July 28, 2014 | 2051 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2005 8:27:00 PM More reviews by sunshines113

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I generally like this Eye liner. It really does stay put all day and is certainly one of the best I've ever tried. But it loses a lippie for price since I'm sure there are other liners (such as the Revlon one mentioned before me) that work just as well if not better for half the cost. I do like the smudger-end feature though and it can create a long-lasting, beautiful smokey eye. Plus I love self-sharpening eyeliners.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2004 1:21:00 PM More reviews by happyworldz

This eyeliner basically sucks for the price you pay. Compare to to Revlon Colorstay eyeliner, this is like a 99cent eyeliner to me. Try Revlon. It lasts forever....put it on in the morning and forget abt it until bed time!! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2004 12:19:00 PM More reviews by esamms

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this in cafe for about a year now, and I love it! I just ordered it in several other colors because I find myself reaching for this eyeliner daily, and I want some more color options. The makeup artist who did my makeup for my wedding originally turned me on to this product. She said it was the only eyeliner she had ever found that could last through a whole wedding - tears and all. And she was right! I apply this in the morning, and it is still there at night when I'm washing my face before bed. You can apply it as thin or as thick as you like, varying your look depending on the occasion. It always goes on smoothly, in a straight line, despite the fact that eyeliner application is not my greatest skill. I am in love with this product, my HG! Plus, you can get these on ebay for $10 or less - a steal!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2004 2:43:00 PM More reviews by dcole9410

This product can last all day,if I don't go to the gym anyway. Even then, some of it is still there.
The violet, bronze and prune are great colors. It goes on smooth and stays put. I've used other liners in this type of pencil and I blink my eye and it would be all over my eyelid. Not with this product. I am going to stick with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2004 7:00:00 PM More reviews by alexei9

I have this in Bronze and though I have several other eyeliners, I keep coming back to this one-it does last quite well-I don't have problems w/this smudging if I use on my lower lash line, and it can be applied either thickly, thinly, smudged, not smudged-I think the smudger end is quite good too-very soft so as not to tug too much on delicate eyelid skin-Bronze is great with my hazel eyes, really brings out the gold and green tones in them-I have recently seen a vivid green called Image which I think is limited edition that I think I need to have as well-and Prune is a gorgeous sparkly plummy colour that I think would do well with my coloring also. These are very pricey-but I find that I don't have to use very much and I think I have had my Bronze eyeliner for over 6months now with using it nearly every day and have not run out yet....

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2004 3:04:00 PM More reviews by vermint

I have dry-lined w/shadow for years BC I could NOT find a pencil that stayed put. This one does! I have it Cafe which I like so much I just got another one, plus one in Noir. Love the smudger tip!!! Bought all mine on ebay, don't know if I would buy at full price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2004 10:23:00 AM More reviews by bleuday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I offer this as an example of why this product is one of my staples:

I went to the gym and did 40 minutes of high cardio on the treadmill, I then did 40 minutes of yoga/stretching, I finished with 70 minutes of intense strength training. I was sweating like a pig (do pigs sweat?) and there was still a nice discernable line next to my lashes. It wasn't as intense as when I put it on, but it was still a discernable line of color and it kept me from looking like a completely washed out hag.

I give this product only 4 lippies because I think the trade off for staying power is color intensity. The colors are okay, but not really vibrant or remarkable. They seem mostly to provide a nice frame to the eyes, wihout really providing extra pop. Perhaps the great waterproof formulation just means that vibrant, rich color isn't possible.

Nevertheless, I wear this liner almost everyday. It stays put, stays on forever, and doesn't budge until I take it off. I usually don't smudge it. Pretty remarkable

A necessary staple for eyeliner wearers.

continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2004 12:42:00 AM More reviews by valora

I do my eyes everyday. My eyes are sensitive and prone to allergies so I usually have to wear waterproof eyeliner. My staple black and brown waterproof eyeliners are by Prestige (a cheap but excellent product) but most of my other eyeliner colors are from the Lancome Le Stylo Waterproof line. I have Bronze, Vert, Violet and Prune. I love the fact I don't have to sharpen them because I am horrible at sharpening eye pencils (not sure why that is). They are expensive at $20 each and seem to finish up rather quickly - thus the rating of only 4 lippies. I recently restocked on these from ebay at approx. $10 each.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2004 10:36:00 AM More reviews by 4youreyes

I have used this eyeliner for the past 2 years. I have tried others, but either they don't resharpen well or they smudge etc. I keep going back to this one because its the best i've tried yet. Its self sharpening and it lasts most of the day. I usually line my eyes and then smudge it with a small stiff brush w/dark brown shadow on it to set it. It is expensive for a pencil and it appears to have gotten smaller. But so far its my HG pencil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2004 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Tuscana

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an HG eye liner for me. It smudges just enough to make my eyes look more open but is not harsh (unless I want to make it that way and not smudge it). It lasts all day. If I want ANY eyeliner to last under my eyes I apply English Ideas' Liner Last. But I love this liner. I have Bronze, Prune, Vert and Violet Vignette. I will probably end up getting all of them, eventually, they work so well for me.