July 26, 2014 | 1767 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Bella Bamba [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Dazidoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really like this blush, very bright so you have to use a light hand can be a bit scary if you put too much with it. Not the most wearable of blushes at time but it gives a really nice rosey effect if used lightly. Don't know if I would repurchase it or not but I like it so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by franticshopaholic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Origionally i wanted Benefits sugarbombe blush, but as Belle Bamba was on offer in a gift set i changed my mind and am so glad i did. The blush looks very pink but as its so pigmented it can be built up from subtle to bright depending on your skin tone and preference. I've actually found it is very close to Nars Orgasm but with less gold shimmer. The packaging is beautiful and has a mirror inside. The blush also has a lovely soft champagne smell which i love!. My only critism is price, at 23.50 its quite expensive. I would re-puchase if my bank balance allowed!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This just didn't work for me at all. On my yellow-undertoned skin, this pulled orange. I can't figure out why they call this a pink blush when in the box and on my skin, it looks like a bronzer. It's a very muddy pink. It also contains a lot of very large shimmer (a.k.a. glitter) which they refer to as "dimension." Unfortunately I lost the receipt for this so I couldn't even return it. I threw it out after trying to make it work for a few months. Total waste of money!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by RuthStefanie

I like this blush a lot: I like the smell (even though i do not like it as much as the smell of coralista), i love the color (because it has absolutely no peachy tone) and i adore the shimmer. the shimmer is not chunky at all or glittery, it just gives your cheeks this pretty sheen without being too obvious.
    The only con is (in my opinion), that it is a bit too pigmented for my taste. So if you use bella bamba for your first time, just be careful to not overblush.
    All in all, it's a great blush (if you can afford it) and has a pretty good value compared to other high end brands like nars.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2011 6:12:00 PM More reviews by kristynrawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this blush...I think it has a little bit of shimmer or glitter...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by geniebelle6901

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. It's a very pretty, shimmery, watermelon pink shade. It's just the right shade for my very fair skin...not to dark or too light. It's very smooth and not chalky like some blushes, and it blends easily. A little bit goes a long way for me, so it will last for a long time. The only think I don't like about it is the brush that comes with it. I just use a spare blush brush. It's also a little pricy, but I will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

On me, 'Bella Bamba' looks very similar to how NARS 'Orgasm' looked on my skintone except that 'Bella Bamba' has less of a golden shimmery sheen. It does have a slight golden shimmer to it, but not as intense and glittery like the 'Orgasm' blush. It's very pigmented and has great staying power on my skin. It adds just the right amount of sheen without looking like I've sprinkled glitter everywhere. The downside is the packaging - would rather have it in a pan or something more practical then a cardboard box. Plus, it is pretty expensive for such a small amount of product and find that this colour is pretty dupable with other blushes so that's why I have checked 'no' to repurchasing. The brush that comes with it is quite soft, but I still prefer to use my own brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2011 10:53:00 AM More reviews by rmaxie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best. Blush Ever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I purchased this blusher just under a week ago, and I'm loving it! I also have Coralista (which I adore) and Bella is already on the same level as that. It's a beautttiful medium, highly pigmented pink with gold. A little goes a long way with this, it gives me the perfect healthy glow, the kind of glow your cheeks get on a cold winter's morning, and looks great on NC15, fair skin although it would look great on any skin tone, I think olive, tanned skin would look amazing particularly. The finish to Bella Bamba isn't matte, it gives a nice sheen, glowy effect instead, which I actually prefer, it's actually reverted me from matte blushes! Although glowy, the blush won't make your skin look oily or over done if applied with a light hand. Only gripe is the new packaging from Benefit, I find the flip-top lid quite hard to open to be honest and it sticks alot, so no good if your in a rush! The brush is cute but isn't ideal for applying blush but could be used as a contour brush perhaps, it's a little flat for blush and doesn't blend great. Also, the content of the blush has been SIGNIFICANTLY reduced to about 8g (I think!) what's up with that Benefit?! And yet the price still remains the same! Bring back the old packaging, boo. But the compact mirror in the lid is helpful if your on the go but everything else isn't good. Also loving the new '3D' holographic box, very unique like all Benefit producta without being too cheesy. Overall, I lurrrve the blush and product itself but new packaging is a no-no!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by SexyLittleMe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Very pretty color! Not as bright as it looks in the box. Looks good on my pale, warm-toned skin. No complaints. :-)