Simple Eye Make-Up Remover

2.4

Water (Aqua, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, PEG-20 Glyceryl Laurate, Ceteth-20, Laureth-23, Panthenol, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin.

on 3/13/2012 4:34:00 PM

I was using Neutrogena cleansing makeup removing wipes, but I had to seriously scrub at my eyes to remove my waterproof mascara and whatever was in them stung my eyes as well. With this product, my makeup comes off easily without scrubbing but is also extremely gentle as an eye makeup remover should be with such a sensitive area - doesn't stung or hurt my eyes. Great product :)

on 3/10/2012 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My skin is easily irritated and this product worked perfectly for me. I don't wear waterproof mascara, but I wear Urban decay eye shadow with their primer and this product easily took off my eye makeup without causing any redness or burning. Overall, it's a 4, I'm sure there are better eye makeup removers out their- but I'm quite content with this one~ plus its ingredients are safer compared to other removers.

Warning: Do not use if you wear extremely water-resistant makeup, you need stronger make-up removers for those products - this probably won't cut it.

on 3/10/2012 1:30:00 AM

I was needing some more make-up remover but was trying to save some money this month. I walked into Walmart and noticed they had a new Simple line that was suppose to have no oil, non greasy, no scent, no color and no harsh chemical ingredients. It sounded amazing, and it even said it removed waterproof mascara. I tried it the next day and it wasn't as great as it sounded to be. It doesn't wash off waterproof mascara or 24 hour eye shadow very well. I scrubbed for a long time before it actually came off and due to all the rubbing, it just wasn't worth it for my eyes to be sore. I want a make-up remover that removes everything quickly and effortlessly so I'm defiantly never cheaping out again, I'll stick to my Marcelle Essentials Eye Make-up Remover for a couple extra dollars.

on 2/25/2012 2:55:00 PM

Love this. I have been using this eye make up remover for years and would never change it. Does not irritate my eyes and removes my eye make up sufficiently. I made the mistake of buying another brand once and my eyes became very red and itchy, will always stick to this now. Very cheap too :)

on 1/21/2012 12:22:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This is a horrible product. It stings my eyes and that's only while removing eyeshadow, not having started on eyeliner and mascara. It's even very effective and I find you have to rub skin quite a lot to actually get anywhere with it. Which all leaves a red, sore looking, watery eyed mess! I do have fairly sensitive skin but not overly so, and Simple products have never irritated my skin before. Tried it a few tines before chucking it. At least it was cheap!

on 1/8/2012 5:49:00 AM

Wonderful eye make up remover! Does not irritate my skin and make up comes off easily without stinging my eyes. Great price too.

on 10/11/2011 6:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This make-up remover is no good! I don't like it at all. I have to scrub really hard to remove all my makeup, and my skin gets a little red and irritated from this. It also sting my eyes for some reason. I try to find alternative uses for products I don't like, but this one I'll have to give up!

Luckily now I don't use makeup-remover at all, because my cleanser does the trick:)

on 8/30/2011 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i cant believe this product has a rating of 4.4 on MUA. i have supremely oily skin and so i can only use strong waterproof mascaras. this makeup remover was NOT able to clean off my Marjolica Marjoca mascara (but to be fair, this mascara is infamous for being tough to remove). i pressed the cotton pad to my eye for several seconds, wiped gently etc, but all to no avail. my advice to all, pls go and try Biore makeup remover. it's cheap, and with some patience, it can (usually) remove all of my Marjolica Marjoca mascara.

on 8/22/2011 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Love this remover it removes everything without leaving a greasy trail behind.
I love that it is fragrance free also. I am on my 4th bottle of this.

on 8/22/2011 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product. Due to allergies and sensitive skin the area round my eyes is often dry and sore and this is very gentle, never stings, but is also effective at removing eye makeup. The thing I love most is it is not greasy which I HATE with most other eye make up removers!