Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Yucky.

on 12/1/2014 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

PROS:
- nice, heavy coverage
- goes on well, blends well
- super affordable

CONS:
- slight creasing underneath my eyes

on 11/30/2014 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I gave this a chance, but every time I squeezed it out of the tube it came out with oil that had separated from the product. The selection of shades wasn't great either & I didn't get a good colour match. Plus when I put it on my skin it looked thick and cakey. I threw it out. At least it was inexpensive.

on 11/25/2014 11:06:00 PM

Got this product after reading so many rave reviews about it covering acne. Definitely a good buy for the price. Goes on very thick and a little goes a really long way. Great coverage but the shades run light. I'm typically the first or second shade for concealers and I bought the lightest and I wish I would have gone a shade darker. Overall, I would buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The ingredients easily separate, so it's easy to find yourself squeezing out a dollop of mineral oil rather than the product itself.
Its kinda funny, I squeezed out a teeny tiny amount of this product once and I found that the product was so thick that I could have used it as a foundation. In fact, you could probably use this concealer as a heavy coverage foundation! Lasts long, offers excellent coverage, and does not get oily.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Holy pigmentation Batman! Talk about IMPRESSED! In my humble opinion Hard Candy products are generally crap so when I kept hearing about how fabulous this concealer was I just kind of let it go in one ear and out the other until a friend recently shared a before and after pic with me of her undereyes after using this product. I was impressed so I finally caved in and took a chance on this $6 concealer.

I have NEVER come across a drugstore concealer this pigmented. Heck, not even my HE concealers are this pigmented. This stuff is seriously heavy duty. One tiny dot of this will do my entitre eye area, including the lids. It blends well too. It doesn't flake up and dry out and it stays put pretty well too.

My only complaint is it's not oil free (to my knowledge). When using this under my eyes I find I need to set it well with a good oil free powder otherwise it will start to break down my waterproof mascara when the two come in contact resulting in raccoon eyes but that's an easy fix. If Hard Candy could make this in a less emollient formula it would be holy grail worthy for sure.

on 11/11/2014 1:34:00 PM

This concealer is probably the worst concealer ever. It settles in my crease and made my face looked white. When I applied my foundation my face looked so white and mismatched.

on 11/5/2014 2:40:00 PM

Oh man, I wanted to love this, after all the good things I'd heard about it. I bought it for undereyes and it was just no good. Somehow it managed to make my undereye circles look worse, no matter how I applied or set it. Wrong color or too sheer? I don't know, I've never had such a problem with undereye concealer before. It's super greasy and creases very easily, making my undereyes look cakey and gross. It may be better on the face but I'm not trying that, since it's so greasy and I have breakout-prone, sensitive skin.

I use this concealer every day! It is full coverage and instantly takes all your redness away! When I first used this concealer I used WAY too much and it was a hot cakey mess. I use this concealer BEFORE my foundation on my chin where I have old acne scars. I dispense the tiniest pin needle amount onto my index finger - then touch both my index fingers together to evenly distribute the product onto both fingers. I do this to ensure I do not overly apply concealer to my face because it will cake very fast. Then i dot the concealer on all my current blemishes and acne scarring. I then take real techniques expert face brush and stipple/pat this into my skin. Whatever is left on my fingers or brush I use to conceal any blemishes or renews peeking through. I use a different brush for this concealer than my foundation because this concealer is very thick and can make your brush kinda gross so try to beware of that and have a separate brush for it so you don't ruin your foundation brush. I use the flat top kabuki from sigma for my foundation.

Overall, I do recommend this concealer. You have to use it a few times to get down a technique that works for you and your skin to get it to look perfect and know the right amount to use before it looks great. But, once you have that down you will fall in love with it and use it everyday! And you cannot beat the price either.

on 10/22/2014 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This concealer is prolly the best store bought concealer I've got it hides all the marks on my face so good ! It's full coverage! And a little goes a long way with this ! It can also be used an foundation of anything and you dont even need a lot to get a good coverage !