September 1, 2014 | 1872 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 5:19:00 AM More reviews by feliciatjk99

I really love this BB cream! It gives me a very nice natural coverage which still covers my blemishes, uneven skintone, and minor redness. I have oily combination skin which gets very oily on my nose and forehead, but this bb cream works great on my skin. It has a slight cooling sensation and a nice lemon scent (garnier type of scent). It doesnt make me break out or making acne pop out around my face. And the plus are it has spf and its very cheappp!!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by wateverblahblah

This garnier bb cream does not have the consistency to provide good coverage for the skin.Has anyone else broke out from using this?I have.so i avoided using it at all on the face.
The product has a light fragrance to it and the texture is quite watery,taking some time to apply.It cannot cover blemishes,so i don't know why its called a bb cream( blemish balm?!)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by jdblack78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a fair skinned natural redhead. This is the first BB cream I purchased in Light/Medium. I found the color was too orange and too dark for my skin. I did, however, find the Fair/Light BB Cream which I use much more. This is great for when I have dry skin but I do have to set it without a powder or else it appears to have a lot of shine. I find it doesn't last all day though. By the end of the day I look like I need major touchups.

I prefer L'Oreal BB Cream over this one but this is a good backup one to have. Overall, its okay but not the best. I will continue to use the rest of the product but if I will ever buy it again I'm not sure about.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

This product is a dream for dry skin. It's completely unnoticeable on the skin, eventhought it evens out the complexion like it claims to do. I have numerous red patches and blemishes on my skin and it blurres them out, making them less apparent. I do think it works the best on young, dry skin. When absorbed it provides healthy moisturised skin glow. The staying power is not great and this definitely is not a long lasting product, nor it claims to be. The coverage it provides can be increased by applying second layer of it where needed. Overall I find this to be a great everyday product for the natural look, that evens out complexion, makes you look less tired and more energised.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/31/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by MrsNicholson

Greasy, makes me break out, very uneven coverage, not a great price.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Mimichat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is not what I call a BB cream. I don't understand the hype for this one. The product is sooo thick and heavy (so much that I had to mix it with the double amount of light moisturizer), plus the shade range is awful. Not much to say about it but that it is a really bad product. ALL the other BB cream/tinted moisturizer I tried were better so I did not recommend it to anyone. The new formula (oil-free and was much watery) is better though (but not amazing).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 8:48:00 AM More reviews by irenesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

To be honest with you, I only bought it because of the raves it has here in the make up board. I am a foundation girl (full coverage, concealer, pigmented powder), and surprisingly, this product covers very very well all my face although I do use concealer and the rollerball eye treatment also from Garnier. I haven't tried any bb cream before, ,well I was sampling the L'occitane one but it was awfully orange on me and it oxidized. This bb cream is smooth, velvety and matte for my surprise. It lasted all day long although I was a little shinny in my nose. I would totally repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by SxxH

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Worst face product out there! It's horrible! It's sticky and it doesn't blend at all. It sits on top of the skin. It rubs off by touching it. It makes dry patches noticeable. It feels like I'm wearing a mask. It creases. I won't ever buy it again. It's a nightmare.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by snoozykat

This stuff is so watered down and the coverage is so minimal, it was a total disappointment. I don't think it lasted for more than an hour before I it disappeared. I wonder if American cosmetic companies think we are morons and will go for any gimmick; since BB creams are really popular now over seas. Well we are better consumers and this was a total waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by jrockfreq

I could honestly say, if it weren't for my European descent, causing the palest of pale skin, I would most definitely buy this product over and over again. For, not only does this product have great coverage, SPF properties, and a wonderful finish, but this product also made my skin radiant and beautiful without need for concealers and primers.
The price is fair because although Garnier's Skin Perfector is listed as $19.99 at most drugstores, I don't think I've ever NOT (excuse my double negative) seen it on sale for $12.99, which is a great price for the fairly large bottle!
The only WARNING I'd give, is that there are really only the one shade to choose from, and if you have either fair skin (like me!) or cold-undertoned skin (like me, as well!) it will be very difficult to find your true match... I ended up looking somewhere between an Oompa Loompa and the pumpkin you put on your porch for the coming holidays!