August 22, 2014 | 1993 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Rajisunder

I don't have a love hate relationship for this product good colours but it doesn't moisturize for a long time this has to be reapplied every 15 min however I love the colour specially pink punch and cherry lips

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by m331

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in clear, pink, red, and peach. They're cute and cheap, with a nice range of colours. I took a couple lippies off because I don't find them particularly moisturizing, but they don't last very long either. Worst of both worlds! But dude: cute and cheap. Also, the SPF does not protect against UVA rays, so don't depend on it at the beach.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by gjohal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THESE! I collect them from all the limited collections. They make my lips soft and smell great! I luv how they have SPF. But sometime I wish the price was a little lower.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by jenniferlee5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have the baby lips by maybelline in the pink and purple colors. they are super moisturizing, without unwanted shimmer or excessive shine. they feel smooth and the tint of colors are nice. The pink offers buildable vibrant color, which is an awesome translucent, bright, bubblegum-pink. i found the purple color to be more subdued and more suitable for everyday wear. These are good balms and I'd be interested in trying the other less pigmented colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Great lipbalm with a hint of color. I loved the Summer time LE ones (not the neon ones!!), but out of the ones that were not LE I liked the one in the purple tube & the one in the pink tubes best. I don't like Dr Rescue at all, tastes disgusting & feels nasty on my lips. Luv these!! Highly rec'd...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie1015

I would say this is a great lip stick BASE. it has many different colors to choose and mostly PROTECTS. your lips.***it does not heal chapped lips*** (unless you get the medicated one) they have SPF and protects your lips. it's a great lip balm

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by edentomlinsonx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really love this product! Moisturises my lips leaving a pretty tint and shine looks really natural if I'm having a no lipstick day! The smell is all most good enough to eat. The packaging is really cute as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Laceymacpherson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

*Check the ingredients* These are so over hyped. I tried these when they came out,more than one to give them a fair chance. every time my lips would get so dry and flaky. Like tmi here,not a little flakey,gross almost painful flakey. The ingredients in these are horrible for you! They basically are made to dry out your lips. Please skip girls and guys

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 7:39:00 AM More reviews by Anyaspandas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I absolutely love these lip balms! I have all of them except the mint one and they're all fantastic! The flavour, colour and quality is exceptional! Definitely buy these! ☻

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by pears534

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have the Pink Punch one and I like the colour and the smell is soooo good! It does not hydrate my lips very well though which I don't like because who wants chapped lips? Anyways there was some good things and bad things but overall, I think it's a pretty nice product!