October 24, 2014 | 1061 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Blush Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

I like this for my fat face but if I am going to change blush brush, I will invest in other brands too.

Dries fast after cleaning. Does not shed. Oh so soft to the skin.

I love this the best as I have round face and this picks up the pigment well and spread evenly without much work. It is kinda big so small faced girls might hate this. The shape reminds me of Nars blush brush so that could work for girls with smaller faces.

Pixiwoo really knows how to make brushes! I love them!

EDIT 17th March 2013: This brush is way too big even for my fat face. Way too much blush gets all over my face even when I am really careful and light handed. Oh well...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by lovenall

I love this blush brush. It might not be the best brush if you like your blush to pop up with a lot of colors, but if you like a very well blended color on your cheek area, this is the one that will work like a miracle. I have some redness around my cheek so dont really like too apparent blush color. This is especially good for very pigmented blushes, like Nars orgasm, Mata Hari and so on. It blends out the color so beautifully and naturally. I use the side to deposit the color and use the top to blend out. Very soft as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by kburditt

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really, really wanted to love this brush but I don't.
I've watched the Pixiwoo tutorials and so I was very interested to try Real Techniques when I saw them in my local Ulta store.
This brush is way too large and the bristles are too soft. I had to keep dipping into my blush today to get any on the brush! Even then, it didn't seem to deposit any pigment on my face. I"m sorry to say I'm disappointed but I am. I also purchased a stippling foundation brush and the eye liner brush so I'm hoping for better results with those.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2013 9:01:00 AM More reviews by angelene1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a good brush, but it was not what I hoped for. It's really soft, good quality and doesn't shed, but it looks and feels almost like a powder brush and not a blush brush. In my opinion it's to big and fluffy to get an accurate placement of a blush product, you end up with little color all over your face instead. I wish it was smaller and a little bit more collected and dense in the bristles, so that it would pick up more product and be more easy to use precisely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this blush brush it is fantastic. I applied 2 blushes and they blended so easy and seamlessly. This brush is so soft and makes picking up the right amount of product perfect to get the look you want. I luv this brush and can not say enough good things about it! It's so easy to clean and dries fast. It holds it shape and I have had no shedding at all. This is a good brush if you love your blush I totally recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by ibreathehiphop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Extremely soft bristles, so delicate on the face, amazing brush! It never sheds, I haven't lost not one hair off of it and I've had it for months, and its easy to clean. I love this blush brush, best one I've ever came across, its high end quality at an affordable price. I definitely recommend this and would purchase again!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

i think the real techniques brushes are great quality for the price but i find this particular blush brush not to be the best for applying blush because its too big and not dense enough for me

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Chantellouise93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So many pro's about these brushes, difficult to fault!

PROS:
Gorgeous handles, colour ordered for purpose
Extremely minimal to no fallout
Super, super soft bristles
Incredible range, multipurpose brushes
Easy to clean and regain shape straight after drying
Evenly distribute a wide range of products
Sets come with travel case which doubles as a stand
Brushes with flat bottoms stand on their own

CONS:
Some brushes only come in a set, which is a touch annoying
Travel case is cheap and tacky
Brushes are extremely overpriced in Australia (buy online people!!)

When the time comes, I will always repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Still loving these brushes, recently got this blush brush to add to the ever growing collection. This is another really nice soft brush, and it has a dome shape, with tightly packed bristles. It makes blush application really easy as well as being really useful for contouring, and I also use it for highlighting. Its quite possibly one of the best blush brushes I have come across so far, definitely a staple in the collection for everyday use. Easy to wash as well, dries really quickly and returns to its original shape no problem. Would most definitely buy again and recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

The bristles are domed in shape, with a tapered end and are super-soft. Iíve been using this brush to apply my blush (of course!) and bronzer. I first swipe the brush into the pan, and then using the sides of the brush, apply the colour to my cheeks. For loose powder brushes, I gently tap the brush into the powder, then use the tip of the brush to add the blush to my cheeks, repeating the same process if I need more colour. The density of the bristles means the brush picks up plenty of colour, even from my MAC sheertone blushes! Normally I really have to swirl my brush around the pan a few times but not with this brush. I love the way the blush brush deposits the blush onto my cheeks in a smooth motion ensuring an even pop of colour. You can easily add more colour, and the tapered point means it also doubles up as a contouring brush! Washing the blush brush is a breeze, and no hairs have shed. I simply wash the brush, blot out excess water, pop on a brush guard and let it dry upside down. By the following morning, itís totally dry! Thoroughly recommend this brush to everyone, this isnít a case of slapping a name to a line of products, itís clearly evident that Samantha has really worked hard at designing this brush line Ė the high quality of the products is testament to that fact.