August 22, 2014 | 1750 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by ThatGuyOverThere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product after being recommended it buy one of the leading Youtube guru's. I was keen to try it on - maybe this would be the so-called 'holy grail' foundation I'd been searching for. About two months later, I have now seen what this foundation is all about.

What is the consistency of the foundation? It's well-rounded in its liquidity. It's not too watery, which enable you to pump some product on your hand, without it getting everywhere. I feels light and is very easy to blend out - almost too easy. The product could come across as a little greasy, hence oily skinned people probably should stick to other foundations. This is a pretty light coverage foundation, meaning it does not have a concealer-kind-of quality to it. However, the foundation does have a beautiful, skinlike, dewey finish, when applied on normal/slightly dry skin. It does ware of quiet fast, though, and does leave you patchy if not being touched up through out the day. I would not recommend using a powder on top, since it gives a flowery look to the face. You'd probably want to use a setting spray when wearing this product.

Overall, I do feel it's a pretty good foundation when having a good skin day. It does even out the skin tone, but still leaves some natural imperfections peek through. Maybelline Fit Me is what to expect regarding the price, I guess. But I wouldn't by it again, since having a fair skintone and some blemishes equals redness - something this foundation, unfortunately, is not too good at covering up.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Tarzmahal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overall this is a decent drugstore foundation. It has medium coverage but wears off quickly if not set with powder or setting spray. It goes on well and has a nice natural finish.

Pros
- good selection of shades
- easy to blend
- nice dewy finish
- reasonable coverage

Cons
- not suitable for oily skin, better for girls with dry skin
- seems to disappear from my face mysteriously after about 3 hours
- not really buildable without looking unnatural

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2014 6:10:00 AM More reviews by dora9213

well... it is too heavy..

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by jlushh

I have this in 115 (I am nw15) and I'd say even if this is the palest colour it's just a tad too dark for me.

If my skin is ever oily this foundation does not work well, at all, it probably comes off within ten minutes.

Even using powder and setting spray I don't think this foundation has good staying powder.

I do love the dewy finish it gives though. And it looks very natural.

But I won't be buying again as I like more of a full coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by SEJR16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If you have oily skin, don't waste your money!! I have tried this foundation many times, hoping to like it. However, it has a very dewy finish which makes my already oily skin look even shinier after just an hour in. Looks great when you first apply, gives a nice finish, but doesn't last long at all. Comes off within a few hours, and makes skin very oily. It will also slide/melt off of your face in warm weather!! Does not work well with my oily skin, it might work on someone with pretty dry skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Jennieholly

This product is horrible, atleast for me. I have sensitive skin and prone to acne. I used this about three times and it's broke me out enormously! It did feel lightweight and was easy to apply. Jus not for my skin type I guess.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 5:48:00 AM More reviews by sonpunzel

I bought this foundation without reading any reviews about it and I honestly can say I love love love this foundation! I have combination to oily skin and sometimes prone to spots. I have gone through quite alot of foundations and always hated them after a while. But this one hands down is the BEST drugstore foundation I have used!

I had read after purchasing it that it makes peoples faces oily but for me it provides the right amount of moisture throughout the day as well as for a night out, good coverage on my redness and evens out my skins tone. I am shade 220 - natural beige.

It doesn't hang onto my dry patches. It feels light and does not look cakey. However, I do have to powder down my T-zone area but that's is with any foundation I have tried. I use Bare Minerals Original SPF 15 Foundation in Medium-Beige as a setting powder and it works well!

The smell is abit funny but you get use to. Texture is smooth but runny but its easy to blend onto the skin and doesn't slide of the skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really liked this when I first put it on but it completely disappeared after a few hours. It is sad because it didn't break me out & was a good color match. On to the next!......

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 4:54:00 AM More reviews by happinessinpink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this foundation is pretty good in general and I use it almost everyday.
My skin isn't too bad but my forehead always seems to be much darker than the rest of my face but a bit of foundation usually does the trick for that. The coverage for this foundation is definitely very light though, which for a lot of people probably isn't too good, but for me is fine. What I DON'T like about this is the bottle. While I think it looks alright, there isn't a pump of any kind and it's incredibly difficult to pour without getting too much and/or making a huge mess, especially because it the foundation itself is very thin and watery.
The main reason why I'd buy this again though is because of my skin tone. My skin is quite yellow and most foundations are way too pink for me and once I've put it on my face looks a different colour than the rest of my body which as you can imagine, is not that great. However I've found that the colours in the Maybelline Fit Me range are all generally quite yellow-toned, and that's definitely a big reason why I like this.
Obviously this may not be what everyone's looking for but if you've got skin similar to mine, I don't think it's too bad.
There are better foundations out there for a lot of people and although I like this, there's definitely not a 100% chance that I'd repurchase because I do like to try new things all the time.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by eman00sherif

first of all it is the first time i try maybelline foundations,but i have read a great review from a makeup artist called gouss on youtube, i thought maybe give it a try.... i regret doing so :(
it was terrible,although i have combination skin but i felt that it was too dry and not in a good way lool
it was caky and patchy did not like it at all ... but to be honest i tried blending it out with some moisturizer it was rather fine but coverage was poor.
about the price>> i live in egypt so it is a bit expensive for a drugstore product
bottom of line ... the maybelline fit me does not exactly fit me :D