November 24, 2014 | 1527 users online

Liquid - Smashbox - Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Fdt.

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by karlaliz

Okay So after being a loyal costumer of Estee Lauder for over 7 years and after they obvioulsy changed the formula (which is a fact look at the ingredients) I had to find the next best thing or the closest to it. THIS IS it! for those who seek a full cover foundation that doesn't look too heavy this is it! Long lasting and full cover (i use it with a beauty blander or a real technique foundation brush) It looks natural and you don't need layers of it, even without a primer. In fact I've found that without a primer it looks even more natural and still stays put. I have oily skin far from perfect with some dry areas. So i know what I'm telling you and I've used the best foundation out there this one is up there. Not as great as the Original Estee Lauder D.W but my #2. And that good enough for me : )

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by laylajeanMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If I didn't have a beauty blender, I'd honestly probably hate this foundation. As another reviewer said, with dry skin this can look a bitch patchy...but with a damp beauty blender it applies very nicely, with a dewy flawless finish. I'm in the lightest shade but it is still too dark so I have to blend it with another lighter foundation, which is ridiculous considering the price of this. Smashbox foundations have always been dark on me :/

I've spent forever searching for a dewy foundation with actual staying power, and this is the best one I've come across so far. I will def repurchase! Just wish this line catered more to us extremely fair ladies!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really liked this makeup at first. It's a medium but buildable coverage, the color was a deadon match for my skin. But the longer I wore it I noticed how bad my skin got. I mean really dry and cystsic nodules popping up. It got to point that I had to stop and seek help from my dermatologist. After doing a review of the ingredients we figured out it was the sunscreen components of this makeup that broke me out badly. I'm going on 6 weeks now of trying to get my face cleared up with lots of moisturization and Tazorac as a spot treatment, I also have to now use great caution with any makeup with sunscreen in it. I'm very dissapointed in this makeup. The Ingredient list is very comedegenic. Some are "5" on the come scale. Reminds me of MAC makeups. So if you breakout from MAC you may very well breakout with this too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by berrycurious

great! good coverage, no caking, and nice shade. shade 1.1 was like nc20.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by jenaeb09

I love this foundation! I had been using revlon color stay for a while and I really loved it, however my skin started changing and it just wasn't working for me any more. After doing some research I decided to go with the smashbox studio skin and it is so worth the money! I need a full coverage foundation and this does the job! I am shade 2.1 and I hardly need any concealer after I apply this with my Sonia Kashuk flat top brush. It gives my face an airbrush finish and looks flawless! My new HG foundation!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by LilMiissSinshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Let's start with the good, it does last a very very long time and the pump for dispensing the foundation is awesome. It let's you really control how much you use at any given time, which is a good thing, since you don't really need much of this foundation to cover your whole face, it does go a long way too.

The issue I had with this, and maybe it is just my weirdo tend to be on the dry side of skin, but it made me look patchy in places. It made my dry areas (around my nose, and cheeks area) look even worse then when they have no make up on. Now, I have found mixing this with a bit of moisturizer or a second more hydrating foundation that it does the trick and makes it a wearable and almost flawless finish, but it still leaves me disappointed knowing I have to altar a expensive foundation to make it work with my skin.

I am sure that it works great as long as you don't tend to have dry skin, but sadly for me that is not the case. So I guess the advice I can give for those looking to buy is if you have dry skin stay away!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by ashleysizemore19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great coverage! Looks like second skin. Stays on all day long! The pump has great control of how much product you want. Color range is a little odd. It's around $42, so it's quite pricey, so I don't recommend this for the summertime if you're constantly changing colors. But this is my favorite foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by General3211

I love this foundation! I almost never write reviews-because I almost always change my mind. I may have found a HG....still working with it! Im working with combo hyperpigmented (face) skin & I'm not a normal skintone.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Ra07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really loving this foundation right now. I wear shade 4.1 and find the colour is perfect for me (I'm mac shade nc45 for reference) it lasts a really long time without fading or getting patchy and controls oil/shine very well, however I do wear a light dusting of powder on top to set it.
It does dry quite fast so you need to blend and work with it fairly quickly. It has a medium to buildable coverage,( it kinda seems like a mix of mac face and body and their pro long wear foundation) packaging is quite standard but Pump dispenses the right amount. Definitely becoming a fave!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by kngfrank

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a really nice product. It stays on longer than any other foundation I've tried and blends nicely into my skin. I don't think it lasts 15 hours, but I think I may touch my face a lot. I also realized I probably should try setting it with a face powder! I have normal to dry skin and I think if my skin was much drier I wouldn't be able to use this. I haven't broken out from this foundation. My two complaints are that the lightest shade is a little dark for me, and the price is pretty steep. But a little does go a long way.