November 27, 2014 | 971 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2006 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Valerie1980

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG *daily* conditioner. This detangles very very well and eliminates frizz as well as a conditioner can. For a conditioner this is a five star one most definitly. Hair is glass like afterwards. I love it. * * * * * For a deep conditoner I love Kerastase masquintense but for daily this is PERFECT. I use the one in the big bottle and purchase off the internet for 6.99US a bottle.So it's a great deal.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2006 4:27:00 PM More reviews by LovingMe830

I will never understand the raves on this product, it really dried out my hair & left it like straw. Yuck, this is one of the worst conditioners I have ever tried in my life (and I have used 100's, easily)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2006 3:47:00 PM More reviews by shaolinprincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have been using this conditioner on and off.
I have very long, heavyily highlighted hair, and color/highlight my hair every 10 weeks. (My hair has been colored for over 15 years.)
Yet, I don't get split ends, and my hair is in good condition.
This conditioner doesn't really weigh down my limp fine hair, and it's very reasonable.....! I love it. I like switching products all the time, b/c it seems like products stops to work when i keep using the same. But I always have this conditioner, and use it once a week or so. Not the most moisturizing, but it keeps my color very well, and it gives me the shine that I want without weighing my hair down.
Overall, great cheap conditioner for colored hair that i will keep using.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2006 10:15:00 PM More reviews by kelybumc

I really like this conditioner. It detangles my hair the instant I put it in and it makes it much more manageable. Overall, an above average product - just be sure to use a clarifying shampoo every few washes if you condition with this on a regular basis. It builds up quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2006 11:18:00 AM More reviews by fairytellmetrue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

And God said "Let there be Feria!" Totally HG, this stuff is awesome! I have very long wavy highlighted blond hair that's really prone to frizz. I use any Matrix shampoo, Feria conditioner and Matrix instacure (my HG leave-in) and it's like I have an entirely different texture to my hair! Instead of being flyaway and fuzzy, it's pliable, smooth and so shiny! My hair is easily weighed down so a lot of conditioners eventually wind up just making it look coated and dull (Pantene... ick, ick, ick! So much wax!) But Feria is lightweight and intensely moisturizing. Smell and price are both unoffensive. I highly recommend this!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2006 6:16:00 PM More reviews by ella633

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Is this the conditioner that comes with the haircolor? I just threw out several tubes because it does nothing for me. Pantene Pro V Intensive Restoration Conditioner is so much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2006 10:51:00 AM More reviews by everlong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yes, another rave for this awesome conditioner. I have highlights and use it when my hair feels and looks dry. There is an immediate, noticeable difference and I can't stop touching my hair =)... Reasonably priced also, I found a 6 oz tube at the local beauty supply shop for $6.99.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2006 3:47:00 PM More reviews by tylerhz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found this a few years ago & i've used it ever since. I only use it once or so a week. Everytime i use it, i either get a complement on my hair. If it goes off the market, i dont know what ill do. I guess thats why i keep spreadng the word about how fab this product is so more and more people keep them in business!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2006 12:47:00 PM More reviews by hutchlynne

I have long, fine, colored, highlighted hair with oily roots and dry ends that generally is impossible to deal with. Needless to say, I've tried just about every conditioner out there -- inlcuding most of the $$$ salon ones. I tried this about 2 years ago after reading MUA reviews. I've been using it ever since. It kinda bugs me that it's so good and cheap, as I love to use fancy hair products with yummy scents and pretty bottles (a hair product snob?). But Feria truly works better than anything I've tired. I makes hair super soft, combs glide through, and it really protects and corrects damage. After coloring, it socks the moisture to your hair and locks it in. It also dosen't make hair greasy or flat. My experience with conditioners is 1 of 2 things: They make you greasy or they don't work at all. Feria is the exception. I didn't give it a 5 just because of the smell (kinda generic), bottle (ugly), and annoyance of having to go to Sally's to get it. But that's just me! (Some enterprising marketing person needs to pop a great smell to this product, put it in a stylish bottle, and charge more. It's worth it!)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2006 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Macgirl29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this product...It works so well, my hair gets frizzy in the summer and this conditioner really helps...i notice the difference right away if i dont use it, my hair feel died out and crunchy...only bad thing is that it comes with the feria haircolor, otherwise i can only get it at Sally Beauty Supply, and there isnt one near me...I think it costs about 7.50 for a nice size tube and its soooo worth it. The best conditioner i have ever used by far. Adds shine, softness and no fly-aways...PERFECT...they need to sell it in regular stores!