Aussie Moist Conditioner

Water, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, glutamic acid, fragrance, bis-aminopropyl dimethicone, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, ecklonia radiata extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice.

on 12/9/2010 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

love this stuff! It is very detangling on my natural AA hair.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the best conditioner I've ever used hands down. It works better than any expensive brand I've tried in the past. I use it with the matching shampoo and it works wonders for me. In the past, I struggled with my hair going frizzy on me half way through the day no matter what the weathers like and this stopped that flat out. My hair feels so soft and stays straight all day. I took one lippie off because I find that once or twice a week, I have to use a leave in conditioner just to add a bit more moisture, especially in the winter months. Can't beat the price either. I usually buy the 1L bottle for $7.99 at Walmart.

on 11/14/2010 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best conditioner I have ever use. The price is very ideal compare to other brands. Each time after I wash my hair I need a lot conditioner in order and wait a long time for hair to become smooth. This conditioner works like hair mask.

on 11/12/2010 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Very disappointed with this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling dry and tangled. I've used a good half bottle thinking the problem was my hair or the water. I just switched back to my clairol conditioner and realized it isn't my hair, it's the Aussie conditioner! The bottle is very difficult to open. I will not rebuy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I ordered this from ulta based on the reviews here. I just finished the bottle and I'm left scratching my head as to why it has such rave reviews. I have long fine straight hair that's dry at the ends and this conditioner didn't do anything special. It just seems like an average conditioner to me, right down to the scent.

on 11/3/2010 10:31:00 AM

The conditioner is nice and thick, it leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky. Much better than the Suave conditioner I had used before. It smells great and really hydrates my hair. I let my hair air dry most of the time and it hardly frizzes since I've started using this product.

on 10/29/2010 8:42:00 AM

I've been using Aussie products for years. Doesn't seem to build up in my hair. Keeps it soft, shiny and healthy. Much better luck with this rather than HE conditioners.

on 10/15/2010 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this Conditioner it is the best I have tried and i have tried everything from the really cheap to the pricey products.I use it when Im doing the no poo method (no shampoo) and it is amazing I also use a small amount as a leave in and have had no problems it leaves hair smooth very soft and smells great I don't really like the smell of it in the bottle but once its washed out the smell is great.

on 10/6/2010 4:02:00 AM

I give this five lippies because it IS moist. It really truly does moisturize my dry, deeply damaged hair. Also, it is cheap, and it smells fantastic.

I usually use this when I cannot get my HG conditioner for whatever reason, or when I need to give my hair a break from it, and it does a great job as a stand-in. I can't complain about this conditioner, at all. It has some undesirable ingredients, but they just work so well that I can't even complain about those. I have scarcely tried an Aussie product that my hair did not like.

This conditioner is thick, it soaks right into the hair, the fruity smell is delicious and lingers, it really moisturizes even the most damaged and hopeless hair, and it is very cost- efficient. I will use this until my hair is healthy again, which is probably going to be a long time. Love it. I think that anyone with super dry or damaged hair should try this, especially if they are on a budget. Even if you have expensive tastes, I would recommend that you try this before spending an arm and a leg on something that isn't nearly as efficient.

The only thing I can whine about is the cap on the bottle. It's hard to open and it actually breaks off frequently. Oh well. It's what's on the inside that counts:)

on 9/25/2010 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Thick and creamy with a sweet coconut scent. An excellent moisturizer at an incredible price. The only con is that it tends to build up and weigh hair down a bit if used exclusively for an extended period of time. But this will stay in my rotation :)

Top Rated Aussie Products