Maybelline One by One Volum' Express [DISCONTINUED]

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil. Simethicone, Disodium Edta, Polyquaternium-10, Saccharum, Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/ Lemon Peel Extract, Pyrus Malus Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract [+/- May Contains: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Oxides, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/ Ferric Ferrocyanide] F.I.L. D43811/1

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is by far my favorite drugstore mascara. The length and volume it gives is absolutely incredible. Its very buildable, and can be made to look very natural or very dramatic. It makes my eyelashes super long and super volumized with little clumping. It doesn't smudge on me, but it does sometimes flake just a tiny bit after I've had it on for a long time, but not enough for me to be concerned about. I would compare it to the Benefit They're Real mascara, but it gives more length and a bit more volume, and its a fraction of the cost. Definitely repurchasing. I highly recommend this.

This is my all time favourite mascara! Clump free, tons of volume, it makes my lashes look so long and so on. I have repurchased this mascara so many times and will continue to do so!

This product is my FAVORITE mascara ever. I have both the waterproof and regular mascara and I'm in love. It sepereates nicely and gives my lashes nice volume and length. I highly recommend this mascara

I don't have a lot of experience with mascara, but this wasn't a home run for me. It was only a little clumpy for me (which, tbh, might have been an application error); in fact, it was a little on the wet and runny side.

My biggest issue with this mascara is that it doesn't hold a curl. I have short/medium Asian lashes and hooded eyes, so my lashes naturally point down. When I curl my lashes as up as they'll go, it's disappointing to see the mascara basically flatten them out again.

I'm probably not the best person to review mascaras, for I have naturally a fairly full and curly set of lashes, but here we go.
I love this mascara for day-to-day use. It gives me enough definition, volume and length without clumps or feeling heavy. It leaves my lashes soft, I completely forget I'm wearing mascara. So, definitely, not a dramatic look at all.
If you're looking for the "wow" factor, or if you have very short and/or very thin lashes, I don't think this one is for you.
Another pro for me is the soft scent of roses. Love it!
I have it in brown and black, both washable.

I've been buying this mascara for months and LOVE IT! I don't have a problem with clumps or dryness and it has very buildable coverage! Must have!

What a clumpy mess. A big huge let down...ugh! Back to my maybeline colossal mascara.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this for 3 years now! I love it! No clumps!

By far my favourite drugstore brand mascara out there. It first clump or flake and offers both lengthening and thickens.

This picture is with two coats. I think if I did 10 coats this mascara would not clump!!! It really does what they claim it does! With one coat you get more lengthening, add a second and you get more volume. I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised and I love this new mascara. I find it similar to Cover Girls Lash Blast but only cheaper! Only $6.50! My shade is blackest black, if you want big lashes you can’t go wrong with the darkest shade available!

Popular Mascaras