Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Blush Brush

4.3

This brush blends out my blush effortlessly. It is also incredibly soft, but don't wash it with a shampoo that has sulfates in it like I did :( It made the brush not as soft as it was originally. The bottom of the brush is wide and bulky which allows it to stand on its own but it takes up a lot of room storing it in a cup. I would also use brush guards in the cleaning process to help it retain its shape. It doesn't shed though and it doesn't feel scratchy. It may be to big for some, but for my small face it works fine since it blends like a dream. This can also be a powder/bronzer brush since it may be big for some. This is too big to contour though. It was worth $9!

I really like this blush brush, I applaud Samantha Chapman for coming out with the Real Techniques brushes because I think they are outstanding brushes, including this one. So soft, yet versatile enough to apply blush powder with, the only downside for me is that it's a little bit too big for my small face.

on 7/11/2013 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Love that it stands on its handle. It's super soft and perfectly cut for blush/bronzer. Washes well, no shedding, love the colors--there are no complaints about this brush! Even the price is unbeatable!

on 7/11/2013 1:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this brush!

I prefer synthetic brush as most natural hair ones really hurt my skin. It got sensitive overtime from treatments and gets hurt easily from natural ones, like MAC. Even not all synthetic ones are soft enough for me. This is perfect. As soft as a bunny's tail.

This brush I find also *very* versatile. I can use this for blush (perfect for me as I prefer building up color), contour, powder, mineral powder (even the tenacious one and tricky to blend like Lucy Minerals). I haven't tried it with liquid or cream foundation, though.

I still love my Buffing Brush and Contour Brush from the Core Collection, but basically, I can just take this with me if I can only bring 1 face brush out.

It cleans very easy and dries very quick and I haven't experienced shedding. *knocks on woods*

I'm just not too fond of the wide bottom of the handle as storage, makes storage tricky.

on 7/8/2013 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love this blush brush! It's inexpensive, so soft, and can be used to precisely apply blush just where I want it. I appreciate that it isn't too big and fluffy so I can control how much blush I apply and where it goes on my face. I own several blush brushes but this is one of my favorites.

So so soft, and the angling of the brushes allows a lot of control over how much product you pick up. I do find it to be a bit on the big side for blush, but as an all over face or setting brush it's beyond perfect.

on 6/27/2013 9:08:00 PM

I bought this brush at Ulta. The price was spectacular. The bristles are so soft and when you swirl the brush in your brush, it lays the blush perfectly and even. I also use for highlighting too. I definitely recommend it!

on 6/26/2013 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great quality for a great price, what else does a makeup lover want? Great for cream and powder blushes, you can even use it as a powder brush. The way it's shaped is just awesome. It hugs the curves of your face, the bristles are soft, and cute packaging.

on 6/14/2013 12:57:00 PM

The best blush brush I have ever owned. Gives the right amount of pigment onto cheeks. Soft as heck. It is also pretty to. A must have for a brush collection.

on 6/8/2013 1:37:00 AM

My favorite blush brush! It's is so inexpensive and the quality is great. They are so easy to clean, after washing it multiple times the bristles remain intact and I have yet to see it shed. The quality of this brush is superb.

Top Rated Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Products