August 21, 2014 | 1862 users online

Blush - Tarte - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by starlit2100

Great, light blush that's buildable and most importantly, doesn't cause my skin to breakout. This color is best on light skin tones since it's quite light. I bought this in a mini kit along with a small size of a Tarte bronzer. I like this enough to want to buy the other shades even though they are pricey!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Blubird23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This blush broke me out horribly but I'm giving it 3 stars because if I didn't have such annoying skin, I would probably own several of these. I got dollface, which looks like a pale, milky pink in the container but is a gorgeous natural flush on my fair, neutralish skin. I was worried it would be too cool and chalky but it was the perfect pink on me with almost a tiny bit of peach. The finish was very smooth for a powder blush and it did stay on a long time although I don't think it was quite 12 hours, maybe 7 or 8. Unfortunately, after a week or so I started getting horrible breakouts on my cheeks and had to return it which was a shame because I really liked this blush and had planned on getting more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by makeupyourmind01

This is my "go to" blush at the time. I bought it recently, to give it a go. I'm glad I did, it goes on well, very blendable, highly pigmented, and really does haves good staying power.

On the down side, my blush does have a funky smell to it. It's not overbearing or anything. Just a slight funk.

Overall I'd recommend this to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 1:32:00 AM More reviews by ElleK7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Heart this blush. I plan on buying more of them real soon. I bought Dollface, Amused, and Exposed and absolutely am pleased with my purchase! Dollface is a matte light cool pink on the cheeks. It's very pigmented, last LONG even with my oily skin, and doesn't magnify my pores like some Mac blushes do. I wear it to work, and work an 8 shift and the blush stays true without it moving or oxidizing(blochiness) on me.Looks the same as I applied it 8 hours ago. Definitely a true keeper. Will repurchase again! I'm in love with Amazonian clay now

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 8:14:00 AM More reviews by hbarak

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has become my everyday blush. When I first got it, I thought I could see the dreaded peach undertone on my skin...but I must have been hallucinating because I tried it agan and it's a pale pink. After a few minutes this blush adhears to your skin so it just looks like the color is coming from within. At that point, it's on for the day. I have fallen asleep with the blush on and woken up to find it still on. I have dry skin, fyi. Nars colors are more complex, true, but when I wear Nars blushed for an entire week I usually get clogged pores, and this blush actually seems to improve my skin. It's the only blush I wear if I have a breakout:)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 7:12:00 AM More reviews by Jacouvr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Dollface is a light pink color and is very suitable for lighter skin tones. Color pay-off is great and it's staying power is amazing (lasts through the day). My HG blush:-D!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by throughbeingcool

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This blush gives my NW15 skin the most amazingly perfect natural looking flush to my cheeks. I love it. It goes on true to color pretty much on my cheeks, it doesn't seem like a dusty pink like some have said. I have cool undertones though, so maybe it just looks different on other skin tones. It IS long lasting.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by luvlost03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This does not look dusty on me at all its a true pink. It give me a pretty and natural looking flush. Its buildable so even medium skin tones can wear this. I also have amused, exposed and blissful. I love them all my favorite blushes hands down. I plan on getting flushed next and maybe natural beauty.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 11:48:00 AM More reviews by velandra

I'm usually partial to peachy pink or peach blushes, but dollface entered my radar when I saw someone put this up for a swap. I've seen the AC blushes being reviewed in a lot of blogs so it has piqued my curiosity.

It is described by others as a neutral pink, so I had a feeling I would love this shade. However, living in a country where Tarte is not available, the only way I would get my hands on this blush is through buying online.

I have oily skin, so I'm always in search of products that could withstand my oiliness. The amazonian clay blushes claim to last up to 12 hours, On me, it lasted about 4-6 hours depending on the humidity. I never really expected it to last as long as it said it would, so it's all good.

For me, the shade really seems to be neutral, if not a tad on the cool side. It's just a simple powder pink that I think should suit both warm and cool-toned girls. Although, I think this would work best on those with light to medium skintones. Any darker than that and this might not show up.

I like the fact that the case reflects the color of the blush. This makes it easy to grab the right shade without having to check the label (Nars, I'm looking at you). The mirror is also handy for touch ups.

For $25, it can be a bit expensive. But containing 5.6g/0.20oz, it's still cheaper than Nars blushes which only contain 4.8g/0.16oz.

I find that I reach for this a lot especially now that we are getting to the colder months. I will repurchase if I ever get to finish this pan. I almost forgot to mention that the pan is held in place by a large magnet at the bottom of the plastic case, making it easy to depot. I really hope Tarte will consider selling refills.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2011 9:50:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the mini size from sephora that also came with the bronzer for $15. I was looking for a matte light pink color that would give my cheeks a brightened look. Most blushes no matter how cool the look in the pan most of them turn warm on my NC40 skintone. I believe this blush sort of turns to warmer reddish pink (dusty pink as someone else described it below). Its ok but not as I was hoping. Perhaps I thought it would look very Benefit Dandelion. Its a pretty color but nothing special on me. Im going to keep the rating at a 4 because I love how long wearing this is. I love tarte blushes.