Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 1/30/2015 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I saw this in a makeup ad and I thought it was new. I guess it has been out for a while. I put the bottle against my palm and spread it out for a damp sponge. The color was too dark, but I knew with the selection a shade lighter would have looked worse. It went on transparent. To me it was almost like a tinted primer, and I could tell it would have clogged my pores. I might have kept it if there was any coverage, I could see every little mark still on my face. Pass this one

on 1/27/2015 9:04:00 PM

This is definitely my favourite foundation. Many reviews that I've read complain about the lack of coverage, but I think that the coverage is perfect. I don't have to use much concealer as this foundation covers up any redness and any other imperfections on my face, and leaves an even, healthy glow.

I have found that this product leaves a slippery finish, which means I need to use a powder foundation on top as I wear glasses throughout the day. It's also very difficult to blend around the top of my eyebrow area, however it easily blends anywhere else.
It has a strong sunscreen smell to it and is a little orange toned (I have the shade 115 'Ivory'), but it looks fine on my face after blending. It feels very soft on the skin.

I don't have any complaints about the packaging. I don't need a pump to get the right amount of foundation - I only pour out the size of the circular hole on top and then dot the product around my face and blend with a brush, this way I get the perfect amount each time.
I'll definitely continue to buy this product!!

on 1/27/2015 3:16:00 PM

90% of the time I use MAC Pro Longwear foundation and I use a NC30. The other 10% I use a stick foundation. I have normal skin. I picked up Fit Me foundation to take advantage of a buy two promotion (I was getting an Age Rewind Concealer as well) at the drugstore and I am a bit indifferent about the product.

Color: I purchased 202, and the color is a great match for my NC30 medium skin. It is yellow based. No problems in the color department.

Consistency and feel: This is a pretty runny foundation, and yes and no pump - but that is not a deal breaker for me. It goes on pretty quickly but has a strange dewy texture that seems to takes a long time to dry down.

Wear: Fit Me looks great when just applied, but throughout the day I start to notice I get a bit oily or the finish changes on me. With the other foundations I use I do not notice this at all nor do I have to powder my face. I find this to be annoying.

Overall: I won't buy this again but the colormatch is good and I will use it up as it looks ok slapped on with my Sigma angled face brush. The finish/eventual oiliness is a big turn off. Glad this ended up being $5 (with my promo).

on 1/27/2015 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wanted to love this foundation. I wanted to at least like it. I can say that I am not pleased at all with this stuff. Let me go through the pros and cons.

Pros:
Good color match
Good for light coverage days
Inexpensive

Cons:
Messy bottle
Sticky, goopy and gross
Creases and settles into lines
Looks awful when applied with a brush

I do like the color. It's great for me and my warm undertones. It is meant to be a light to medium coverage I think. I didn't dare try to build it up because it felt incredibly heavy, sticky and just icky on my face. It creased before I was even done applying the rest of my makeup. I just couldn't get over the fact that this creased immediately and felt like a glob of gak on my skin. Remember gak? I'm going to keep trying it out (it's only been a week) and see if I can get it to work. But I don't think it's going to happen.

on 1/26/2015 8:04:00 PM

Very runny, and there's not a pump which means mess. There shades are great, lots of selection. I have moderately dry skin, and this made me look like I was the oiliest person in the world, even with a powder I eventually looked oily. It takes forever to dry, and even if you put a small amount you can feel it on your skin. Won't buy again

on 1/26/2015 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

If you have any sort of oily skin, or its summertime, or problematic skin that needs lots of coverage forget about this foundation. I used this back when I had oily combo skin and it was summer in Florida -- very bad decision because it wouldn't cover my dark acne scars and would slip and slide within 3 hours. Now I love this foundation because I have super dry skin due to topical acne prescription. The packaging could use a pump, that's my only complaint on the packaging because it's a cheaply priced product which is good. This foundation works best with people with fairly nice but dry skin and would like a some extra coverage and a fresh dewy/glowy look! The overall coverage on this would be medium IF you built it up, but honestly I think its a sheer foundation comparable to a BB cream coverage.

on 1/26/2015 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Well I think you get what you pay for...this is a cheap foundation and it sees. First of all it smells very chemical and you can really feel it while you are wearing it. Secondly you can feel that you have something on your skin, it does not feel like a smooth and flawless foundation that caresses you skin, it is really heavy and it clumps on the skin, it gets in the wrinkles and it is kind of sticky too. Even though it has a pretty good coverage for a budget foundation, it`s like medium to full coverage, it does not last, after a couple of hours if you have imperfections on your skin they will show. I would definitely not buy this product again and I don`t think that I will finish it.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

It's a good foundation. Nothing much special about it... except I guess the colour range for a "drugstore" brand.
However, the colour was too yellow toned for my skin as they always are. If you can work around it, it is (again) a good day-to-day foundation.

Ps: my pump was hard to work with because i think it was broken from the start.

on 1/18/2015 6:31:00 PM

I really really like this foundation. I have been wearing it everyday since I got it . I have dry skin and it definitely works for me. It doesnt oxidize on me and lasts a long time with primer. I just really like the finish .. Doesn't look caked or flaky or powdery (which manyyyyy do on me) . My only gripes are .. No pump. So I make a total mess and waste a lot... And that I am in between colors 115 and 125 ( colors ending in 5 are pinky toned and work best for me) ... 125 is a little too dark and 115 is ALOT lighter for one shade down so I mix me together or try to bronze my neck to use the darker. Def buying again !!

on 1/17/2015 8:22:00 AM

I really like this foundation. Like a lot of people, I've tried all the expensive ones only to find then okay, lacking or just expensive. This one does everything right. I have oily/combo/sensitive skin and it does well in me. I did have some issues but a new pressed powder has fixed the shine problem. It goes on smooth, no resting in lines or highlighting dry spots. It doesn't separate. I don't know why it has such a low rating. It is great and for the price, it is worth going to try it out. I am an NC25/C30 and am using the 210.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu