Lancome Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting eyeliner

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, paraffin, PEG-6 beeswax, diisostearyl dimer dilinoleate, hydrogenated castor oil, ozokerite, calcium stearate, ceresin, alumina, TOCOPHEROL, ascorbyl palmitate, methylparaben, and propylparaben. [+/- May contain CI 42090 / blue 1 lake, CI 75470 / carmine, CI 77007 / ultramarines, CI 77163 / bismuth oxychloride, CI 77288 / chromium oxide greens, CI 77289 / chromium hydroxide green, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / iron oxides, CI 77510 / ferric ferrocyanide, CI 77742 / manganese violet, CI 77891 / titanium dioxide, and mica.

on 6/5/2005 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These eyeliners are identical in texture to MAC powerpoint eyeliners- gel like and glides with no effort. The only difference is the price tag- these are $21 USD whereas powerpoints are significantly cheaper. However the price difference can be explained by the fact that these pencils are automatic. Lilac Shimmer is a beautiful medium lilac with silver shimmer particles (which actually show up!). Overall, a great product and unlike any color available in the powerpoint selection.

on 4/14/2005 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Luve the twist tube and blending sponge on the other end! Since everything tends to smear under my lower lashes this is now the only eyeliner I use because it stays put!!!

on 2/25/2005 7:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was disappointed in this product, I had previously used clinique, and loved the quality but needed a darker color, so I thought lancome could do that for me, though it is a very nice dark black that I got the quality was a different story. The first few times I used it it stayed on really well, but after a few uses it smudges everywhere.

on 2/20/2005 11:27:00 AM

Truly wears on and on, and looks good the entire time. This is a sort of expensive liner that can be bought new on eBay new for dirt cheap. A definite Holy Grail item in wonderful eye enhancing colors.

on 1/26/2005 3:07:00 AM

This product is okay. It stays looking fresh, if you don't get wet, oily, or sweaty. It seemed to react with the oils in my eyelids, and completey wore off in the middle of my eye. I was shocked that an expensive WATERPROOF eyeliner would do this. I totally agree with the reviewer below that said Revlon colorstay waterproof is much better. It does not budge, and it's cheap! Can't go wrong there.

I generally like this Eye liner. It really does stay put all day and is certainly one of the best I've ever tried. But it loses a lippie for price since I'm sure there are other liners (such as the Revlon one mentioned before me) that work just as well if not better for half the cost. I do like the smudger-end feature though and it can create a long-lasting, beautiful smokey eye. Plus I love self-sharpening eyeliners.

on 10/25/2004 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This eyeliner basically sucks for the price you pay. Compare to to Revlon Colorstay eyeliner, this is like a 99cent eyeliner to me. Try Revlon. It lasts forever....put it on in the morning and forget abt it until bed time!! continued >>

on 10/22/2004 12:19:00 PM

I have been using this in cafe for about a year now, and I love it! I just ordered it in several other colors because I find myself reaching for this eyeliner daily, and I want some more color options. The makeup artist who did my makeup for my wedding originally turned me on to this product. She said it was the only eyeliner she had ever found that could last through a whole wedding - tears and all. And she was right! I apply this in the morning, and it is still there at night when I'm washing my face before bed. You can apply it as thin or as thick as you like, varying your look depending on the occasion. It always goes on smoothly, in a straight line, despite the fact that eyeliner application is not my greatest skill. I am in love with this product, my HG! Plus, you can get these on ebay for $10 or less - a steal!

on 10/8/2004 2:43:00 PM

This product can last all day,if I don't go to the gym anyway. Even then, some of it is still there.
The violet, bronze and prune are great colors. It goes on smooth and stays put. I've used other liners in this type of pencil and I blink my eye and it would be all over my eyelid. Not with this product. I am going to stick with it.

on 9/7/2004 7:00:00 PM

I have this in Bronze and though I have several other eyeliners, I keep coming back to this one-it does last quite well-I don't have problems w/this smudging if I use on my lower lash line, and it can be applied either thickly, thinly, smudged, not smudged-I think the smudger end is quite good too-very soft so as not to tug too much on delicate eyelid skin-Bronze is great with my hazel eyes, really brings out the gold and green tones in them-I have recently seen a vivid green called Image which I think is limited edition that I think I need to have as well-and Prune is a gorgeous sparkly plummy colour that I think would do well with my coloring also. These are very pricey-but I find that I don't have to use very much and I think I have had my Bronze eyeliner for over 6months now with using it nearly every day and have not run out yet....