April 21, 2014 | 1856 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by GingerTaylah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my new favorite concealer. Shade 15 matches my light skin perfectly and has the perfect undertone to cover dark circles. I use very little JUST where the dark circles are and then set it with a powder. It covers them REALLY well and it doesn't crease at all once set and I have a VERY oily undereye area. I am very happy with it and would purchase it again. My only complaint is about the packaging. Not only does it look like it doesn't come full, the applicator obviously does not reach the end and thus you and up wasting product. If Maybelline were to come out with a different applicator for this (ended up converting to squeeze tubes after using the Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer for a long time) then it would have 5 stars.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a concealer that can actually "conceal" my blemishes and dark sports and I think this thing is pretty good at doing the job. It doesn't really offer 100% coverage but from 3 feets away, I looks flawless =)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by faija

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really? Is Maybelline serious with this? I bought #30 because the stores I went to didn't have #35. I ended up ordering 35 online. When I got it, it was lighter than the 30. Both were too light for my NW45 skintone. I don't mind using a lighter concealer, but these were too light.

It ticks me off that Maybelline would have a whole Fit Me system and have the concealer so much lighter than the foundation. Makes no sense.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2013 6:29:00 AM More reviews by Adelemuller

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this as it looked good but it made my undereyes sting like no other! I had to wash it off straight away :( ever since using this I've had sensitive wrinkly looking undereyes! Not good. BUT it is good colour range and coverage is good, so if you can use this without having burning tingling skin go for it! Just not for me :(

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Discod

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This Concealer is just "OK". Light coverage. Not very moist either, even with a very good eye cream under it. The colour I have it in is Sand and it's little too light for my Light/Medium skin. I do tend to like a light-ish concealer, however, this one is too light (surprisingly as it's in the middle of the colour range) and looks a bit ghostly/chalky, takes a lot of blending to make it look more natural on me. Looks darker in the tube for some reason, perhaps the Medium would have been a better choice for me. I will not repurchase primarily because of the light coverage, it's just not enough at my age and I do like something a little more moist under my eyes especially. Packaging is good though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by makeupqueen2011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I suffer from very dark circles. With the bobbie brown peach corrector underneath the fitme concealer it's a great combo. Love Fit me concealer. Its got great coverage, creamy consistancy and colour. I've already repurchased my second.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 5:41:00 AM More reviews by missmacmoo

I love this concealer! I have tried a few concealers in the past, but this one is definitely the best! It doesn't get crumbly when covering my pimples (I hate it when you can see an outline around the spot). I have quite fair skin so I was very happy to find one in my shade. I don't feel the need to wear foundation anymore to cover my pimples and acne scarring because the concealer does such a great job - definitely buying this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by LuzMa

I absolutely love this concealer! It is creamy and covers very well. I keep purchasing it over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Mikeswife

For a $6 concealer, this stuff does a bang-up job.

Packaging: Slim tube with a wand, which I find easier to use to control the amount of product applied, as opposed to a brush or sponge applicator.

Product: I picked this up after reading glowing reviews on MakeUpGeek, and wanted to find something less heavy than Laura Mercier Secret Concealer, which is a great product, but tended to collect a bit under my eyes. I got this in color 10, which is a good match (in winter) for my skin. I like that this has a thinner consistency, so it blends pretty easily. I have not noticed as much of an issue with this settling into fine lines. If this stuff is scented, I haven't noticed.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Suil

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was terrible -- gave me a big whitehead on my chin (where I applied it) and a rash all over the area. The runny consistency barely covers. A waste of money -- will return, The color was okay.