October 1, 2014 | 1994 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy tubes in Spring fling

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2003 12:42:00 PM More reviews by beetlechick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is such a good smelling juicy tube. It is clear so I wear it on top of all my lipsticks for added shine.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2003 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Mysterygirl

The most beautifully scented Juicy Tube I know of, this is a YLBB (Your Lips But Better) shade for me. For PPP, it might be a different story but I am a light-to-medium with Asian coloring (dark hair, dark eyes). The bank teller asked me what fragrance I was wearing, that she loved it, when I wasn't wearing any fragrance or lotion, just the Spring Fling Juicy Tube and MAC Lacquer in Adobe Girl. I love the taste of this one, it seems the best out of the juicy tubes I've tried. And isn't the packaging magnifique? Very convenient for on-the-go touch ups and the GWP size is perfect for the purse or makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2003 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Connie11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love Juicy Tubes, however the color of this one is not that exciting. In the tube it is a light pink, but it goes on clear. It is a nice clear gloss though - Juicy Tubes give a very wet look to the lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2003 6:14:00 PM More reviews by lolita_haze_hh

I was lemming this after reading in Bazaar that this was one of J. Lo's favorite glosses. It looks milky pink on the tube, but it shows up rosy clear on your lips. For added pigment, I use Stila's Petunia CC and then this. So pretty!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2003 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Asha22

This was my first Juicy Tube purchase. I had tried so many other glosses before, so one more couldn't hurt. How did I know that this one tube would start an addiction. I have had my tube for almost a year and have a lot left. I won't let anyone use my Spring Fling or any other Juicy Tubes I own. This gloss comes out clear, but not quite. It has a milky look to it, but you have to have a trained eye to see the difference. On some it may look like another clear gloss and on others, slightly different. Juicy Tubes have their price, but I own glosses that cost more and are just sitting in my train case. Overall, I love this one and it is definately a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 9:19:00 PM More reviews by GlitterBitch

I like this pastel pink color. The smell is also nice and light, not like some that just make me sick. Also, I couldn't squeaze out a lot of the gloss from the tube, but I love the slanted applicator!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 2:33:00 AM More reviews by breezybri

This is one of my favourite Juicy Tubes. It's clear but gives lips a little bit of a peachiness that makes them look really soft. It doesn't have much of a scent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 10:56:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

I like JTs but this one had no color. I have too many clear ones as is. I wish Lancome would make more with some pigment to them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2003 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Rayvenn

Okay, I must agree with everyone below, this barely showed up on my lips, and I do prefer MAC's LipGlasses to this but I rather like my Lancome Juicy Tube. It gives just a hint of color, and I love the scent. I do think this is way over-priced for what you get and how it shows up, but I'm happy with my purchase and may buy other colors. Hopefully ones that will show up a little more on my lips!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2002 5:54:00 PM More reviews by lovebird9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a light shimmery pink in the tube, but doesn't really show up on me. On my lips, it looks like a shimmery, slightly pinkish gloss. It smells nice, but I don't think I would buy it again.