July 25, 2014 | 1238 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Simple - Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 8:30:00 AM More reviews by mya2403

Love this remover it removes everything without leaving a greasy trail behind.
I love that it is fragrance free also. I am on my 4th bottle of this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2011 7:53:00 AM More reviews by rachelm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this product. Due to allergies and sensitive skin the area round my eyes is often dry and sore and this is very gentle, never stings, but is also effective at removing eye makeup. The thing I love most is it is not greasy which I HATE with most other eye make up removers!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2011 7:31:00 AM More reviews by claudia1408

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to say i was quite disappointed with this product. It left me for twenty minutes trying to remove my makeup and even the following morning i still had makeup left on my skin! I also found it irritated my skin alot and made my eyes very red and irritated. Definitely will not be buying again unfortunately

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by andge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

what a great product, used this for couple of years and helps my lashes grow to,would highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2011 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Starla83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I use it to take off eye and face makeup. It leaves my eyes and face feeling very fresh and doesnt irritate my extremely sensitive skin. Will definately be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by cherryellie

I love this! It has been my make up remover for years - no unpleasant smell, doesn't sting, feel greasy, hurt my eyes, and effectively removes all my eye and face make up. I follow with Simple face wash (I've forgotten the exact name). It's really cheap in the UK, not quite so in Australia. There are different sized bottles so it's pretty good for taking on airplanes. just soak some cotton wool in it and wipe away the make up and dirt. Simple!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by wunverdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great eye make up remover. Is kind to the eye area and leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2010 2:30:00 AM More reviews by KeLLsTar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have noticed some other reviews of Simple "Conditioning Eye Make-Up Remover". My bottle is similar but does not include the "Conditioning" so I'm unsure if it's the same product or a reformulation perhaps? Anyway, I'm in Australia.

Now to the review. I found this at Priceline the other day & noticed they had a 50ml bottle for about $3.50 to try. Probably not cost effective but I'd rather try a smaller size than fork out for a big bottle that I don't like & won't get used.

It works quite well. I love that it has no added fragrance. Who needs a pretty smell in a makeup remover? It only adds to irritation. There is also no colour. I have sensitive eyes so this is something I look for. It doesn't sting my eyes as similar eye makeup remover (for sensitive eyes apparently) has.

It removes makeup well, including Gel eyeliners, mascara & colour I've added with mixing medium. With heavy makeup if it won't come off the first time I get a couple of drops on a Q-Tip & run it along my eyelashes. This works really well.

I haven't decided if I'll buy this after my little bottle is finished but I put YES. If I can't find a similar product to try, I may just buy a normal sized bottle for the meantime.

Edit: December 2010: I have gone back & bought the full sized bottle. Quite happy with this product!