L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Disodium EDTA, Rayon, Ethylparaben, Nylon-6, Polyvinyl Alcohol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Silica, Synthetic Wax. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77266/Black 2, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide. (Taken from packaging 05/2011)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love fiber mascaras so I was really excited to try this one! The application was a little messy, so I wasn't thrilled. But after I got rid of the clumps and cleaned it up the results were beautiful! I have fairly long, thick eyelashes with a natural curl but this vamped it up! Gave me the right amount of volume and length. It did seem to flake after a while, so I probably won't be repurchasing based on that and how hard the application was. It wasn't horrible, but wasn't great.

on 7/26/2012 2:58:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This is my new favorite mascara, which is saying a lot because I had tried nearly every mascara in the drugstore before deciding to shell out a bit more on Estee Lauder's Sumptuous Extreme. I love my Sumptuous Extreme, however I ran out and needed a cheaper/more convenient alternative, so I purchased the False Fiber Lashes. And I'm glad that I did because this mascara is lovely!
False Fiber Lashes leave my lashes looking nice and fluffy (volumized and lengthy, with a natural to sort of false lash look), but since it contains fibers, if you use too much it will look clumpy and flakey. I've noticed that some reviewers are miffed because it doesn't wash off well, but I've never had this problem and it comes of pretty easily for me (for reference I use Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser). I gave it a four overall because of the flake factor, a two for price because I believe it was about 8$, a five for packaging because it was alright and didn't conflict with mascara performance.

on 7/25/2012 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is deff a special occasion only mascara! It takes FOREVER to get off. It does make my lashes extremely long, full, and dark though. It just takes too much to get off. I'm still in the process of finding my everyday mascara.

on 7/22/2012 2:24:00 PM

Used it twice and now its in the garbage. Very clumpy and a little hard to take off. Waste of money.

on 7/22/2012 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

ug gave me the worst clumps ever, and even non waterproof was very diff to get off, and it burned my eyes, very bad purchase

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this mascara!!! I was using CoverGirl LashBlast Volume and still do occasionally. But this here is my all time favorite mascara! It makes my already long lashes look EVEN longer, and makes them EVEN look THICKER! It lasts all day without rubbing off.
Also LOVE the packaging, the gold color makes it look more expensive - when it's actually pretty cheap.
Diffently going to repurchase!

on 7/18/2012 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

Had high hopes for this since I am growing out my lashes after some bad extensions that I removed myself (with plenty of my eyelashes). It was dry, took about 5 coats to get the lengthening/extending effect and left my stumpy lashes looking fatter, but gobby and gross. I slept overnight in it (the REAL test of a mascara, LOL) and it flaked all over my face. Yuck. Taking it back to the store tomorrow. Positives: I liked the gold tube it is packaged in and the smaller brush.

on 7/16/2012 12:15:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

With a first coat, it makes my lashes from 10 lashes to 3 lashes. Second coat, looks longer and has more separation with a lot of side to side movements. It doesn't look good, it looks fake.. the bad way. Not the false lashes look. Not a good product, is so clumpy and spidery! Eeeecch!

on 7/10/2012 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Not really feeling this mascara. Maybe I got a bad batch, or 'dryer' formulas just arent for me. It clumped up on me, was a bit difficult to get a non-spidery look. It DID give a good effect after a few coats and some swipes with a lash comb. Its just not for me, Im going to stick to my Rimmel Mascaras. If you really want a false fiberish effect or whatever this product is claiming, try L'Oreal - Double Extend Beauty Tubes, thats what 'false fiber' lashes are really supposed to look like.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have really bad lashes, theyre really not long and not too thick either. I usually need at least 2 mascaras, but this is the best product ever, i've never seen such a dramatic difference in my lashes, especially with just one (heavy) coat of mascara. Definitely repurchasing! (: