April 21, 2014 | 893 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Fleur Power

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by lomby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love the colour a corally pink, makes me look awake and brightens my face, finely milled and excellent colour pay off,

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 6:54:00 AM More reviews by Pammy206

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is the first blusher ive ever bought from MAC and i LOVE IT!!

its very long lasting, doesnt fade or melt!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Gars

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this blush after using MAC Dollymix for a while. But then I realized that the silver shimmer in it was accentuating my pores and oily skin. Anyway, decided to try Fleur Power and I love it! It is super pigmented so a light hand is needed. If applied right it gives you a really pretty flushed, healthy look. It isn't shimmery which I like, because I prefer to add highlights were I want them. This colour seems to work well if I wear a smokey eye/nude lip look or a natural day look. Definite holy grail material!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2010 4:05:00 AM More reviews by prettycupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The colour is so pigmented so i should using this carefully or it'll look like a clown. just apply a little to the apples of my cheeks to get a natural dolly look. since i love softer colour i would'nt repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by downtownbebebrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Beautiful Coral, Most agree its highly pigmented. Classic for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2010 9:48:00 AM More reviews by ralkire1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This was the first MAC blush I ever purchased, and I still use it quite a bit. I agree with a lot of the reviewers saying it is super pigmented, and that you have to barely tap your brush into the color to get a good amount. I tap, then swirl my brush around the lid a few times before actually applying it to my apples because if not I would look like a clown lol! Very pink color so it looks like you have a nice natural flush going (when applied properly). I usually apply this with my MAC 168 (the white angled face one) and it looks great every time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2010 9:02:00 AM More reviews by bih80

This is, honestly, a lot darker than the picture presented. I hold this one close to my heart, it was my first MAC blush and I use it on a weekly basis. I love it. I love that it's a matte flushed pink and looks brilliant against my olive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by scarletkisses

This is a very sweet, bubblegummy pink. I had a hard time choosing between this and dollymix, but eventually decided upon this cause it suits my skin tone better. (i'm fair and dollymix is a bit harsh). I just apply it to my apples and it makes my cheeks pop. A good flush of colour! That said this blush is extremely pigmented cause of the satin finish, and i'm a bit unused to that cause most of my other MAC blushes are sheertone. Have to apply with much care and tap tap tap away excess. The colour intensity also decreases after a while, but that's okay for me cause I love bringing blushes around wherever I go. Try this colour if you're looking for a pinky blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 12:13:00 AM More reviews by hellomarshmallow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm in love with this blush. It's a satin and not a sheertone like most of MAC's blushes, so it's a lot more pigmented. When i first swatched this, my reaction was "holy! This is just like an eyeshadow!" but no, it's a very pretty corally pink blush that would look nice on anyone. Tap and swirl a LOT of it off before applying it, otherwise it will be too much. After you lay it on your cheek, blend the hell out of it. It gives you a very polished look. It's very pretty and I'm surprised at all the negative reviews. I'm going for backups of this for sure.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by nast1a

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush has a nice color, but it's very pigmented. It's very very easy to overdo, which was inconvenient for me.