August 20, 2014 | 1498 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - New Instant Age Rewind Foundation

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The color in the tube is lighter than it looks. I got the lightest shade and it looks almost white on me. To me it's patchy and creased and didn't cover as much I need either...on to the next :

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by bratalier

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not bad...use the lightest color under eyes, and it does help with dark circles. Don't mind the applicator.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by L22nene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After developing dark circles for the first time in my life after becoming a new mom I decided to try this to see if it could conceal my "cave-like" shadows. Upon first application this stuff really filled in the dark spots and when I finished applying my foundation the difference was immediate. It glides on smoothly and provided the heavier coverage I needed. You do have to twist this several times before any products dispenses but that's about it. Would highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by dbmiller

By far, the best concealer I've ever used. This has such a thin, yet opaque consistency. It's illuminating, yet not sparkly. I love the way it applies with the sponge, too. It makes applying it so fast and easy. I just wish it has SPF. And a tip, let it dry before applying anything over it, or it could get patchy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by haleyanna19

SERIOUSLY cannot say enough good things about this stuff. Bought it on a whim, didnt need any concealer at all but liked the packaging it was in. WOW I am impressed. Glides on smoothly, I havent had a problem w/it leaking like some have said, and it hides what dark circles I have WONDERFULLY. Application is flawless, and doesnt smudge or get oily. I give it 10 stars out of 5! :)

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by ml44

Yuck! This product enhanced the lines under my eyes really well. I have a few lines but could not believe how much worse they were after trying this product. I really looked like I had crows feet. I can't take it back soon enough. It seems greasy but then dries to a line-enhancing finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 1:31:00 AM More reviews by SusanC0425

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I needed to replace my Instant Rewind Concealer in the double tube (with the highlighter on one end), and found that this product replaced it. Good for me, since I never used the highlighter end anyway. This new packaging is OK, though I do wish they would just put this in a tube. However, the product itself does just what I want - conceals without looking like anything is there. I loved the original for that reason, and that is why I didn't mind paying but only using half the product. This replacement is a step in the right direction. Next stop - tube, I hope!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by rebelrockstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought it in Neutral because I have bad dark circles due to allergies. It does a very good job of helping to hide them. I'm very happy with the product overall & would def buy it again. I have also already recommended it to friends.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Really good stuff. The packaging is ok. To get the first application, I had to turn the dial a couple dozen times. This stuff is really pigmented, so a little goes a long way. There's tons of product too! Be sure to buy a shade lighter than your natural color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by polarpooch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

i was mortified when they DC'd the instant age rewind double concealer. it was the only concealer i had ever really loved--and this replaces that product. well, it's ALMOST as good as the old version. it's a little less opaque than the original product, but it still has the same fabulous, crease-free finish that does not set into fine lines/wrinkles. it doesn't list a sunscreen rating, so i'll assume that, unlike the original, it does not have the same SPF (that's too bad). it glides on easily, and sets FAST, so be ready to blend right away. i use a foundation brush to get a good, diffuse blend with this. it lasts nearly all day. the colors at my store were pretty limited, and it seemed only fairer and fair-medium tones were targeted with this product. i chose the yellow-based "neutralizer", which seemed to help blend away the minor dark cast i have under my eyes. this isn't going to get it done for ladies with serious dark circles. it's not not pigmented enough. but the rest of you should give it a try. it's often on sale, too, at my local walgreens.