September 19, 2014 | 1824 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Simple - Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by ToniFierce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this. I have been using this eye make up remover for years and would never change it. Does not irritate my eyes and removes my eye make up sufficiently. I made the mistake of buying another brand once and my eyes became very red and itchy, will always stick to this now. Very cheap too :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by lfreyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a horrible product. It stings my eyes and that's only while removing eyeshadow, not having started on eyeliner and mascara. It's even very effective and I find you have to rub skin quite a lot to actually get anywhere with it. Which all leaves a red, sore looking, watery eyed mess! I do have fairly sensitive skin but not overly so, and Simple products have never irritated my skin before. Tried it a few tines before chucking it. At least it was cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 5:49:00 AM More reviews by leafy9

Wonderful eye make up remover! Does not irritate my skin and make up comes off easily without stinging my eyes. Great price too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 6:58:00 AM More reviews by Rexina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

This make-up remover is no good! I don't like it at all. I have to scrub really hard to remove all my makeup, and my skin gets a little red and irritated from this. It also sting my eyes for some reason. I try to find alternative uses for products I don't like, but this one I'll have to give up!

Luckily now I don't use makeup-remover at all, because my cleanser does the trick:)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2011 5:00:00 AM More reviews by tangsueling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i cant believe this product has a rating of 4.4 on MUA. i have supremely oily skin and so i can only use strong waterproof mascaras. this makeup remover was NOT able to clean off my Marjolica Marjoca mascara (but to be fair, this mascara is infamous for being tough to remove). i pressed the cotton pad to my eye for several seconds, wiped gently etc, but all to no avail. my advice to all, pls go and try Biore makeup remover. it's cheap, and with some patience, it can (usually) remove all of my Marjolica Marjoca mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 8:30:00 AM More reviews by mya2403

Love this remover it removes everything without leaving a greasy trail behind.
I love that it is fragrance free also. I am on my 4th bottle of this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2011 7:53:00 AM More reviews by rachelm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this product. Due to allergies and sensitive skin the area round my eyes is often dry and sore and this is very gentle, never stings, but is also effective at removing eye makeup. The thing I love most is it is not greasy which I HATE with most other eye make up removers!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2011 7:31:00 AM More reviews by claudia1408

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to say i was quite disappointed with this product. It left me for twenty minutes trying to remove my makeup and even the following morning i still had makeup left on my skin! I also found it irritated my skin alot and made my eyes very red and irritated. Definitely will not be buying again unfortunately

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by andge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

what a great product, used this for couple of years and helps my lashes grow to,would highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2011 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Starla83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I use it to take off eye and face makeup. It leaves my eyes and face feeling very fresh and doesnt irritate my extremely sensitive skin. Will definately be repurchasing.