Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Stippling Brush

4.4

on 5/31/2013 2:21:00 AM

The best brush for getting a natural, my skin but better appearance :) this is my go to brush for days I don't want to spend to long on foundation. This brush stipples liquids & cream foundations on flawlessly- and it only costs $10 :) I have MAC brushes that don't hold a candle to my Real Techniques & BH cosmetics brushes- both great quality for so cheap. The handle on this brush is sturdy, & the bristles are soft- and it's pink ;) very girly. All in all, I would rec. every RT brush- they are amazing & worth a try!

on 5/19/2013 9:57:00 AM

Love this brush. I use it almost every day for cream blush, super pigmented powder blushes, and highlighter. Distributes pigmented colors sheerly and evenly and blends like a dream. I believe i paid less than $10 at my local drugstore but the quality of this brush is great, super soft, better quality than some much more expensive brushes imo. I love that it stands on it's own, as it looks pretty cute sitting on my vanity. :) I've had it for about 6 months and it's held up to weekly washings with Dove beauty bar, dries fast, and holds its shape. Definitely a staple brush for me.

on 5/16/2013 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My favorite brand of brush so far

on 5/16/2013 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I really love this brush, and I would definitly buy it again if it got lost!
I use it for my foundation, blush and contouring. Im already planning on buying another one, so i dont have to wash it all the time - since I tend to use it with so many types of products. Thumbs up! :)

on 5/16/2013 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have a few of each kind. I am a freak about rotating brushes and cleaning them. These are inexpensive for what you actually can achieve with them.

they do not smell. there is no wet cat odor after washing. they blend and buff beautifully. And, the price is super reasonable.

I use the stippling brush for applying my cream blushes and blending... it's perfect for me for this.

remember you don't have to use the brush for any one particular duty: I sometimes use the stippling brush to apply my mineral powders (especially MAC's mineral powder) since the head is small enough and the fibres are strong enough for picking up product without any dust up.

excellent brushes.

worth 5 lippies, but the platform for rating has changed, and can only give 4 ! huh?

This is my ultimate go to brush! I never really believed it when people said a great brush could really make a difference but it does. I'm constantly singing this brush's praises! I use this with foundation/bb cream where i want a really sheer, glowing finish, the product goes on flawlessly and ive never had a hair on the skin or anything similar and its easy to clean. Finally it's synthetic fibres you can't go wrong!

on 5/11/2013 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

LOVE this brush.

found this product at iherb.com and it's really good! love all real techniques' brushes! yay very recommended girls.
use this coupon (MZC485) to get $10 off on your purchase!

on 4/25/2013 2:03:00 PM

Love this brush-for the cheap price of only around 10 its great.
I usually use it to apply my foundation, to blend out harsh lines from bronzer and just to finish off my face to blend everything in
Really good brush

on 4/24/2013 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is such a wonderful brush I cannot stress that enough! For the price, it surpassed my expectations. It is shorter than other stippling brushes so it offers more precision.

Ladies, you can order this brush from iHerb.com and with the code QLV352 you get $10 off. It's such a great deal!

Top Rated Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Products