September 19, 2014 | 1793 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Clay Mask - Mint & Lemon

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by CyanideLOVE

This mask is wonderful! It was only four dollars and it has done so much for me. I've always wanted to get a clay mask as I kept spending my money on those Shoppers Drug Mart Balea face masks. I swear, this works waaaayy better than the deep cleansing balea clay mask. This sucks the oil out of my skin, shrinks zits, and it reduces the appearance of my blackheads. A drawback is that I have combo skin, so it dried out my cheeks, but I guess that's my fault since the tube says its for oily skin/t-zone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGirlx33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I leave this on for about 20 minutes. It cleans, eliminates oil, and helps minimize breakouts. I

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by BPink13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Just like everyone else I just happened to pick this up when looking for a peel off mask to clean my pores. While I can't for sure say its cleaned my pores in an amazing way it has done wonders for my extremely oily skin. I slept in the mask and my face has been shine free for the past two days. And for me that's a big deal. I didn't have to really my make up like I usually do bcuz my face gets oily in an hour and today I even forgot my usual mist and set spray but it didn't matter. I'm in love and will track down this product whereever it goes. Best 3.29 I have spent to stop my oily skin. A MUST BUY!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by nanciixd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE the mask!!! It got rid of the excess oil from my face and my skin feels refreshed and clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by cancorso

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this clay mask. easy to use, leaves skin very clean, doesn't dry skin out. recently picked it up in walmart.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by ElectroQueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Holy bajezzus! I have super oily, acne-prone skin that's always got at least 3 or 4 blemishes. I bought and used this a few days ago and not only did it suck up all the oil, but it also cleared up my acne. It dried out the blemishes and let them heal super fast. It's been about 4 days and I used it again this morning. I'm totally acne free now :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by nd1282

Love this mask!

Inexpensive, smells wonderful, sucks all the junk of my pores,
doesn't suck all the moisture out of my face....what's not to like?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 3:48:00 AM More reviews by Prise

I have super duper oily skin. And I get scared when I use something on my face because the oil usually comes back three fold. With this, it leaves my skin soft, and oil free! And the oil doesn't come back for like a whole day! I love this stuff sooo much. <3 I highly recommend this product for super oily skin. :D

Also, my skin is sensitive too, and it doesn't burn it. Just don't get the product close to your eyes, as it says. THAT is when the fumes kinda sting them. But it's not overwhelming.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ConfessionsOfAMakeupHolic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this mask is pretty amazing for its price. its only 5.15 ! we dont have Queen Helene in Finland and i wanted to try the Mint Julep Masque, so i ended up trying this. its for oily/blemished skin and i have normal to combination. its a mint green paste and it smells exactly like lemonade. it dryes up in about 10 minutes. when i washed it, my face looked really clean and radiant. it didnt remove my black/whiteheads, but my pores did look tighter. it also did leave my skin slightly dry. not really dry, but the exfoliator what i used left my skin really soft and i felt that the mask soaked the moisture of my skin a bit. this mask is deep cleansing, so thats propably the thing what coast it. i purchased this for cleaning up my pores and if its not gonna do it, im gonna try some other Freemans masks, like the avocado and oatmeal, wich seems to be quite popular. but i do recommend this for oilier skin types!
NEW TOUGHTS: i have been using this now about five times, and its pretty much the same. but i noticed, that when i apply a thinner layer of it, i can actually see my pores. if you know what i mean? its kind of fun to look at them! and after washing it off with warm water, i did notice my white/blackheads coming off a lot easier. i use my facial sponge or brush and my fingers to squeese them out. i really hope this will do something more to my skin, coz its so lovely :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by sarahhjosephinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this! I usually use the Queen Helene Mint Julep mask, but wanted to try this one and even though it smells like cleaning solution, I really enjoy it. It makes my skin look so luminous and fresh. Highly recommend this one.