BeneFit Cosmetics Bella Bamba [DISCONTINUED]

TALC, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), POLYETHYLENE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE, ZINC STEARATE, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE (CI 77002), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), BORON NITRIDE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, LECITHIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), TIN OXIDE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, TOCOPHEROL, LIMONENE, BHT, RETINYL PALMITATE, CARMINE (CI 75470). N° 05361/N

on 12/13/2011 7:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I went to Sephora originally to try out Coralista, as it's a blush I have been wanting since it came on. However, it swatched on the lighter side on my hand so I saw Bella Bamba and decided to try this instead since the swatch was a pretty pop of pink. This is my new favorite blush! It really perks me up whenever I wear it, not sure why, I think it's because it's such a pretty shade of pink. It's definitely a bright watermelon pink in the pan with shimmer, but only a little of the shimmer transfers to my cheeks. Otherwise, I'm left with a gorgeous pop of color on my cheeks. The only thing that Benefit needs to improve on is their packaging. I thought the redo would be better, but I prefer the older packaging with the top of the box that just came off. I don't know if it's me, but this new lid gets in my way and seems a little cheaper. While I think Benefit has gorgeous packaging, their powders/cheek colors could use a serious facelift!

on 12/7/2011 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have to remember that just because certain products get high ratings on the sephora website, does not mean they work for everyone! I ordered this blush because I love pink blushes and I thought it sounded like a perfect shimmering pink. I was wrong, I think it would be great for someone with darker skin than me, but for me, it was dark pink and the glitter emphasized my pores and slight acne scarring. It made my complexion look ruddy and gross. Not a pretty look at all. Try this on in the store before buying to make sure you love it.

on 11/27/2011 6:18:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Pinky shade with very tiny gold speckles ( didn't realise until I was tweeting my brows and had a magnifying mirror). I really like this shade and feels that it's flattering for me skin tone. As mentioned in other reviews it's very pigmented so need to be careful that you don't apply too much on first application. For me it is quite long lasting, still a little bit visible even after 8 hours at work. I love the packaging for the reason that I don't get fall out around the packaging unlike other blush compacts. It's very expensive but you only need a little so will definitely go a long way.

on 11/19/2011 4:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Really like this blush, very bright so you have to use a light hand can be a bit scary if you put too much with it. Not the most wearable of blushes at time but it gives a really nice rosey effect if used lightly. Don't know if I would repurchase it or not but I like it so far!

Origionally i wanted Benefits sugarbombe blush, but as Belle Bamba was on offer in a gift set i changed my mind and am so glad i did. The blush looks very pink but as its so pigmented it can be built up from subtle to bright depending on your skin tone and preference. I've actually found it is very close to Nars Orgasm but with less gold shimmer. The packaging is beautiful and has a mirror inside. The blush also has a lovely soft champagne smell which i love!. My only critism is price, at 23.50 its quite expensive. I would re-puchase if my bank balance allowed!

on 11/6/2011 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This just didn't work for me at all. On my yellow-undertoned skin, this pulled orange. I can't figure out why they call this a pink blush when in the box and on my skin, it looks like a bronzer. It's a very muddy pink. It also contains a lot of very large shimmer (a.k.a. glitter) which they refer to as "dimension." Unfortunately I lost the receipt for this so I couldn't even return it. I threw it out after trying to make it work for a few months. Total waste of money!

on 10/30/2011 3:58:00 PM

I like this blush a lot: I like the smell (even though i do not like it as much as the smell of coralista), i love the color (because it has absolutely no peachy tone) and i adore the shimmer. the shimmer is not chunky at all or glittery, it just gives your cheeks this pretty sheen without being too obvious.
The only con is (in my opinion), that it is a bit too pigmented for my taste. So if you use bella bamba for your first time, just be careful to not overblush.
All in all, it's a great blush (if you can afford it) and has a pretty good value compared to other high end brands like nars.

on 10/27/2011 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I like this blush...I think it has a little bit of shimmer or glitter...

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this blush. It's a very pretty, shimmery, watermelon pink shade. It's just the right shade for my very fair skin...not to dark or too light. It's very smooth and not chalky like some blushes, and it blends easily. A little bit goes a long way for me, so it will last for a long time. The only think I don't like about it is the brush that comes with it. I just use a spare blush brush. It's also a little pricy, but I will definitely buy again!

on 10/8/2011 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

On me, 'Bella Bamba' looks very similar to how NARS 'Orgasm' looked on my skintone except that 'Bella Bamba' has less of a golden shimmery sheen. It does have a slight golden shimmer to it, but not as intense and glittery like the 'Orgasm' blush. It's very pigmented and has great staying power on my skin. It adds just the right amount of sheen without looking like I've sprinkled glitter everywhere. The downside is the packaging - would rather have it in a pan or something more practical then a cardboard box. Plus, it is pretty expensive for such a small amount of product and find that this colour is pretty dupable with other blushes so that's why I have checked 'no' to repurchasing. The brush that comes with it is quite soft, but I still prefer to use my own brush.

Popular Blush Products