April 19, 2014 | 1020 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2012 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Jaynie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this for free in the Smoked palette, but it was even worse than the double-ended one from my Naked palette-I honestly don't get how anyone can rave about these pencils. Not only are they overpriced and need sharpening, I've never used anything so smeary and greasy. Yes, it's very black and creamy, but I can't even control the smudging and it leaves my eyes a mess within 10 minutes. There are so many good options (whether high end or drugstore) for creamy, but longwearing eye pencils that I can't imagine buying another one from Urban Decay. I do, however, love the Smoked palette as a whole and I think it's still worth getting even though I'll probably throw away the liner.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by ilovejp

I've purchased two of these now. I find the texture and colour to be excellent. I've used it for lining my upper lid and lash line and underneath my eye. I find that it's most effective for tight lining and using under my eye. It is very dark so I prefer to smudge it a little bit but I love it. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2012 3:37:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict4ever

It's a lovely texture that feels like butter that just glides onto your lids. Absolutely no tugging, and it is so incredibly black. However, with oily lids and teary eyes like mine it made a MESS by the end of the day. Plus, it can be dangerous using this. When it's not sharpened all the way, you could make a huge smudgy raccoon eyes. It's just a little too extreme for an everyday liner, but it'll work as something you wear to a party.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Ruiz4books

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT!! Urban Decay is my go to brand for eye products. The first time I used this eyeliner I was literally shocked by how pigmented and creamy it applied. It's an intense matte black. I barely have to touch it to my skin and it still gives an intense color. I think it gives liquid eyeliners a run for their money. On my top lash line, I have no issues with smudging, it stays put until I remove it. On my waterline, I do have to reapply occasionally, but I don't mind. I will be repurchasing this =)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by McCartney

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wanted to pick up a couple of pencils at Sephora this week. I picked up MUF Aqualine pencil in a mossy green, which I like. Good for the rims of the eyes but will NOT even go on the waterline. Glad I got it for the rims though. My next purchase was the UD glide-on eye pencil in Perversion since the store was out of Zero, my favorite. How is this different from Zero? The only thing I noticed right away was smudging. My zero didn't do that. I'll still use this one up, but I don't understand why this one gets good reviews.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by LookingGood85

I don't get the bad reviews :-/ but everyone is different so obv people's experiences will also differ. I'm in the lucky few who adore this product! It's the blackest black eyeliner I've EVER come across, awesome for smokey eye designs!
I used this last night on my waterline and upper waterline and was astounded. This glided on silkily smooth, no tugging whatsoever, and it didn't budge. I had zero smudging, and no issues whatsoever!

FYI, I have combo skin (dare I say it, but bordering on normal!!) spot prone etc, so not oily lids or anything. Maybe that's why I'm lucky, I dunno! But this is my all time HG black eyeliner from now on!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2012 5:25:00 AM More reviews by sheapie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Such a shame about this product, it's sooo very soft and black and easy to apply and potentially awesome, BUT. It smudges like crazy (I've tried everything - with primer, without primer, setting it with powder eyeshadow etc, nothing works) and it totally ruined my contact lenses. The liner didn't stick to my waterline but it did stick to my contacts so well it was impossible to get it off :( I would love to wear this liner but it just does not work for me at all.
And I suppose it's worth mentioning I haven't had the same problems with other UD 24/7 liners or any other brands I've tried.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by underage

This eyeliner glides on effortlessly and looks so dark and opaque but it get on my contacts! Just like the Milani liner did :( After a few minutes of putting it on an oily film gets in my eyes and everything's blurry. I wish they could fix this because it is a great liner!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by 1989pinkful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Blackest eyeliner I had but unfortunately I had to return it since it does not stay on my waterline for more than one hour and leaves nasty residue on my tear duct.
Would buy again if the formula changed and it stayed better on my water line.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Cccandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

An expensive eyeliner (I think it was 14 or 16), but well worth the price. This eyeliner is the blackest of matte blacks, so much so that when I'm wearing it people often think it's liquid eyeliner. Goes on ultra-dark in one stroke, and much better than Urban Decay's regular black eyeliner, Zero. Despite its high pigmentation, it doesn't stain at all. Packaging was holographic and pretty but nothing special. I would definitely buy this again.