L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes

3.2

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Disodium EDTA, Rayon, Ethylparaben, Nylon-6, Polyvinyl Alcohol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Silica, Synthetic Wax. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77266/Black 2, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide. (Taken from packaging 05/2011)

on 7/22/2012 2:24:00 PM

Used it twice and now its in the garbage. Very clumpy and a little hard to take off. Waste of money.

on 7/22/2012 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

ug gave me the worst clumps ever, and even non waterproof was very diff to get off, and it burned my eyes, very bad purchase

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this mascara!!! I was using CoverGirl LashBlast Volume and still do occasionally. But this here is my all time favorite mascara! It makes my already long lashes look EVEN longer, and makes them EVEN look THICKER! It lasts all day without rubbing off.
Also LOVE the packaging, the gold color makes it look more expensive - when it's actually pretty cheap.
Diffently going to repurchase!

on 7/18/2012 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

Had high hopes for this since I am growing out my lashes after some bad extensions that I removed myself (with plenty of my eyelashes). It was dry, took about 5 coats to get the lengthening/extending effect and left my stumpy lashes looking fatter, but gobby and gross. I slept overnight in it (the REAL test of a mascara, LOL) and it flaked all over my face. Yuck. Taking it back to the store tomorrow. Positives: I liked the gold tube it is packaged in and the smaller brush.

on 7/16/2012 12:15:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

With a first coat, it makes my lashes from 10 lashes to 3 lashes. Second coat, looks longer and has more separation with a lot of side to side movements. It doesn't look good, it looks fake.. the bad way. Not the false lashes look. Not a good product, is so clumpy and spidery! Eeeecch!

on 7/10/2012 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Not really feeling this mascara. Maybe I got a bad batch, or 'dryer' formulas just arent for me. It clumped up on me, was a bit difficult to get a non-spidery look. It DID give a good effect after a few coats and some swipes with a lash comb. Its just not for me, Im going to stick to my Rimmel Mascaras. If you really want a false fiberish effect or whatever this product is claiming, try L'Oreal - Double Extend Beauty Tubes, thats what 'false fiber' lashes are really supposed to look like.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have really bad lashes, theyre really not long and not too thick either. I usually need at least 2 mascaras, but this is the best product ever, i've never seen such a dramatic difference in my lashes, especially with just one (heavy) coat of mascara. Definitely repurchasing! (:

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Before applying I curled my lashes and then applied the mascara in Blackest Black. It didn't really hold the curl. It got clumpy so I combed it and did a second coat and combed it out again, waited for it to dry completely and then curled my eyelashes. I was left with very dramatic eyelashes, they looked long and very voluminous and with a curl not a pronounced one but it was there. To me it was a bit of a hassle all this steps but my lashes looked pretty good. I might use it up but not repurchase. There are better mascaras out there.

on 6/28/2012 5:24:00 PM

I got this today at Walgreen's in "Black Lacquer", #220 and I really like it. I like the fact that the brush is not fat like so many of the new mascaras. It doesn't take a "fat" brush to plump up lashes - just a good mascara, and a brush that can get to them. IMO the fat brushes make it harder to coat all the lashes. I would recommend this mascara for sure.

on 6/23/2012 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So i always wear colossal mascara, i saw this one on tv and had to try it.. it goes on very nice after a few coats it does make your lashes fuller, however and this is huge for me,, it will not come off try as i may it will not come off until i have washed my face with my cleanser and then use a simply wipe on my eyes,, and burns like fire....
I will not repurchase because of that... what a shame i really wanted to like this... i would like some feedback from anyone who has tried the mally mascara.... i want my lashes to look long and pretty without having to spend forever in the mirror... any suggestions ladies?