October 23, 2014 | 1076 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Candy Yum-Yum

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by luvlost03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

*Attention * this is a tip for a great dupe for this lipstick and it maybelline's SS in #140 fuchsia fever I have this and its my favorite!

28 out of 34 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 4:53:00 AM More reviews by katieklassified

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

AMAZING color! And, as always, amazing quality. MAC always delivers with their lipstick formulas and colors. I wish I could get my hands on a backup because this color is way too pretty to only have one tube of!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by AmnaAlmarri

I bought it when I was abroad and was very happy with it, unfortunatly it got lost when I came back and unpacked..I'm very upset, and its sold out every where...I'm very sad its not worth it how sad I am over a lipstick but I am :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by jarhandastewart

It's BACK TO STAY! .Best wishes jarhanda stewart as I do the happy dance! It's back Candy Yum Yum is back!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by linet182

I have been looking for this color everywhere!!!! It is sold out everywhere I have looked, including online. A lot of MAC workers have said they would probably bring this color back as a permanent, since it sold so well. It's a gorgeous highlighter pink color. It's extremely vibrant and really calls attention to you. I love it. Hope I can get my hands on tube one day :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 1:25:00 AM More reviews by oxoapriloxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

holy grail!! i love this lipstick i thought CYY is not for my skin tone but when i tried it OMG! im inlove .. perfect for summer and i think will fit any skin tone.. just no make up look only the CYY and viola! a must have for every make up addict out there! :) love love CYY :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by CatGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this shade--it's so "out there" and interesting that I usually wear it on lipstick-and-nothing-else days. I read a lot of reviews prior to my purchase that swore up and down it wasn't neon, but to my absolute delight it looks like a pink highlighter against my super-fair skin. I only purchased one and now I'm kicking myself because I could definitely use a backup!

My only qualm is that because it's a matte shade, it tends to exaggerate any flaws on my lips. When it begins to wear off, it gets a little patchy but it's fairly long-wearing and even after it wears off completely it leaves a bright stain (which may be a good or bad thing, depending on your opinion--I personally like the stain).

Is it kind of crazy? Definitely. Is it wearable? Absolutely. It's all about your comfort level--and I'm very, very comfortable wearing this awesome lippie.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Unknowndreamerx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! It's beyond amazing, and a must have. Recieved it yesterday ,since i got it on ebay i had to pay double the regular price though. But it's worth it. I love this lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2011 8:51:00 AM More reviews by preettyodd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the most intense and insane lipstick I have ever encountered, and I love it! It stays perfectly on my super dry lips and it just looks incredible with my deathly pale skin. Even my back up has a back up! Score one or three if you can!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by mizzystina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW! I have never layed eyes on such a neon bright show-stopping pink lipstick in my entire life!!! Shame on me for brushing this aside when I first saw the reviews online before the launch date... Then I found myself scrambling around calling all my mac stores/counters within a 50 mile radius trying to get my hands on this gem... I failed and was FORCED to pay the big bucks online. But, worth every single penny!!! You people NEED this lipstick in your collection.. do what you must get it. Its a bright neon shocking pink... it goes beyond Girl About Town or Show Orchid to say the least... I thought it was going to be similar to Elizabeth Arden's "Pink Vibrations" lipstick..although the neon quality is.. the tone of CANDY YUM YUM is richer and more intense. Nevermind the "dryness" blah blah blah.. its a matte lipstick- get over it. Obviously you won't achieve the same effect with an Amplified ot even a satin.. Moisturize the lips before applying.. and if you must ( but you will take the full CANDY YUM YUM effect away) top it off with a creamy/glossy CLEAR gloss. Whether you wear bright lips or not this is a MAC icon... I don't think they will ever out due themselves here! I am still trying to find an appropriate lip liner for this but either way the neon-ness still comes through

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No