Phyto Phyto 9

3.9

Althaea Oficinalis Extract (Mucilage Végétal), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Arctium Majus Root Extract (Bardane), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (Romarin), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract (Sauge), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Leaf Extract (Saule), Hypericum Perforatum Extract (Millepertuis), Lecithin (Soja), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parabens (Butyl, Ethyl).

on 6/3/2004 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

HG of leave-ins! Turns my hair so soft and silky, never gooey, weighed-down, sticky, or oily afterwards. Superb hydration, even close to the roots, without leaving anything heavy or short of a healthy fluffiness. The price is to be contended with though!

on 4/20/2004 4:19:00 AM

Like number 7, didn't really do much for me.

on 4/18/2004 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this product. It did nothing for my hair however and was a waste of $$$ for me.

on 3/29/2004 6:18:00 PM

Very expensive, but WELL WORTH the price for me. MY HAIR:
I have a long, straight(sometimes quite frizzy) hair almost reaching my waist. My ends are very dry and damaged. I am trying to grow out my highlights and various colorings I have done in the past. USAGE: I use this product in between haircuts and mainly on my ends, or the bottom of my hair that is really dry (I have an oily scalp so I do not need this product there). Have not used it to calm my frizziness, instead I use their relaxing balm. THE RESULTS: I can finally comb through my hair with a minimal amount of breakage. No more super bedhead in the mornings or uncombable mess after sex. Made my hair much more manageble. MY SUGGESTION: If you believe you can benefit from this product, do ask for a sample first. Or purchase the smaller tube. You do not want to spend some major $$$ for something that would not satisfy your needs.

on 3/23/2004 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I use this stuff along with phytonectar, phytokarite and kerastase products. My hair has never been so shiny and healthy. It's very expensive, but I think it is worth the price. It has a very soft smell - kind of nutty. It's very easy to apply, and best of all, it doesn't leave my hair greasy! It's great for dry ends and making new growth lay down flat.

on 3/22/2004 8:31:00 AM

This is a great product - it tamed those "old lady hairs" that pop up and stick up straight from the top of my head (new growth that is gray). I have highlighted hair to blend the gray in. I recommend for those with long hair using about a teaspoon on wet hair, from the ears down and then on days when you don't wash a pea size amount rubbed between your palms and used to smooth hair. Great product!
Update: Bought my second tube of this stuff - holy grail of leave in conditioners!

on 3/9/2004 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite leave in conditioners (one being Keihl's). When my hair was severly damaged, this was a life saver. I apply it on towel dry hair and it instantly makes it silky and smooth. This is recommended for damaged or thick hair. A product everyone should try (except those with fine hair).

on 2/25/2004 1:50:00 PM

AWFUL. Leaves white residue on hair!! ewww makes it look like dandruff. awful awful awful. DONT BUY ANY PHYTO products.

on 2/16/2004 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

My hairdresser turned me on to this line, and the difference is incredible.
I adore Phyto 9!!! I recently decided to try Frederic Fekkai (for variety) and it's just not nearly as good as the Phyto line!
For a real treat? Find a tester of their spray conditioner! You never thought just a few spritzes would suddenly soften your hair while making it smell GOOD!
Sorry to wax so enthusiastic, but never ever take away my Phyto 9, my Macademia shampoo (for dry hair), or my conditioner-spray! continued >>

2nd all these reviews. It was on sale so I bought 2 more tubes.

How'd I get through winter without this stuff? A+++