December 22, 2014 | 1772 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Clay Mask - Mint & Lemon

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2011 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Jo94

At first, this mask made me break out. I never used it again until a couple months ago, when I started breaking out again. It healed my acne scars, and made the acne diminish so fast! If I use it too much though, my skin does dry out, since I have normal skin in the first place. Figured out that the first time I used it it probably made me break out because it was bringing everything to the surface, but if I use it consistently, lets say once every other week, it works great! The only complaint I have is that it makes my eyes water, but it's not too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by amhanson21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this for $3.64 at K-Mart hoping it would help my severe acne breakout calm down a bit. I was debating between this one or the one with oatmeal in it, and I decided on the lemon and mint. I've severe-moderate acne for 6 years now, and using this every other day, an overnight drying paste on my individual pimples, and bactrim has made my face 90% clearer in a week and a half. This is the most AMAZING mask I have ever used. It does make my eyes sting and water if I get it to close to my eyes, but other then that its amazing. I will continue buying this until the day they stop making it (which is hopefully never)!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by janaeplair

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this face mask is my go to. I absolutely love my mask. It leaves my face so soft and smooth and i feel like i glow after i use it. I use it more often than not. The tube lasts for what seems like forever.
I am addicted to this face mask and I am surprised at the outcome considering it is so cheap.
I recommend this to everyone. I can't wait to try other flavors!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by caito

I've used tons and tons of clay masks over the years. I've noticed that Walmart doesn't really carry any masks anymore, unless you want to buy the one-use packs for $1.50. Sorry, but that's too much for me!

I noticed this product and the avocado oatmeal version at the store today. I decided on the lemon mint because I've been breaking out something fierce.

The price was extremely reasonable. It's about $3 for the entire tube. It looks like it'll last forever and ever.

It smelled nice. Nothing off-putting. It felt fresh and tingly and cold when I put it on. It is a greenish blue color on my fair skin. It made my skin feel tight as it dried, and the tingly feeling went away. My skin was soft and pretty after I took it off. I still put on moisturizing lotion afterward, just to be sure.

I liked it this one time. Hopefully it will give me great results after more use!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Lauriesworld

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this mask (: Its cheap, and works wonders! This sucks all of my oil up, makes my pores much smaller, and makes my overall complextion look brighter and prettier. (: I deffiantly reccomend this for someone with oily/acne prone skin. I am actually wearing this mask right now lol, (:

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by CyanideLOVE

This mask is wonderful! It was only four dollars and it has done so much for me. I've always wanted to get a clay mask as I kept spending my money on those Shoppers Drug Mart Balea face masks. I swear, this works waaaayy better than the deep cleansing balea clay mask. This sucks the oil out of my skin, shrinks zits, and it reduces the appearance of my blackheads. A drawback is that I have combo skin, so it dried out my cheeks, but I guess that's my fault since the tube says its for oily skin/t-zone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGirlx33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I leave this on for about 20 minutes. It cleans, eliminates oil, and helps minimize breakouts. I

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by BPink13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Just like everyone else I just happened to pick this up when looking for a peel off mask to clean my pores. While I can't for sure say its cleaned my pores in an amazing way it has done wonders for my extremely oily skin. I slept in the mask and my face has been shine free for the past two days. And for me that's a big deal. I didn't have to really my make up like I usually do bcuz my face gets oily in an hour and today I even forgot my usual mist and set spray but it didn't matter. I'm in love and will track down this product whereever it goes. Best 3.29 I have spent to stop my oily skin. A MUST BUY!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by nanciixd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE the mask!!! It got rid of the excess oil from my face and my skin feels refreshed and clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by cancorso

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this clay mask. easy to use, leaves skin very clean, doesn't dry skin out. recently picked it up in walmart.