August 29, 2014 | 1857 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Blush Brush

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2013 9:01:00 AM More reviews by angelene1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a good brush, but it was not what I hoped for. It's really soft, good quality and doesn't shed, but it looks and feels almost like a powder brush and not a blush brush. In my opinion it's to big and fluffy to get an accurate placement of a blush product, you end up with little color all over your face instead. I wish it was smaller and a little bit more collected and dense in the bristles, so that it would pick up more product and be more easy to use precisely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this blush brush it is fantastic. I applied 2 blushes and they blended so easy and seamlessly. This brush is so soft and makes picking up the right amount of product perfect to get the look you want. I luv this brush and can not say enough good things about it! It's so easy to clean and dries fast. It holds it shape and I have had no shedding at all. This is a good brush if you love your blush I totally recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by ibreathehiphop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Extremely soft bristles, so delicate on the face, amazing brush! It never sheds, I haven't lost not one hair off of it and I've had it for months, and its easy to clean. I love this blush brush, best one I've ever came across, its high end quality at an affordable price. I definitely recommend this and would purchase again!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

i think the real techniques brushes are great quality for the price but i find this particular blush brush not to be the best for applying blush because its too big and not dense enough for me

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Chantellouise93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So many pro's about these brushes, difficult to fault!

PROS:
Gorgeous handles, colour ordered for purpose
Extremely minimal to no fallout
Super, super soft bristles
Incredible range, multipurpose brushes
Easy to clean and regain shape straight after drying
Evenly distribute a wide range of products
Sets come with travel case which doubles as a stand
Brushes with flat bottoms stand on their own

CONS:
Some brushes only come in a set, which is a touch annoying
Travel case is cheap and tacky
Brushes are extremely overpriced in Australia (buy online people!!)

When the time comes, I will always repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Still loving these brushes, recently got this blush brush to add to the ever growing collection. This is another really nice soft brush, and it has a dome shape, with tightly packed bristles. It makes blush application really easy as well as being really useful for contouring, and I also use it for highlighting. Its quite possibly one of the best blush brushes I have come across so far, definitely a staple in the collection for everyday use. Easy to wash as well, dries really quickly and returns to its original shape no problem. Would most definitely buy again and recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

The bristles are domed in shape, with a tapered end and are super-soft. Iíve been using this brush to apply my blush (of course!) and bronzer. I first swipe the brush into the pan, and then using the sides of the brush, apply the colour to my cheeks. For loose powder brushes, I gently tap the brush into the powder, then use the tip of the brush to add the blush to my cheeks, repeating the same process if I need more colour. The density of the bristles means the brush picks up plenty of colour, even from my MAC sheertone blushes! Normally I really have to swirl my brush around the pan a few times but not with this brush. I love the way the blush brush deposits the blush onto my cheeks in a smooth motion ensuring an even pop of colour. You can easily add more colour, and the tapered point means it also doubles up as a contouring brush! Washing the blush brush is a breeze, and no hairs have shed. I simply wash the brush, blot out excess water, pop on a brush guard and let it dry upside down. By the following morning, itís totally dry! Thoroughly recommend this brush to everyone, this isnít a case of slapping a name to a line of products, itís clearly evident that Samantha has really worked hard at designing this brush line Ė the high quality of the products is testament to that fact.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by pepsi76

I love all Real Techniques brushes, they're so amazingly soft, great quality and such a great price. I actually use the blush brush for my bronzer and it's perfect for blending out a little bit of contour in the cheekbones. Highly recommend any and all Real Techniques brushes, I've bought quite a few now and they've replaced so many of my other more expensive brushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 2:51:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

this is a big fluffy blush brush! perfect for very pigmented blushes, it feels so soft. the hairs never shed. it's very easy to wash. this can even be used as a powder brush for loose setting powders because it's so big and fluffy. i also use this to contour my cheekbones, so it's very multifunctional. i recommend this to anyone, and it's under $10 at ulta.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by StephB

Great brush. I've been using the same brushes for a while. I guess I thought a blush brush was a blush brush. I started catching some videos and reviews and thought that there may be more to the brushes than I thought. I was using an older smaller angled MAC brush that was doing a decent job. Yet, it wasn't anything exceptional. And often, I'd find myself having to get a section of my upper check one again because for some reason I get a gap there sometimes.

This brush is so full and exceptionally soft. And the coverage is perfect every single time. I feel like I get perfect glowy cheeks now with no effort. This is an amazing value.