Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 4/5/2015 9:28:00 PM

I Love Love Love Love This !!!!!!!!!!!! This is crazy affordable and one of the best concealers i found! All the hype that was over this concealer was true. It has a nice texture and creaminess that is perfect for concealing and especially highlighting! Once it has set i find that it has this glow kind of look to it. It's just right for a natural look. I love this stuff. I also think it lasts pretty well when set properly. Just great. You can't beat the price either

on 4/4/2015 3:04:00 PM

HG product. I use this all the time and mostly for those days I don't want to wear makeup but I don't want to look like I haven't slept in weeks. My routine is basically: Smashbox pore minimizing primer, (sometimes Garnier BB Cream), this concealer, benefit hoola bronzer, mascara, lip balm & that's it. This stuff is so creamy, and blends beautifully with a beauty blender and your fingers. I use shades 15 and 20 - 15 to highlight and 20 to match my skin tone.

on 4/4/2015 8:50:00 AM

Perfection! The best concealer I've used by far. Spreads smoothly and the shades are natural. Covers my under eye circles and also blemishes. And this one hasn't broke me out which is a huge plus!

on 4/3/2015 4:54:00 PM

I've just started getting dark circles under my eyes recently so I decided to get this concealer since it has more coverage than what my normal concealer does. I am not disappointed! Although in the tube and when I swatched it on my hand it seemed too dark (I got it in 10 light), it blends in well and matches my skin tone. I tried it out the day I got it with no makeup on and I didn't set it with a powder. It does crease pretty bad, but if its set it lasts all day for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

My go-to concealer. This concealer is not too thick, not too watery and offers really good, even coverage. I use this every day on my oily skin and I love it.

on 4/3/2015 1:32:00 PM

UPDATE: I am still adoring this basic, cheap stay put concealer.
I have repurchased several times
It goes wonderfully over my new go-to facial sunscreen and doesn't even need powder to set. Twelve hours later (including exercise, heat, humidity, etc) it is still there!

Why is this not in the BEST concealers for olive skin? I adore this concealer on my light olive complexion. It's EASY to see the yellow based one when you are making a selection, no worries about screwing that up.

It is AMAZING - over dry skin, happy skin, oily skin, but dehydrated skin of course needs some nice moisture first, as concealers are not magic.

Beats the $40 Lancome, the $30 Elizabeth Arden, the $35 Lise Watier, the $25 MAC, the $25 Cover Fx.....
you see where I'm going here? Yup. Eight bucks this baby is.
I have repurchased numerous times, stash a back up everywhere.
I wore this and nothing else on the plane and when landed ten hours later after tons of travel mayhem on top of that, it still looked great.
Good under eyes, good on redness, good on scars, on pimples, even on really nasty pimples that are trying to pop and you are trying so hard to resist popping them LOL.

I LOVE THIS concealer.
It has eliminated my need to find a concealer for nearly every purpose.
THE ONLY THING I might try to find, is something more illuminating for eyes, but I figure a nice brightening treatment eye serum and a regular concealer is a better bet anyways; lasts longer and more benefits.

on 4/2/2015 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I sort of liked it at first, although it tended to crease in my fine lines. It tended to look pretty cakey--but a lot of concealers tend to look cakey on my very dry skin. It covered redness up nicely.
About two months after I purchased this item, I put it on to cover up my dark circles, and I felt a burning sensation, which I had never experienced before with any product. I don't know if it had gone bad, or my skin developed an allergy to an ingredient, but I threw it away, and will not be repurchasing.

on 3/31/2015 2:14:00 PM

For me this concealer isn't that great. It gets smudgy and the only other way I can describe it as crackly under my eyes if I touch it at all. I know I need to keep my hands off but sometimes I get eye boogies I gotta wipe and it just messes this stuff up. The color is a little yellow for me. I have it in light. I like the age rewind correctors on their own much better than this. Didn't wow me.

on 3/31/2015 10:48:00 AM

Brilliant drugstore concealer! I have finally found it. I am so impressed with this concealer! It's so extremely good!

I am a touche éclat user normally, reasons because I can't stand obvious cakey concealer that shows in lines. The maybelline fit me concealer performs, its creamy, brightening and offers better concealing than ysl touche eclat does and does not settle in lines. It's coverage is impressively long lasting doesn't look cakey. All boxes ticked so what more can be said other than I LOVE IT and I love the price!

on 3/30/2015 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This concealer is good!
I would not say it is a heavy duty concealer, though. I normally use it under my eye since i have dark circles. It covers up naturally, and it is really easy to blend. I remember one day i have this on under my eye, and after 12 hrs i was thinking crap, this concealer must be running down my face. No, it actually did not, and i did not even use a powder that day. So i was kind amazed by it's staying power. For concealers under the eye, we are all scared if it will look heavy and crease, but for this one it would not. If i run out of this product, i would repurchase it.