August 28, 2014 | 919 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Moist Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 4:02:00 AM More reviews by holymell

I give this five lippies because it IS moist. It really truly does moisturize my dry, deeply damaged hair. Also, it is cheap, and it smells fantastic.

I usually use this when I cannot get my HG conditioner for whatever reason, or when I need to give my hair a break from it, and it does a great job as a stand-in. I can't complain about this conditioner, at all. It has some undesirable ingredients, but they just work so well that I can't even complain about those. I have scarcely tried an Aussie product that my hair did not like.

This conditioner is thick, it soaks right into the hair, the fruity smell is delicious and lingers, it really moisturizes even the most damaged and hopeless hair, and it is very cost- efficient. I will use this until my hair is healthy again, which is probably going to be a long time. Love it. I think that anyone with super dry or damaged hair should try this, especially if they are on a budget. Even if you have expensive tastes, I would recommend that you try this before spending an arm and a leg on something that isn't nearly as efficient.

The only thing I can whine about is the cap on the bottle. It's hard to open and it actually breaks off frequently. Oh well. It's what's on the inside that counts:)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by missmayra

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Thick and creamy with a sweet coconut scent. An excellent moisturizer at an incredible price. The only con is that it tends to build up and weigh hair down a bit if used exclusively for an extended period of time. But this will stay in my rotation :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by BlondeCaptivation

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this conditioner! For the (extremely low) price, you get a *huge* bottle, for starters. The smell is divine, someone said vanilla cupcakes and I concur. The consistency is THICK, this isn't one of those let's-see-how-much-water-we-can-sneak-in drugstore conditioners. And it does what it's supposed to. My bleached blonde hair (which hasn't received a proper trim in an unmentionable length of time) felt AMAZING after using this. I now use this once a week, switching off with my Enjoy hair mask (HG product, btw). You can't beat the price, and wow, what results. It'll last forever too. Three cheers for Aussie :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 3:07:00 PM More reviews by lefty986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Works wonders on my type 3c/4a, coarse and frizzy hair. I use it to co-wash and as a leave-in. It's thick, moisturizing, and the scent is like bubble-gum but its not too strong. Leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth, and frizz-free.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2010 12:15:00 PM More reviews by birdlady01

the sydney smooth conditioner ingredients are EXACLTY the SAME! check it out , i was chuckling to myself because companies do this all the time they just change the name of the product tricking consumers to think its a different product.
So i guess im writing a review for both he he. This conditioner is alright nothing special smells nice and is what ive come to expect from a drugstore product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 10:50:00 AM More reviews by deedeetaylor8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a simple, moisturizing conditioner that was also cruelty-free. On a side note, Aussie itself is cruelty-free, but not the company that owns it, so I may have to switch when I'm done this bottle. Anyway, I likee to use this conditioner every time I wash my hair (every other day), and it works just as well as my Herbal Essences Hello Hydration conditioner did. It smells about the same as well, but a bit stronger and more lingering (a coconut-type smell). I happen to really enjoy this smell, but if you're not a fan of coconut, I wouldn't suggest this product for you... The container is your standard conditioner container with a flip up lid, but I really like how securely it closes (ie no leakage). It was about $3.50 CAD at the grocery store (probably a bit cheaper at a place like Walmart), and I think it works pretty well. If I weren't particular about using cruelty-free beauty products, I would repurchase again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by toyarosie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wish I had remembered to write a review on this product the first time around! Not only are reviews great for others, but an excellent way to remind yourself of what you thought about a product the first time around. In this case, I forgot what a lackluster conditioner this is. It may work wonders for someone who had average hair, but for a dry hair type, this is a no-go. Every time I use this, my ends feel crunchy and bone-dry. I've got my hair-styling routine and products down pat (La Coupe Serum-Cream and Aussie Catch the Wave Mousse+Leave-in) and generally I can easily fake moisturized hair, but when I use this conditioner beforehand - awful. All day I'm playing with my hair and distracted by how terrible it feels. I suppose because it doesn't weigh the hair down that it's nice to condition with if you have concerns with volume, but I don't (crazy curly hair) and so I can tolerate something thicker. At least I bought this on sale - $2.99 CDN or something - and it smells nice, like coconut (although it doesn't linger); but overall, I'll keep my pocket change on something better.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by xpinkangelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure about this..it's nice overall but I found it made my hair quite greasy. Not that impressed, the other Aussie conditioners are better in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by becca352

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This (and the shampoo) were the first non-salon brand products I have tried in years. It is an amazing conditioner and helped soften my bleached, damaged hair. However, it made my back break out. I have been having so many problems with my hair being damaged and this helped so much I contemplated on weather or not the back break outs were worth it. In the end, I decided they are not. I now use 3 minute miracle as my daily conditioner and it is more more moisturizing and does not cause breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 12:11:00 PM More reviews by JennJenn1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this conditioner! My hair is medium texture and bleached and this keeps it nice and smooth. I was a little leary of how well this would work but now I have no problem recommending this to friends. I love the pump- much more convenient and absolutely can't beat the price!