Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 1/29/2015 12:41:00 AM

Absolutely love this product! I use my concealer for both a highlight and to conceal a little darkness under my eyes. This baby certainly does the trick and does it well! Since buying this concealer I have not repurchased the Nars creamy concealer and don't think I will. I am typically a high end makeup snob so when a friend told.me to try it out I had very low expectations. Guess I deserve that egg on my face lol

on 1/28/2015 10:55:00 AM

This concealer is what prevents me from buying Nars creamy concealer and MAC Pro longwear concealer! This concealer is amazing and opaque and yellow-toned which is amazing for dark under eyes. One issue is that it does crease slightly even when set with powder which most concealers do. However, the shade is great and not pink which helps hide dark under eyes. It's also great for concealer around the entire face. It's not too thin or too thick, but it is very pigmented. I use shade Sand when im NC 20-25, and shade Medium when i'm NC 30-40 (very tanned)

UPDATE!:
Do NOT use shade medium!! It is extremely red/orangey and looks very unnatural under eyes. If you are NC 20-25, use the shade sand which is a natural yellow-toned concealer. If nothing else fits you, then look elsewhere! But dont get medium because it's ORANGE.

ALso, always set this concealer! It creases, and wears off pretty soon/easily unless set with a powder and setting spray.

on 1/27/2015 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer works very well. It's an excellent match for my skin tone ( medium) and I feel that it really minimizes the appearance of my dark circles
Under my eyes. This is not a heavy concealer so it doesn't COMPLETELY cover like you would see with a heavier concealer but it certainly covers enough to make the dark circles less noticeable and I can wear this concealer with NO foundation - just concealer and it looks natural . It really is a true fit

on 1/27/2015 8:44:00 PM

My favorite drugstore concealer by far. It isn't without its flaws, but I find it to be very creamy and easy to blend. It holds up well in my problematic under eye area, which goes from oily to dry depending on the season. It doesn't highlight my dryness in the winter and it doesn't fade away when I'm oily. My only complaint is that it does tend to settle in some of my fine lines, thankfully I don't have many. I will post an update when I pick up the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer- they are supposedly dupes and I'd love to compare the two!

on 1/27/2015 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love, love, love this concealer! The hype is right! The coverage is awesome. It covers my birthmark well without looking cakey. The colors are a good match for me. It sets quickly, but not too quickly and doesn't look dry afterwards either. A little bit goes a long way, so it's definitely a good value. This blends out so well and is easy to wear all on its own if I don't feel like wearing a full face of foundation as well. This is now in my concealer rotation and I find I have been reaching for it over my hard candy glamoflauge or my Kat Von d concealers, which are also amazing.

on 1/25/2015 5:21:00 PM

Picked this in the wrong colour (10) it ended up being to dark so when I put it on it made me look orange but I still use it with my quo blendable sponge and it blends great!!

on 1/24/2015 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Let me tell you, this is my HG of concealers. I haven't tried many concealers to begin with, but after using this for a couple years, I feel like I don't even need to. I always go back to this one. I've got the lightest, most sensitive acne-prone skin ever, and this concealer is seriously like slapping the magical nectar of the gods right onto my face. It doesn't oxidize and stays perfectly put all day, it's not drying or oily, it doesn't break me out, and it really is the perfect match.

My only complaint would have to be the packaging, as the liquid sometimes seeps out and gets all messy, but that's just me being a stickler.

on 1/23/2015 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this concealor it blends very easily! I have dry skin and it dont dry under my eyes or crease which I love! You just have to set it good!!

on 1/22/2015 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of my favourite concealers and I am a concealer hoarder. It blends in easily and really well (I like to blend it with a synthetic brush). It doesn't cake up if you put on the right amount and it doesn't settle in creases if you set it with a light dusting of powder. Its a great multi purpose concealer and it has enough coverage to hide under eye circles (not very dark ones, I'd recommend a corrector for that) and blemishes. This concealer is also great from highlighting and contouring.

on 1/21/2015 2:41:00 PM

I heard so many raves about this concealer so I decided to give it a try. I do agree that it blends very well and very easily. So even if you choose a color that might be too light for you, you are still able to use it since it's so blendable. Now having said that, as a concealer, i don't find this product covers well at all. It's pretty thin. I actually prefer the ELF HD lifting concealer. I find that works well in cover blemishes, acne scars, dark circles etc. and it's only $3.

This maybelline one is good for highlighting/contouring though. I think it's great for that given how easily this product blends.

As for it's non-caking claim, i don't think it holds true at all. I don't use much and blend with a brush and i was already able to see it caking and settling into my fine lines. Wouldn't rebuy this product.