August 1, 2014 | 1723 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Blush Brush

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

i think the real techniques brushes are great quality for the price but i find this particular blush brush not to be the best for applying blush because its too big and not dense enough for me

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Chantellouise93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So many pro's about these brushes, difficult to fault!

PROS:
Gorgeous handles, colour ordered for purpose
Extremely minimal to no fallout
Super, super soft bristles
Incredible range, multipurpose brushes
Easy to clean and regain shape straight after drying
Evenly distribute a wide range of products
Sets come with travel case which doubles as a stand
Brushes with flat bottoms stand on their own

CONS:
Some brushes only come in a set, which is a touch annoying
Travel case is cheap and tacky
Brushes are extremely overpriced in Australia (buy online people!!)

When the time comes, I will always repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Still loving these brushes, recently got this blush brush to add to the ever growing collection. This is another really nice soft brush, and it has a dome shape, with tightly packed bristles. It makes blush application really easy as well as being really useful for contouring, and I also use it for highlighting. Its quite possibly one of the best blush brushes I have come across so far, definitely a staple in the collection for everyday use. Easy to wash as well, dries really quickly and returns to its original shape no problem. Would most definitely buy again and recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

The bristles are domed in shape, with a tapered end and are super-soft. Iíve been using this brush to apply my blush (of course!) and bronzer. I first swipe the brush into the pan, and then using the sides of the brush, apply the colour to my cheeks. For loose powder brushes, I gently tap the brush into the powder, then use the tip of the brush to add the blush to my cheeks, repeating the same process if I need more colour. The density of the bristles means the brush picks up plenty of colour, even from my MAC sheertone blushes! Normally I really have to swirl my brush around the pan a few times but not with this brush. I love the way the blush brush deposits the blush onto my cheeks in a smooth motion ensuring an even pop of colour. You can easily add more colour, and the tapered point means it also doubles up as a contouring brush! Washing the blush brush is a breeze, and no hairs have shed. I simply wash the brush, blot out excess water, pop on a brush guard and let it dry upside down. By the following morning, itís totally dry! Thoroughly recommend this brush to everyone, this isnít a case of slapping a name to a line of products, itís clearly evident that Samantha has really worked hard at designing this brush line Ė the high quality of the products is testament to that fact.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by pepsi76

I love all Real Techniques brushes, they're so amazingly soft, great quality and such a great price. I actually use the blush brush for my bronzer and it's perfect for blending out a little bit of contour in the cheekbones. Highly recommend any and all Real Techniques brushes, I've bought quite a few now and they've replaced so many of my other more expensive brushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 2:51:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

this is a big fluffy blush brush! perfect for very pigmented blushes, it feels so soft. the hairs never shed. it's very easy to wash. this can even be used as a powder brush for loose setting powders because it's so big and fluffy. i also use this to contour my cheekbones, so it's very multifunctional. i recommend this to anyone, and it's under $10 at ulta.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by StephB

Great brush. I've been using the same brushes for a while. I guess I thought a blush brush was a blush brush. I started catching some videos and reviews and thought that there may be more to the brushes than I thought. I was using an older smaller angled MAC brush that was doing a decent job. Yet, it wasn't anything exceptional. And often, I'd find myself having to get a section of my upper check one again because for some reason I get a gap there sometimes.

This brush is so full and exceptionally soft. And the coverage is perfect every single time. I feel like I get perfect glowy cheeks now with no effort. This is an amazing value.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 2:28:00 AM More reviews by sidrahhaque

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Read about the hype, bought it, used it, loved it.

This is my HG blush brush. Though i'm a bit of a blush-nerd, and can't help putting on some every time i leave the house - i always had good-blush days and bad-blush days. trust me, i've watched tons of Youtube videos, got tips from friends and researched to find out the right application for my face shape, but wasn't always happy with the result. Now i know why. i wasn't using the right brush. This is an amazing, amazing find, so soft, you can barely feel it. I can never go wrong with the quantity, because no matter how much i swoop up, this always deposits the right amount. I just lightly tap the brush into the blush of my choice, tap it against my wrist to knock off the excess, and sweep it atop my cheekbones. most smoothest, easiest application ever. the only drawback is that when i deep cleanse my real techniques blush brush, it takes up to a day to fully dry. i don't mind that at all, but just thought i'd put that in the review. I LOVE this. thank you, sam!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 4:14:00 AM More reviews by Mocksoup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolutely wonderful brush. It adds just the right amount of color with extremely soft bristles so the blush is perfectly applied to the apples of my cheeks. This isn't as great for contouring but there are other brushes made by RT that work best for that.

Love this brush, hands down. Easy to clean, easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 4:15:00 AM More reviews by mikaavila94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

THE MOST GORGEOUS BRUSH I OWN. It's so super soft and thoughtfully made. When I use this brush I never overdo my blush or contour or highlight and it just feels good on the skin. I also love that it's synthetic so it'll be easier to wash. It's also quite sturdy and a good size to fit into my makeup kit. Totally recommend!