November 27, 2014 | 1489 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - New Instant Age Rewind Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Ravengb

I bought this because of TiffanyD. I usually don't take suggestions from YT people but seeing somebody who is a makeup snob raving about a drugstore product grabbed my attention. I had 5 CVS bucks, so I went and got it. Let me tell you, she's completely right. This concealer is amazing and goes on so smoothly, lasts a long time and it does NOT crease.

One thing though, product is lighter than what it appears in the container, so grab the shade that you would normally go for.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Alegrias

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this after hearing someone on YouTube say it doesn't settle in the fine lines under her eyes. I was skeptical b/c that has been an issue for me no matter what concealer I've tried. I went to a Shopper's Drug Mart yesterday and it was on sale for $8.99 (regular price $13.49) so I got it. I was so e-x-c-i-t-e-d after trying it out that she was right!
This product does run lighter once applied. I'm an NC30 and tried out the Fair, but that was a bit too light. I read some people say the Medium shade is a great match for NC30 but it look too dark in the tube. Even though this does run lighter once applied, the Medium just looked like it would match my skintone rather than give me the brightening effect under my eyes which I prefer.
I picked up the Neutralizer shade & the Light shade. I used a different shade under each eye & used Benefit's Powderflage to set it. They looked very similar & both worked amazingly well! But I prefer the Light shade since it has the pink undertones which gives me the brightening effect I like. After a few hours of wear, it didn't look cakey and looked as good as it did when freshly applied. This gave me medium coverage with a very natural looking finish.
I like the consistency of this. It isn't super runny and not so thick that it tugs at your skin while you try to apply it. I love trying new product, but this will definately be a staple for me:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This *would* have been amazing, had there have been my shade :(. The soft sponge-y tip on the end of this thing is genuis. Flawless application and easy to apply, you can get the concealer in a perfect curved shape right where you want it under your eyes and just above cheeks. However, the lightest shade was just simply too pale and the next shades up were a little too yellow. (I'm NW20 in MAC world.) 1 lippie off because of this. Even if you are NW20 try it out anyway because you may find a shade that works. It's worth a shot because it's a great formula and in a nice neat little package.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by utopiancity

I saw this being reviewed on TiffanyDMakeup and immediately went out to buy it. I've tried everything from YSL Touche Eclat, Lancome Effacernes, Lancome MAQUICOMPLET, Bobbi Brown creamy concealor, Bare Escentuals, etc I've really liked the Lancome ones but I still thought it was obvious I was wearing concealor. If you look really closely, you can still see the product on my face (I don't wear foundation).

But this Maybelline concealor blew me away! I didn't expect to like it so much, especially since the applicator looked a little cheap and fuzzy (I was thinking... bacteria-trapping), but it's a microbial applicator, and it's very soft and velvety. The product is very thin, and if you look at the tube, you can see that it's very watery. But when applied on, it's very pigmented and does an amazing job concealing dark circles! I have medium toned asian skin and I bought the neutralizer shade.

I would definitely buy this product over and over again. It runs circles around the high-end brands and gives unbeatable results! Highly recommend!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by DrMAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm surprised how well this concealer covers my undereye circles.. some of my high end concealers don't fair as well and are twice the cost! It doesn't completely cover them up but it is a decent concealer! I'm NC25-30 and I picked medium which actually is a good match.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The color in the tube is lighter than it looks. I got the lightest shade and it looks almost white on me. To me it's patchy and creased and didn't cover as much I need either...on to the next :

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by bratalier

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not bad...use the lightest color under eyes, and it does help with dark circles. Don't mind the applicator.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by L22nene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After developing dark circles for the first time in my life after becoming a new mom I decided to try this to see if it could conceal my "cave-like" shadows. Upon first application this stuff really filled in the dark spots and when I finished applying my foundation the difference was immediate. It glides on smoothly and provided the heavier coverage I needed. You do have to twist this several times before any products dispenses but that's about it. Would highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by dbmiller

By far, the best concealer I've ever used. This has such a thin, yet opaque consistency. It's illuminating, yet not sparkly. I love the way it applies with the sponge, too. It makes applying it so fast and easy. I just wish it has SPF. And a tip, let it dry before applying anything over it, or it could get patchy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by haleyanna19

SERIOUSLY cannot say enough good things about this stuff. Bought it on a whim, didnt need any concealer at all but liked the packaging it was in. WOW I am impressed. Glides on smoothly, I havent had a problem w/it leaking like some have said, and it hides what dark circles I have WONDERFULLY. Application is flawless, and doesnt smudge or get oily. I give it 10 stars out of 5! :)

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No