July 23, 2014 | 1133 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by hnica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for two years, this is my everyday go-to foundation. The texture is smooth, is easy to apply, and provides a light/medium coverage. Looks natural, stays on pretty well, and gives a subtle glow. I have the shade 52 Vanille, which is perfect for me in winter, and in the summer I mix it with shade 55 Beigé foncé or Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation in shade 203 True Beige. I would highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by makeupxo

The price I paid for this was 27$ here in Canada
I wouldd say this is a lot considering this is considered "drugstore" but for me the quality is no where near a drugstore fountain. IT'S SO MUCH BETTER
Pros:
-can be used on any skin type (even oily with a powder)
-moisturizing
-does not emphasize dry flakes
-very natural looking
-fills in pores
-light to medium coverage(build able)
-amazing smell
-makes you look fresh
-not too matte but not too dewy
-did not notice breakouts on my acne prone skin

Cons:
-does not last insanely long
-expensive

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 3:05:00 AM More reviews by AlessBL

Yes, it is very similar to the Chanel light fundation, smells exactly the same, being the same manufactor I can almost assume the difference is just the cheaper packing. I wouldn't change it for any other. I'm NC25 and 53 is perfect, although I also like the 55.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Kawaiixx

Cannot say how much I love this ^_^ gel like texture. Matches my skin perfectly. Got this in the shade #52 vanilla. So awesome. It came perfectly with a pump. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by JessicaLauren24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this after reading recommendations stating that it was similar to Benefit's Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation. The two foundations do have a similar consistency, however the Healthy Mix serum offers more coverage (medium) coverage, which has more staying power. This foundation has a really strong perfume, which I like, however might be an issue for some people.

I bought this foundation in shade 51 which is the lightest in the range, and found it to be too yellow for my skin. Shade 52 also appeared to be yellow toned. The foundation gives you a healthy glow (without any glitter or shimmer!!) and feels moisturising on the skin. Other than the colour issue, I really like everything else about this foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by hrstrnbrg

While in France this summer, I decided to pick up some drugstore makeup items that are not available in the US. Encouraged by the zillions of positive reviews for this foundation, I decided to give it a try, and I am so glad I did! I have oily-combination skin with a couple breakouts, so of course I was skeptical about the semi-matte finish, as I am devoted to the (mostly) shine-free Covergirl Outlast foundation. Because I have oily skin, I'm a little shiny in my T-zone, nose, and chin within four hours of wearing this foundation, but I just use a little blotting paper and I'm fine. The amazing thing about this foundation is that even after getting oily, blotting, and sweating, the coverage stays in place! I do use a Smashbox primer underneath, but even so, other foundations slide off my face as soon as I sweat or get oily or blot. I wear shade 51, light vanilla, and it's a perfect match for my skin, which is somewhere in between NW20 and NW25. I apply this with a regular flat foundation brush, as buffing it in (my usual foundation application method) didn't work so well. The best thing by far about this foundation is that it looks SO NATURAL. It basically looks like my skin but better: flawless and radiant and beautiful. If you're considering this foundation, no matter your skin type, GO FOR IT! I plan on buying one more bottle before I leave Europe.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by wwmmwwm

Love that it won't make the dry area around my nose look flakey. Love that it's so sheer and easy to blend and doesn't sit on top of my skin. It's so sheer and blendable that you can do a very very thin layer on your skin and it look great if you have good skin. Would smooth out the discoloration a little bit but won't cover it. Pretty dewy. Not too long-lasting if you have oily skin like me. It would darken after about 2 hours but the finish is still not bad, won't separate on your skin and look dirty, can look oily and greasy in humid hot weather. But I love love love the way my skin looks right after application. it gives a healthy glow. I think it's the second or third best foundation I've used after Sisley's.
btw, love the price, plastic bottle, really convenient to carry around.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Believe13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product, because so many beauty gurus raved it on youtube. It comes with a pump. The foundation has medium-coverage and is easy to blend. I t is not buildable though, but I don't mind that. It gives your skin a very healthy and natural finish. I think the lasting power is quite good, too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by ljanelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Good foundation - goes on very smoothly, has a great texture, and wears well. I actually prefer the other healthy mix fdtn, because it has a bit more coverage. I usually choose fdtns, that are more neutral or cool, but find this looks pretty good on me even though it is a bit more yellow. I gave it to my daughter but it's a bit too yellow and dark for both of us.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by bunnylove07

This has got to be hands-down my favourite foundation of all time. I own this version as well as the original version (which is thicker in consistency). I have tried a lot of high end foundations in the past but I love this one the most! I seldom get break outs so I don't really need a thick foundation and I also dislike the feel of heavy foundation sitting on my skin. As with the original version, I absolutely adore the fruity smell that comes from this foundation. This is my every day go-to foundation. I have noticed that every time I have used this foundation, my boyfriend/ friends have complimented on how "glowy" my skin looks. This foundation photographs beautifully and isn't "cakey" at all. I use this foundation in conjunction with the Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer and the combo seems to work very well together. I am a MAC NC 25-30 (Asian with some yellow under-tones) and use shade #53 in the concealer and foundation. I highly recommend this foundation for those who generally have quite good skin and just need something light to balance out the skin tone. If you however, feel as though you need something with slightly fuller coverage, then give the original Healthy Mix a try.