October 23, 2014 | 865 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by 1CupcakeJunkie

Super dark black, which i loooooove, and very creamy which makes it easy to apply but it smudges like CRAZY!!! Now my skin is oily and my eyes do get watery but i want to look for something that can try and stay in place. This wasn't it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Fitouesumwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Smudge alert. You'll look like a racoon. Don't buy.

I'm kinda sad because it's the darkest black that I've found and the application was great but it smudge like I've never seen a product smudge before.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by AntiqueGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I received this in the Urban Decay Ocho Loco set.
Perversion is just about the best black pencil eyeliner out there. No, it's not the deep, rich black color that dubs it so--although the color is undoubtedly the blackest black, it's not impressive. There are other options that are just as black, including drugstore eyeliners (namely, L'Oreal Extra Intense in Carbon Black and Prestige Total Intensity in Deepest Black, to name a few).
What makes Perversion superior to the others are its formulation. The formulation of Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-Ons are incredibly heavenly amazing. They are not only creamy (but not overly so) and smooth, but they really do stay put all day long!
Perversion stayed put on my upper AND lower lash line without smudging or fading for 10 hours. It does, however, smudge a little bit on hot days (90 degrees and up) and during my dance classes (I'm an avid dancer), but that's to be expected, especially since my eyelids tend to be oily. On the waterline, though, it only lasts for a few hours, but that in itself is already pretty good wear time. I haven't tried an eyeliner that lasts more than an hour on the waterline.
It's also great for black smokey eyes!
Although this is my favorite black eyeliner, nothing can justify its price. Not get me wrong--I'm a frequent high-end makeup customer--but $19 for an eyeliner is ridiculous. The only time I ever get UD 24/7 liners is if I purchase them in sets, where you get more bang for your buck. Otherwise, I'd never buy them individually.
Would I repurchase? Yes, in sets.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in a set a couple years ago. I don't use it all the time cus I tend to be a liner whore and use different ones often... or use mixing medium or another liner seal to make liners from different pigments I have.
I thought this might be my hg waterline liner, I was wrong.
It does not smear as much if i use it on the lashline but once used on the waterline all bets are off. I wear contacts and my eyes water a bit, so I am looking for my perfect wears like iron waterline liner.
I love that it's super black. I just wish it wore better. I'd buy again if I ever finish the pencil but with the amount of liners I have that could be awhile.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by annoasis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this since I heard many good things about the UD 24/7 Zero eyeliner. I wore it to my staff Xmas party, and after about a half hour, I looked like a raccoon...The black smudged everywhere and ended up underneath my eyes. My eyes looked like they had dark shadows underneath, needless to say I came out horrendous in every picture. The pencil was creamy and pigmented, but it smudged like no other liner and was difficult to get a more defined line since it was too creamy. It can definitely be used as a black base for eyeshadows or to do a smoky look. I almost made my friend purchase this at the time I was buying it bc I was so sure it was going to be the greatest eyeliner ever...I was wrong. Very disappointed...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 12:57:00 AM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This eye pencil smears terribly. The lead is too soft. It has to be sharpened constantly and it's overpriced.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by macbook313

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I read lots of reviews that said this was great for contact lens wearers, and I couldn't disagree more. The minute I put this on, my eyes were blurry. I have a brand new pair of contacts in, so it's definitely this eyeliner that causes such discomfort. I really can't speak to staying power because I struggled with blurry eyes for the 5 hours I had it on. Yuck. Going back immediately.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by karinjedwards

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome liner. I have oily skin and I live in Hot Humid Florida and this pencil liner stays on all day. Trust me I have tried alsmot everything but I really am happy I bought it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by sabz94

Just uploaded a picture of my eyes plastered with the thing, sorry about the crappy quality!

PROS:

Pigmentation! (Blackest of the blacks, just the way I like it)
Smooth application

CONS:

Unlike the Rimmel Eye Definer I ADORE, UD's glide on eye pencils require constant sharpening if you're an eyeliner addict like I am.
It stays put on the upper eyelid, but bleeds a little when used on the lower rim. (DOES NOT HAPPEN WITH THE RIMMEL ONE I PROMISE)
Pricewise, you would be better off with, yep, you guessed it, RIMMEL!

I'm doing this for your own good ladies! You will thank me one day :)
I myself am in dire need of a new Rimmel pencil. Boots here I come!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yikes..this is one of the worst eyeliners I've ever used. It's very smooth and super black but it has poor lasting power. I don't have oily eyelids but every single time I wear this, it migrates to my lower eye area. You can see very visible dark shadows under my eyes in a couple of hours. And like another reviewer, it strangely gets onto my contacts and totally messes them up to the point of having to toss them out. I am not a fan of the 24/liners either so I'm not suprised this was just a hot mess for me.