July 29, 2014 | 905 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Rachel15makeupqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for 3 years now! I love it! No clumps!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2013 8:19:00 AM More reviews by xyan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

By far my favourite drugstore brand mascara out there. It first clump or flake and offers both lengthening and thickens.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by JennyNiemann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This picture is with two coats. I think if I did 10 coats this mascara would not clump!!! It really does what they claim it does! With one coat you get more lengthening, add a second and you get more volume. I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised and I love this new mascara. I find it similar to Cover Girls Lash Blast but only cheaper! Only $6.50! My shade is blackest black, if you want big lashes you can’t go wrong with the darkest shade available!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by realitydust

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My HG mascara for pretty natural looking lashes. It lengthens the most out of all of my mascaras, and is the only one that separates my lashes so they don't stick together (because of this, it's not very thickening). This is perfect for a clean & simple eye look with LOTS of length to your lashes rather than thickness/volume.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by furiana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

First impression: Holy crap! Did I put on falsies? I'm used to getting good volume from other mascaras -- Benefit They're Real, Maybelline Falsies, Maybelline Illegal Lengths -- but I've never gotten this much length before. Seriously, the only time I see my lashes above the hood of my eyes is if I heavily curl them.

EDIT: Wear time is good. At the four hour mark, I have some smudging and a few tiny flakes under my eyes. The smudges are much lighter than what I'm used to, but I still hope to find a mascara that doesn't smudge at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by youdecide18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG mascara! I have been searching for a volumizing mascara for years, and though most mascara promise volume, all of the products I've tried just lengthen. I already have long eyelashes so I don't need length, but my lashes are very sparse. This mascara however volumize my lashes like crazy. It almost seem like I have fake lashes!! This mascara also doesn't flake nor smudge for hours and this hold my curled lashes!! I love this and i will definitely buy this again!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2013 4:34:00 AM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara is pretty good for your bottom lashes. The wand/brush is good for that purpose. However, I do not like it on my top lashes. If you want to get a different mascara for your bottom lashes, I'd give it a try. This won't make your bottom lashes look dramatic, but they will show up. This just wasn't dramatic enough for me. I like using my Loreal Voluminous Million (gold tube) on my top and bottom lashes. But, this DOES separate nicely, and it's good if you want more of a natural lash look. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 10:11:00 AM More reviews by jmr123

I looooove this product! I have repurchased probably well over 10 times... Its so easy to build up with out looking clumpy and the brush is amazing! It is for sure my faaavorite mascara!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMyDay2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara really didnt work for me. I bought it impulsively cause I really needed a new mascara. I read the reviews of this mascara after buying it and came to find a lot of girls experienced mascara flakes and smudges. I've never experienced this with any mascara before, but it really leaves little flakes beneath your lashline if you apply on the bottom lashes. Also doesnt stay put. If I compare my lashes at the end of the day with when I first applied it, a lot of mascara just vanished! It doest smugde in my crease though.

For this reason alone I would say: Dont Buy This!

The price is okay, average I'd say. At first it really did a good job separating, and not clumpy at all, but as I used it more often, it started to leave mascara lumps on my lashes.

So deninitely no rebuy for me!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Georgia8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Awesome Mascara! It NEVER clumps and it adds really good volume, it takes a couple layers to get the right look but still a good product.