October 23, 2014 | 911 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Clay Mask - Mint & Lemon

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by caito

I've used tons and tons of clay masks over the years. I've noticed that Walmart doesn't really carry any masks anymore, unless you want to buy the one-use packs for $1.50. Sorry, but that's too much for me!

I noticed this product and the avocado oatmeal version at the store today. I decided on the lemon mint because I've been breaking out something fierce.

The price was extremely reasonable. It's about $3 for the entire tube. It looks like it'll last forever and ever.

It smelled nice. Nothing off-putting. It felt fresh and tingly and cold when I put it on. It is a greenish blue color on my fair skin. It made my skin feel tight as it dried, and the tingly feeling went away. My skin was soft and pretty after I took it off. I still put on moisturizing lotion afterward, just to be sure.

I liked it this one time. Hopefully it will give me great results after more use!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Lauriesworld

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this mask (: Its cheap, and works wonders! This sucks all of my oil up, makes my pores much smaller, and makes my overall complextion look brighter and prettier. (: I deffiantly reccomend this for someone with oily/acne prone skin. I am actually wearing this mask right now lol, (:

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by CyanideLOVE

This mask is wonderful! It was only four dollars and it has done so much for me. I've always wanted to get a clay mask as I kept spending my money on those Shoppers Drug Mart Balea face masks. I swear, this works waaaayy better than the deep cleansing balea clay mask. This sucks the oil out of my skin, shrinks zits, and it reduces the appearance of my blackheads. A drawback is that I have combo skin, so it dried out my cheeks, but I guess that's my fault since the tube says its for oily skin/t-zone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGirlx33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I leave this on for about 20 minutes. It cleans, eliminates oil, and helps minimize breakouts. I

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by BPink13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Just like everyone else I just happened to pick this up when looking for a peel off mask to clean my pores. While I can't for sure say its cleaned my pores in an amazing way it has done wonders for my extremely oily skin. I slept in the mask and my face has been shine free for the past two days. And for me that's a big deal. I didn't have to really my make up like I usually do bcuz my face gets oily in an hour and today I even forgot my usual mist and set spray but it didn't matter. I'm in love and will track down this product whereever it goes. Best 3.29 I have spent to stop my oily skin. A MUST BUY!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by nanciixd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE the mask!!! It got rid of the excess oil from my face and my skin feels refreshed and clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by cancorso

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this clay mask. easy to use, leaves skin very clean, doesn't dry skin out. recently picked it up in walmart.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by ElectroQueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Holy bajezzus! I have super oily, acne-prone skin that's always got at least 3 or 4 blemishes. I bought and used this a few days ago and not only did it suck up all the oil, but it also cleared up my acne. It dried out the blemishes and let them heal super fast. It's been about 4 days and I used it again this morning. I'm totally acne free now :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by nd1282

Love this mask!

Inexpensive, smells wonderful, sucks all the junk of my pores,
doesn't suck all the moisture out of my face....what's not to like?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 3:48:00 AM More reviews by Prise

I have super duper oily skin. And I get scared when I use something on my face because the oil usually comes back three fold. With this, it leaves my skin soft, and oil free! And the oil doesn't come back for like a whole day! I love this stuff sooo much. <3 I highly recommend this product for super oily skin. :D

Also, my skin is sensitive too, and it doesn't burn it. Just don't get the product close to your eyes, as it says. THAT is when the fumes kinda sting them. But it's not overwhelming.