blush is extremely popular so I thought I would bring this combo to your attention.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 2:30:00 AM More reviews by havoksmane

Love this! This in my opinion is the perfect nude lipstick.
Super moisturizing, color is amazing and you can't really beat the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by ratyj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have got 5 shades of these little lip butters already. I read so many great reviews on this shade 'Pink Truffle' before my purchase. But I was very afraid that the color would age me. Anyway I bought it at last. And I'm so GLAD I did it. The color is fantastic, not earthy or deep as I thought, really exquisite. The texture may be the most creamy among my lip butters. So easy to apply even without lip balm. Hope Revlon won't stop manufacturing this color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2012 7:44:00 AM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Love this shade so much, and love the Revlon Lip Butters in general. So soft and smooth and moisturizing. Easy to wear, comfortable, just a great product. This color is really quite neutral. It's a great color to wear everyday. And I think the price for these is very reasonable, and with coupons and sales, even better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2012 7:11:00 AM More reviews by mikxoh

Another favorite lip butter! A perfect pink nude lip color for me that's perfect for the fall/winter season. I was afraid this would turn up more brown/mauve but there is a hint of pink. It's moisturizing and is pretty pigmented.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by redhead1982

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Dry, dry, dry! I LOVE the shade, but the texture is so dry it needs a lip balm underneath or a clear gloss on top, which makes the staying power non-existent. I much prefer Clinique's Butter Shine lipsticks for texture, but have a problem with staying power there as well since they're SO moisturizing. I guess I should just avoid any lip product with "butter' in the name. *sigh*