September 14, 2014 | 2170 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer - heavy duty

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Jshaath

just bought this product and used. I can't see any of my scars. This concealer has such good coverage!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by alliemcintosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HOLY GRAIL concealer. Honestly, I am so happy that I discovered this. I usually buy separate concealers for under my eyes, and for the rest of my face. I am a new mama, so I have some pretty wicked bags under my eyes from lack of sleep, and normally I would say this concealer is too thick, but I found if you mix a bit of your foundation with the concealer (for foundation I use Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation) I find it works perfectly under the eyes. I have some acne scarring that I am very self conscious about, so I always look for a heavy duty concealer. This concealer definitely does the trick, I love it so much. This is the BEST concealer I have ever used, and I am so happy that I found it. I will buy and re-buy again until they stop making it (which I pray they never do!)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by snowshoe73

A pretty concealer that does exactly what it's supposed to: conceals many types of flaws and lasts forever...in more ways than one. It's long-lasting on the skin; the tube itself it also long-lasting as the concealer is very concentrated: a little dab goes a long way. The one complaint I have about it is that the shades runs VERY light. If you're very fair-skinned, this could be a plus; if you have a darker skin tone, this is a minus. For the rest of us, choose a shade darker than you think you'd need: for example, if you think you'd be Light, go for Medium Light.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by llorona19

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have normal to dry NW20 skin in the winter and normal NW25 skin in the summer and I have been using this concealer for a couple years now. I have two different colors, light-medium for summer and light for winter or during th times I want to highlight in the summer. I am still on my first tubes. This stuff last FOREVER. I Use it under my eyes down to my cheeks and I put my powder over that and it is amazing. Does some serious cover-upping. I would totally recommend. I also use the pencil it comes with to highlight my waterline to brighten my eyes. If you have a problem with creasing under your eyes with this (which usually happens with most concealers under your eyes) you need to make sure you really set it well or fix it when it creases. I personally don't have any issues with it.

The packaging is sanitary with the pen like tip it has. The only thing I notice is if you leave it long enough the product can separate so make sure you close the cap tight and squeeze it around to get it back together before you use it. This product is definitely NOT watery, it is very thick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by goddessofthegalaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Seriously if you're looking for ultra super uber heavy duty MEGA coverage, THIS IS IT! I used it for the very first time a few years ago when I was 18 and oh my goodness! It covers EVERYTHING! I saw a few complaints about the product being "runny" and "thin but I really believe that they must have gotten a bad tube because every time I buy it, it is a little thick. I let it sit in the sun for a little bit sometimes just to melt it a bit so it glides on smoother. There isn't very many color choices but I managed to get my perfect color my mixing the "light" and "tan" shade together. The medium was off but for some reason mixing these colors I was able to Achieve a good skin match. It doesn't feel too heavy as long as you apply it first and then smooth out with a damp beauty blender sponge. I like it alot. But of course like always, my super Ulta sensitive acne prone skin disagreed and broke out. Nothing too bad just a bunch of small blemishes but it groups :-/ at least it wasn't cystic. It is definitely oily because I once left a tube for days in the hot sun in my car on a summer weekend and the oil separated from the rest of the ingredients and I had to shake it up quite a bit and let it cool to get it somewhat back to normal. I don't remember any weird smell from it at all. Maybe a slight scent that disappears quickly but nothing too noticeable. I also tested it out on my tattoo on my foot and YES it covered it up! After adding powder to set and blend with my skin color it wasn't noticeable AT ALL. The pencil that comes with it is so wonderful!!!! But it's so small :-( I wish they sold it separately or made it bigger. Overall this product is excellent! It's just not for my skin. But I would repurchase for special occasions. Once in a while can't hurt :-) as long as I don't make it into a daily habit which i tend to do when I love a product :-) 5 lippies because its that great!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 7:42:00 PM More reviews by schristi2800

My favorite concealer!! I use it when contouring and on blemishes. Will purchase over and over

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by GirlyGirl143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

For everyone complaining of creasing: THIS IS NOT AN UNDER EYE CONCEALER!!!

A concealer this thick is meant for blemishes on the forehead, chin, cheeks, etc. If you plan on using this for under the eye you will be very disappointed. This is why thinner concealer formulations are made for under the eye...

Anyways, I really like this concealer for pimples. The color "ultralight" is a perfect neutral and matches my skin wonderfully. It blends nicely and stays put with a little setting powder. It is also a great price! $6 at walmart!!

I do not have any tattoos so I'm not sure how it is at covering those.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by classynllady

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love this concealer. I use it to brighten under my eye area, no creasing!! I would most definitely recommend it and buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by sejdwbgsers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very thick concealer. A little goes a long way and the lightest shade matches me wonderfully. For everyone saying that its horrible because it cakes and settles into fine lines, this is NOT meant to be an under eye concealer! It's for covering blemishes and other imperfections.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by jgamble0007

Best concealer I have ever used! It's about $6 at walmart, has full coverage and doesn't break me out( I have acne prone sensitive skin), I have fair skin with a neutral skin tone & use to ultra light color sparingly and it works great!