November 28, 2014 | 1261 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 3:49:00 AM More reviews by bubbybae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in april 2013 and i stilll have it bottle still full. like. lol. its probably gonna last 4ever. as many have said... u only need a little. you'll see. but yeah i use it in mixture with bb cream. it gives me the perfect color. i got the glamoflauge concealer in medium. it looks white light tanish on my tan skin. oh talk about coverage- yeah doesn't really fade. wipe off easy. once it dries its on there. will deff cover your dark acne marks... freckles... red spots. watever u have just use it properly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Amacd123

I got two amazingly bad black eyes, couldn't even tell using this. Covers everything and anything. New favourite concealer!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by SarahCosProf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG zit camo! Beware, this is a very heavy product and a little goes a long way. This product hides my dark circles and red blotches when I get a random pimple. The staying power is great, doesn't run like some concealers. I apply the product under my foundation with a makeup sponge and it blends right into my skin. This product is heavy enough to maybe cover a tattoo for a special occasion. This is definitely worth the $6 at Wal-Mart, the tube lasts me almost a year. For $6, that's a steal!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Seaofcity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Everyone is right, a LITTLE goes a long way. This is hands down my favorite concealer and I'm a concealer hoarder. I love it even more than my MAC prolongwear. You cannot beat the price and the coverage it gives. It's creamy and full coverage. I use it for an under eye concealer and I don't get much creasing.

I use the color light for covering blemishes and the ultra light for a brighter under eye.

I will repurchase this for many more years to come!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by piercingQuiet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My HG concealer. The idea that it claims to cover up tattoos just sold me because if this thing can cover tattoos really well, then it should cover up my blemishes too and it did which is why I am so impressed. For such a good price, you also only need such tiny amount to get amazing coverage. It also lasted on me almost all day with only a teeny bit of creasing. I guess the only thing I didn't like was that the colors appear lighter than I thought. I originally got one in "light" but it turned out too light on me, it almost looked like it was white. They should really rename the "light" shade to "ivory" and "ultra light" to "porcelain". Basically every shade should be renamed to one shade lighter. That being said, you shouldn't get "light" or "ultra light" unless you know you're EXTREMELY pale. I have a fair complexion with strong yellow undertones and "medium" was surprisingly the best fit for me worn alone.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by SingingBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First of all, as a woman of color they didn't anywhere near reach a shade for our complexion.. A little goes a long way but the end result is too cakey. The first ingredient (petroleum) is a major red flag. Being that most foundations are water based and this is a drugstore brand they should've went a diff route. Overall, I don't like it and would never buy again!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by vluna1084

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG concealer for the drugstore brand end of the spectrum. Mac is my hg for high end. I'm already on my second tube. Let's start off with the price. You won't find a better deal out there. I get mine at walmart for about six bucks. The only set back is that they are out of stock in my color most of the time. As for the packaging, it's decent. You just need to realize that a little goes a long way so don't squeeze out a ton of product.

The coverage is amazing. It is thick so again, a little goes a long way. I find it pretty easy to blend as well. I will start off my routine by applying moisturizer, a primer, and then the color "tan" on my blemishes and dark spots caused by hyperpigmentation. Then I apply my foundation. Recently, I have taken a liking to apply the color "medium" to my under eye area after my foundation. Before I would only apply "tan" (pre foundation) to all areas but this new routine looks better. Medium is a shade lighter so once I blend it out it significantly lightens up dark circles. I also use the medium shade to highlight.

Not only does this provide great coverage but it will last me the whole day. You do however have to set it with a powder. I have never used it with the pencil it brings as I usually just throw it out. Even though it is thick, I don't find that it turns cakey after a few hours. I have real deep lines under my eyes so it does crease a bit but then again I haven't found a concealer that doesn't (not even the benefit one) this concealer has been compared to the one in the kat von d line and in many reviews it has proven to be better. I myself think that the only other concealer that it doesn't beat out is the mac studio finish one. Lastly, since a little goes a long way, this product will last you forever! I use it daily and it lasted me about 9 months. If looking for a full coverage concealer that has a high end brand finish with a drugstore brand price, this is the way to go!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Gigglesfordays

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really like this stuff.

That being said, I started off not liking it at all because I thought that it was fading off very quickly throughout my day. You do need to use the little pencil that comes with it if you want to get the full effect of the product without it wearing off too quickly, and it needs to be set with a powder. I love how easily it is to blend and the coverage is great, especially for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use the color medium. Its a really good concealer, a little goes along way. I use it for my dark circles and to cover some blemishes on my cheecks due to breakouts.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by esimmons606

So overhyped!!! This concealer had absolutely no coverage and was very cakey on my skin. I tried applying this with my fingers and with a brush and both did nothing. Doesn't cover even the small zits. Don't know how this works for other people but it definitely did not work for me!