October 31, 2014 | 1615 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Candy Yum-Yum

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by cupcakejenea

got mine in today, i ended up paying a pretty penny for it....i gotta say it was well worth it!!!!!!!!(NC30) every makeup junkie should have this :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by luvlost03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

*Attention * this is a tip for a great dupe for this lipstick and it maybelline's SS in #140 fuchsia fever I have this and its my favorite!

28 out of 34 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 4:53:00 AM More reviews by katieklassified

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

AMAZING color! And, as always, amazing quality. MAC always delivers with their lipstick formulas and colors. I wish I could get my hands on a backup because this color is way too pretty to only have one tube of!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by AmnaAlmarri

I bought it when I was abroad and was very happy with it, unfortunatly it got lost when I came back and unpacked..I'm very upset, and its sold out every where...I'm very sad its not worth it how sad I am over a lipstick but I am :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by jarhandastewart

It's BACK TO STAY! .Best wishes jarhanda stewart as I do the happy dance! It's back Candy Yum Yum is back!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by linet182

I have been looking for this color everywhere!!!! It is sold out everywhere I have looked, including online. A lot of MAC workers have said they would probably bring this color back as a permanent, since it sold so well. It's a gorgeous highlighter pink color. It's extremely vibrant and really calls attention to you. I love it. Hope I can get my hands on tube one day :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 1:25:00 AM More reviews by oxoapriloxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

holy grail!! i love this lipstick i thought CYY is not for my skin tone but when i tried it OMG! im inlove .. perfect for summer and i think will fit any skin tone.. just no make up look only the CYY and viola! a must have for every make up addict out there! :) love love CYY :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by CatGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this shade--it's so "out there" and interesting that I usually wear it on lipstick-and-nothing-else days. I read a lot of reviews prior to my purchase that swore up and down it wasn't neon, but to my absolute delight it looks like a pink highlighter against my super-fair skin. I only purchased one and now I'm kicking myself because I could definitely use a backup!

My only qualm is that because it's a matte shade, it tends to exaggerate any flaws on my lips. When it begins to wear off, it gets a little patchy but it's fairly long-wearing and even after it wears off completely it leaves a bright stain (which may be a good or bad thing, depending on your opinion--I personally like the stain).

Is it kind of crazy? Definitely. Is it wearable? Absolutely. It's all about your comfort level--and I'm very, very comfortable wearing this awesome lippie.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Unknowndreamerx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! It's beyond amazing, and a must have. Recieved it yesterday ,since i got it on ebay i had to pay double the regular price though. But it's worth it. I love this lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2011 8:51:00 AM More reviews by preettyodd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the most intense and insane lipstick I have ever encountered, and I love it! It stays perfectly on my super dry lips and it just looks incredible with my deathly pale skin. Even my back up has a back up! Score one or three if you can!!!