Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full-Coverage Foundation SPF 15

3.5

6% Titanium dioxide 3% Zinc Oxide Inactive Ingredients: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, octldodecyl neopentanoate, butylene glycol, plyglyceryl-4 isostearate, dimethicone crosspolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, dimethicone, silica, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, stearic acid, aluminum hydroxide, sodium dehydroacetate, phytantriol, hexyl laurate, triethoxycaprylysilane, nylon-12, sodium chloride, kaolin, tocopherol, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, polyvinylalcohol crosspolymer, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, zinc chloride, lysine, sodium hyaluronte, hexylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol. potassium sorbate, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, mica Made in USA

I like it but there are far better foundations that don't cost so much. But it's not terrible by any means.

This was my first non drug store foundation buy and i must say i will never go back. This foundation had great coverage.It definitely lasted all day i usually finished it with rimels stay matte finishing powder. Together they worked perfectly. the only thing i did not like about this product was how thick it was. i usually go for lighter foundations. However, i have bought this product twice and plan on buying it a third.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really love this foundation, I have an oily t- zone and severe rosacea. It doesn't cover my rosacea completely, but no foundation does. It controls my oil for about 2 hours before brake through, which isn't bad compared to the other foundations I've tried like kat von d, and cover fx. So overall it's a really really great foundation!!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have really sensitive and dry skin and was told at Sephora that this foundation would work for me. The first time I used it, it looked good and stayed on pretty well. However, the next when I woke up my face was super itchy and one big break out all over my face. I thought it was something else that was making me break since I did buy more than one thing at Sephora. Unfortunately after ruling other products out I did narrow it down to the foundation. I was so disappointed and still looking.

I bought this product because I read reviews that it would be good for sensitive skin, but the times that I uses it, it just made me look super greasy, even when I set it with powder. I was really disappointed. I gave it a few trys, but I returned it. I'm really sad it didn't work for me because it did provide decent coverage.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Although I really liked this foundation when I first applied it, I was unimpressed with how it wore throughout the day. At first, the foundation applied really nicely (with the Tarte Airbrush foundation brush) and it had a mousse-like consistency. I was able to get a medium coverage with one layer of product and a fuller coverage if I added more. It never really looked or felt heavy, it just looked nice.

What I didn't like about it was that I never felt like it really set. It was supposed to be long-wearing but it would just slide off of my face. I tried different primers and powders but I would still find myself looking patchy at the end of the day from where the product had rubbed off. If i touched my face, my finger would be covered in make-up. I ended up with foundation all over my phone and my clothes. I feel like a foundation that claims to be a 12-hour wear should not slide off so easily, especially on someone who doesn't have oily skin. I used the entire tube because I didn't want to deal with shipping it back, but I will not repurchase it.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I like in a muggy sub tropical city and I have combo skin with a very oily tzone, so you would think that this foundation would be a hit with me. Unfortunately, it was horrible. This settled like crazy into lines I didn't even know I had. It cracked all over the place and looked cakey. I have no idea how this works for anyone.

Product comes in a squeeze out plastic bottle. The foundation itself in my opinion is great! glides on smoothly, doesn't set into facial lines like others do, doesn't give a cakey type look. It lasts, although i'm not sure if for 12 hours because i've never worn it that long. I do know I would purchase again. I highly recommend this foundation, especially to older women.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Broke me out every time n look really cakey

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The woman at sephora told me this was a good full coverage foundation so i decided to buy it, and man was i unimpressed. This foudation is not very blendable and felt dry going on my face. This is more like medium coverage, it definitely did not cover the redness. Returned

Video Reviews & Tutorials

This vs.That | (Review + Demo) Laura Mercier Silk Creme vs. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hr Foundation by JJ BeautyRoom

Review ? Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation by BeautyLoDown