April 16, 2014 | 1017 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by cookiecasey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I needed to buy a different BB Cream since I was worried about school picture day (I wear BB Cream instead of foundation but my Maybelline one had too high of SPF for pictures) so I decided to get the Garnier one. I like how the BB Cream blends nicely into my skin and the color matches really well. I felt like the BB Cream was a little too oily even on my dry skin (from being on Accutane) but when I put a powder to set the cream, it wasn't as oily. Since Maybelline's BB Cream is more liquidy, I wasn't used to this creamy and thick BB Cream. Once you blend it, it's obviously more smoother/liquidy. I guess I'll just have to get used to thicker BB Cream. :/
Overall, it does give adequate coverage but does not fully cover my acne spots and redness. Pretty good for a drugstore BB though! (But a little pricey for my taste)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by fresh1fierce1feminine

Ooooh, love this BB Cream! Love! I recently purchased Maybelline's 8-in-1 BB creme but it was too watery and sheer for me, for people with almost-flawless skin it would work but it didnt work for me! So I decided to give this a shot after a REALLY long time ago when I had a sample of this from a magazine, and I loved it! So i picked this up and have LOVED it since! It has a great consistency- thick and creamy, but not too heavy! It comes in a great sized squeeze tube and I only need a little tiny bit of this for my whole face :) Not too cakey- but with great coverage! It isnt super oily but I still set it with a translucent powder just so it lasts all day! Definite repurchase :))

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by florzia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this stuff! I used to absolutely hate this BB cream. I thought it was way too dark and didn't do anything. I recently started using it again and I'm in love. I have tried a ton of drugstore BB creams and this one is by far the best. It is a really great base for concealer or foundation, it evens out your skin tone and perfects your skin somewhat. A lot of my foundations and concealers are too light for me so using this underneath or even mixing a bit of it with foundations really makes the color a lot better and also gets rid of the cakey-ness. Another plus is that you get a TON of product in here. The downside to this is that it doesn't have a wide color range, luckily i really like the color of it but very fair toned people would not. The packaging is also very messy if you aren't careful and don't clean it up- it gets all over the lid. If you are familiar with Garnier then you know that all their products smell the same, this BB cream also has the signature Garnier scent. Overall I think people need to give this BB cream a second chance like I did. Also don't have too high expectations, remember this isn't a foundation, just a BB cream - it isn't supposed to do what a lot of reviewers are saying it should.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by justsayin01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product made my skin look sallow. My natural skin is healthier. That's my main complaint. I look sickly when I wear it.

I love the dewy finish. I lived the scent. I hate that I broke out and my skin became insanely dry after using for a couple of weeks.

Would not recommend.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by TaylorReneeM

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This one of those products where you either hate it or love it. It has slowly grown on me and I really like it, i'll be honest, yes it does have a very dewy finish but i get rid of that look but using a translucent powder afterwards which soaks up the excess oils. I genuinely like it :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

Just awful we have this in shade light here in NZ and this is still way too orange and a big oily mess on my dry skin. Looks glittery and streaky just awful. Try the new miracle oily/combo skin perfector it's amazing compared to this!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by cozycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is way too yellow, dull and sallow on my face. My natural skin looks fresher and more appealing, even with a few acne marks on my chin and some unevenness. The finish is also too 'dewy' for my liking, it looks kind of oily even though my skin doesn't feel oily. It really makes my face look like an unnatural shade of golden yellow, when I'm naturally more of a pale olive skin-tone (NC 20 or NW 25 in MAC, and #52 Vanilla in Bourjois Healthy Mix).

If this actually matches your skin-tone, and if you have dry-skin and prefer a dewy finish...it would be quite decent I suppose...it moisturizes nicely, feels good on the skin, and does a pretty decent job at 'blurring' out marks and imperfections (it gets 1 lippie for this). I also imagine this stuff would be good on those who have alot of redness, or acne marks, it cancels out any pink/red tones in your skin. I can recommend this stuff for light-medium skinned people with golden skintones or strong-yellow undertones (South-East Asian skin will match beautifully...and also East Asians who aren't too light), and also those medium skin-toned white girls who have a lot of redness, as well as those with dry skin. I do not recommend it for light skintones that have blue, pink or olive undertones. If you have oily or oily-combination skin, you also might want to stay away!

As for me, I hate the way it makes my complexion looks, as I said, this color looks really unnatural and sickly on me. Apart from that, I hate how it makes my face look greasy and shiny, eventhough when I touch my face, it feels perfectly smooth and not oily. I suppose a dusting of pressed powder could help mattify things...but still!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish I could give this BB cream a 0, it was too oily, had a strong scent and made me extremely shiny. This bb cream is so thick and oily, my skin felt suffocated and it made me super uncomfortable throughout the day, the oily-ness made my skin shiny and require extra powder which looked cakey. The bb cream has some coverage (not very buildable) and did nothing to help my skin. Also, being super sensitive to smells, this bb cream made me lose my appetite, the scent was too strong and overpowering, I'm sure other people could smell it as well. Overall, I was extremely disapointed. I am very intrigued to try the new bb cream formula that Garnier made, but this bb cream left a bad taste in my mouth and I'm unsure how much the new bb cream is going to be different.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2013 4:55:00 AM More reviews by NitaJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is great however next time I will definitely buy it in Medium. I have very fair skin but this product in Fair was way too light for me! It does give you incredible looking skin when mixed with a liquid foundation though which is why I will buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 3:16:00 AM More reviews by B3AUTyxEX0TiC

It's kind of ridiculous how being raised in an Asian household with a mother who lives on Asian skincare, I've never used BB Cream—ever.

I got a sample of this and this was for a hot , summer music festival where there's lots of sweating going on. I was amazed with how easy it was so apply and blend in my skin! By the end of the night, my makeup was still on! The only problem I have with this is the smell. It smells good the first time around but it really grew on me and I was nauseated by it. Otherwise, great bargain and great coverage.