September 23, 2014 | 2096 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Bottom Lash Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by carolinewknight

I absolutely love this mascara from Clinique. It lasts throughout the day and doesn't smudge, aswell as being almost waterproof. Another one of their products I hoard up on when I go to the states. One tube tends to last me a while for me as I only need to go over the bottom lash 2 or 3 times at the most and I'm done. Also love how it is not difficult to remove at the end of the day, unlike many other mascara's I have tried in the past. Definately a repeat-buy for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I had been considering this for a while & finally bought it to bump up my Sephora order for free shipping. So glad I did! I am very nearsighted and struggle with the bottom lashes. It always smudges. This brush makes it SO fast and easy! Two swipes on each eye and you're good! I was concerned that dealing with a separate brush would take too much time, but it actually SAVES time spent manipulating the big brush and cleaning up smudges. In fact, I have even used this on my top lashes. Best of all the mascara, while not waterproof, is very water-resistant--no flaking or smearing and lasts long into the night. I hope enough people discover this product that it stays in the Clinique lineup!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Katie5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I first bought this I was quite taken aback by the size of the tube - it is tiny, smaller than the mascaras they give away in GWPs. I have pretty long lashes on the bottom, but they are very fair and tend to get covered in concealer while I do my make up, so I have always used a mascara on the bottom lashes. In fact, I was using a mini GWP tube of High Impact mascara on my bottom lashes before I bought this, and the brush itself was fine but it would always flake and smudge. My regular volumising mascara looked too dramatic for daytime if I used it on the bottom, so I was on the quest for a smudge-proof product. This is it. It doesn't budge all day and leaves me with the perfect definition without looking clumpy. It never flakes or smudges.

I am not sure if I am doing something wrong but my usual eye make up remover takes this right off, no need for the whole warm water and fingers removal. I am obsessive about getting every scrap of mascara off and my usual remover does this with absolutely no problems if I use it on a cotton pad as usual.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by jekkah

This does not budge. It stayed in place w/o flaking throughout a 2-hour ballet class. That is all!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by glorynails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like the brush, it makes it so easy to apply mascara to the lower lashes, but it smudges on me, which of course i dont like. I have decided to let it sit for sometime, and try it after a few days, once its little dry....lets see if it helps. But as of now, love the brush, but hate the product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Usually with many mascara wands they are too big and I feel like they either poke my eyes out or I get mascara on my lower lashes because of bigger brushes. I'm so glad Clinique came out with this product because it has truly made a difference for my lower lashes. It adds a nice amount of volume and the smaller brush shape makes it easy to control and get into the inner corner of my eyes. I didn't have a problem with smudging or flaking with this mascara and it held throughout a busy day and was easily removed with an eye makeup remover at the end of the day. Don't have anything bad to say about it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 5:31:00 AM More reviews by muffingrl

Best invention ever. Before this, I was using a japanese lengthening mascara with a very thin wand, it worked great and never smudged or flaked, but it was very hard to get a hold of since I can only find it in asia. After trying this, I no longer have to worry about running out of my favorite bottom lash mascara, because this is my new favorite. This tiny little mascara does wonders for my tiny asian lashes. Now my lashes are actually quite long, but very sparse. The bottom lash mascara literally grabs every little bottom lash I have and lengthens + defines it. With this mascara on, my bottom lashes appear almost as long as my upper lashes! This doesn't flake or smudge on me and lasts all day until I remove my makeup at night. Only $10, which may seem like a lot to pay for a tiny little tube of mascara, but if you only use it for your bottom lashes, it actually lasts a very long time. Genius invention, go try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by kit_e_kat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mascara! It makes my bottom lashes look lush and doll like. The brush is great at getting every single lash and it doesn't smudge or budge at all. I use this and Clinique Lash Power on the top and I get a very cute fluttery look that doesn't look clumpy at all. A great product that I would recommend!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2011 9:17:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm on the fence about this product, I've used it three times now....and I don't really find that it gives me better separation on my bottom lashes than a regular mascara....and it is the devil to take off! I actually have to pull it off in tubes....which I feel like is taking some lashes with it! I bought this to get that baby doll look...and this just gives me crazy bottom lashes going everywhere. I actually wish the brush were a little longer. Good price though, and I will use it up. If I discover some "trick" or if it suddenly starts working better, I will update this review.

mmmm, haven't really changed my mind about this product. If you really want doll-like seperated bottom lashes, try Doll Lashes from Lancome. At least this cost half as much as a full size mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2011 9:33:00 AM More reviews by lorraine07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really great small wand as it coats every lash. Pretty innovative!
Lasts all day for me.....did not notice any smudges.
Good product but expensive for such a tiny container. :/
I will not buy again because of the price. I just don't see myself throwing $10 for that little package.