April 19, 2014 | 1361 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Moist Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2010 12:15:00 PM More reviews by birdlady01

the sydney smooth conditioner ingredients are EXACLTY the SAME! check it out , i was chuckling to myself because companies do this all the time they just change the name of the product tricking consumers to think its a different product.
So i guess im writing a review for both he he. This conditioner is alright nothing special smells nice and is what ive come to expect from a drugstore product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 10:50:00 AM More reviews by deedeetaylor8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a simple, moisturizing conditioner that was also cruelty-free. On a side note, Aussie itself is cruelty-free, but not the company that owns it, so I may have to switch when I'm done this bottle. Anyway, I likee to use this conditioner every time I wash my hair (every other day), and it works just as well as my Herbal Essences Hello Hydration conditioner did. It smells about the same as well, but a bit stronger and more lingering (a coconut-type smell). I happen to really enjoy this smell, but if you're not a fan of coconut, I wouldn't suggest this product for you... The container is your standard conditioner container with a flip up lid, but I really like how securely it closes (ie no leakage). It was about $3.50 CAD at the grocery store (probably a bit cheaper at a place like Walmart), and I think it works pretty well. If I weren't particular about using cruelty-free beauty products, I would repurchase again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by toyarosie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wish I had remembered to write a review on this product the first time around! Not only are reviews great for others, but an excellent way to remind yourself of what you thought about a product the first time around. In this case, I forgot what a lackluster conditioner this is. It may work wonders for someone who had average hair, but for a dry hair type, this is a no-go. Every time I use this, my ends feel crunchy and bone-dry. I've got my hair-styling routine and products down pat (La Coupe Serum-Cream and Aussie Catch the Wave Mousse+Leave-in) and generally I can easily fake moisturized hair, but when I use this conditioner beforehand - awful. All day I'm playing with my hair and distracted by how terrible it feels. I suppose because it doesn't weigh the hair down that it's nice to condition with if you have concerns with volume, but I don't (crazy curly hair) and so I can tolerate something thicker. At least I bought this on sale - $2.99 CDN or something - and it smells nice, like coconut (although it doesn't linger); but overall, I'll keep my pocket change on something better.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by xpinkangelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure about this..it's nice overall but I found it made my hair quite greasy. Not that impressed, the other Aussie conditioners are better in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by becca352

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This (and the shampoo) were the first non-salon brand products I have tried in years. It is an amazing conditioner and helped soften my bleached, damaged hair. However, it made my back break out. I have been having so many problems with my hair being damaged and this helped so much I contemplated on weather or not the back break outs were worth it. In the end, I decided they are not. I now use 3 minute miracle as my daily conditioner and it is more more moisturizing and does not cause breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 12:11:00 PM More reviews by JennJenn1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this conditioner! My hair is medium texture and bleached and this keeps it nice and smooth. I was a little leary of how well this would work but now I have no problem recommending this to friends. I love the pump- much more convenient and absolutely can't beat the price!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2010 12:24:00 PM More reviews by beachybum07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pros: Makes your hair feel very moist and healthy. Great for people with straight hair

Cons: Made my hair EXTREMELY frizzy. Normally, when I scrunch my hair its not very frizzy at all and has a nice curl to it. After I used this conditioner, my hair would not curl while scrunching it, causeing it to become a BIG, NASTY, FRIZZ BALL! What a hair disaster!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by luloo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I was hoping this would be as good or almost as good as another conditioner I tried from this line - the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep - but it was nowhere near as good. It was not very conditioning and especially poor at detangling.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by used2Baileendq

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Having spent upwards of $50 for a bottle of high-end salon conditioner and having spent an untold amount of money in the search for the perfect conditioner, I NEVER in a million years would have thought that my HG everyday (read: NOT a protein and NOT a deep conditioner) conditioner would end up being a drugstore brand.

My hair is relaxed, colored (no lift) coarse 3c hair. I blowdry and flat iron about 2x per week. This conditioner not only leaves my hair SUPER moist, it also functions as a leave-in, and when mixed with the Aussie Sydney Smooth anti-frizz gel (1/2 & 1/2) functions as a FANTASTIC scrunching product (for my curly days).

I typically leave about half a tablespoon in my hair and then follow with No Frizz Straightening Treatment for Coarse hair and a dime sized dollop of Moroccan oil. I will also add that there is no buildup, despite the fact that I use it as a leave in and don't use sulfates to cleanse my hair.

I tell you, people, this stuff is hands down THE BEST every day conditioner there is. The consistency is great and the smell is wonderful (wish it would linger, though).

If Aussie decides to make a sulfate and sodium chloride free shampoo, I'm all over it!

*Here's hoping they NEVER DC it!!!!*

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2010 10:05:00 AM More reviews by thoughtbubble

I'm in love with the shampoo and conditioner. For $5, you get a huge bottle with a pump. It smells great and it makes my hair look and feel great. I get so many compliments on my hair and lots of people ask me what I use. This set of S+C is is my HG!