September 20, 2014 | 1890 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - New Instant Age Rewind Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by utopiancity

I saw this being reviewed on TiffanyDMakeup and immediately went out to buy it. I've tried everything from YSL Touche Eclat, Lancome Effacernes, Lancome MAQUICOMPLET, Bobbi Brown creamy concealor, Bare Escentuals, etc I've really liked the Lancome ones but I still thought it was obvious I was wearing concealor. If you look really closely, you can still see the product on my face (I don't wear foundation).

But this Maybelline concealor blew me away! I didn't expect to like it so much, especially since the applicator looked a little cheap and fuzzy (I was thinking... bacteria-trapping), but it's a microbial applicator, and it's very soft and velvety. The product is very thin, and if you look at the tube, you can see that it's very watery. But when applied on, it's very pigmented and does an amazing job concealing dark circles! I have medium toned asian skin and I bought the neutralizer shade.

I would definitely buy this product over and over again. It runs circles around the high-end brands and gives unbeatable results! Highly recommend!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by DrMAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm surprised how well this concealer covers my undereye circles.. some of my high end concealers don't fair as well and are twice the cost! It doesn't completely cover them up but it is a decent concealer! I'm NC25-30 and I picked medium which actually is a good match.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The color in the tube is lighter than it looks. I got the lightest shade and it looks almost white on me. To me it's patchy and creased and didn't cover as much I need either...on to the next :

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by bratalier

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not bad...use the lightest color under eyes, and it does help with dark circles. Don't mind the applicator.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by L22nene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After developing dark circles for the first time in my life after becoming a new mom I decided to try this to see if it could conceal my "cave-like" shadows. Upon first application this stuff really filled in the dark spots and when I finished applying my foundation the difference was immediate. It glides on smoothly and provided the heavier coverage I needed. You do have to twist this several times before any products dispenses but that's about it. Would highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by dbmiller

By far, the best concealer I've ever used. This has such a thin, yet opaque consistency. It's illuminating, yet not sparkly. I love the way it applies with the sponge, too. It makes applying it so fast and easy. I just wish it has SPF. And a tip, let it dry before applying anything over it, or it could get patchy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by haleyanna19

SERIOUSLY cannot say enough good things about this stuff. Bought it on a whim, didnt need any concealer at all but liked the packaging it was in. WOW I am impressed. Glides on smoothly, I havent had a problem w/it leaking like some have said, and it hides what dark circles I have WONDERFULLY. Application is flawless, and doesnt smudge or get oily. I give it 10 stars out of 5! :)

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 8:41:00 PM More reviews by ml44

Yuck! This product enhanced the lines under my eyes really well. I have a few lines but could not believe how much worse they were after trying this product. I really looked like I had crows feet. I can't take it back soon enough. It seems greasy but then dries to a line-enhancing finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 1:31:00 AM More reviews by SusanC0425

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I needed to replace my Instant Rewind Concealer in the double tube (with the highlighter on one end), and found that this product replaced it. Good for me, since I never used the highlighter end anyway. This new packaging is OK, though I do wish they would just put this in a tube. However, the product itself does just what I want - conceals without looking like anything is there. I loved the original for that reason, and that is why I didn't mind paying but only using half the product. This replacement is a step in the right direction. Next stop - tube, I hope!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by rebelrockstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought it in Neutral because I have bad dark circles due to allergies. It does a very good job of helping to hide them. I'm very happy with the product overall & would def buy it again. I have also already recommended it to friends.