Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara

3.7

Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, PVP, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, PPG 26 Buteth 26, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Arginine, Caffeine, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Apigenin, Myristoyl Pentapeptide 17, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oleanic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide 1, Sodium Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate

on 8/4/2012 10:16:00 AM

I have medium length eyelashes and this formula holds a curl, does not flake or smudge, and is easy to wash off. It gives me natural looking lashes with a bit of oomph- perfect for work. I did not notice my lashes getting longer since supposedly this formula helps lashes grow so one point off for that. It is a build-able formula where i could put on three coats without clumping. I highly recommend this mascara.

on 8/3/2012 4:00:00 PM

Really didn't like this one at all. The first time I applied it I was super impressed. After that first use, though, it just became a pain. If there is ANY little bit of product left over on the brush then my lashes are clump city when I put the mascara on. So, I have to wipe down the wand each and every time I use this mascara. Talk about a waste of product and money. It's also a very very wet formulation so watch out. I can't tell you how many times I've ended up with mascara all under my eye and on my lids when I blinked or sneezed a couple minutes after putting this on. Not throwing this out since I hate to waste money but definitely will not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I love this mascara!! I haven't tried many macaras, but this is by far the best. It is a thin formula, making it very build able. A few strokes will give you a subtle look, or you can layer this stuff to make brilliant lashes.

on 7/25/2012 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I generally like this mascara alot . However, as a growth lash mascara , not so much. It doesn't grow effectively, but i noticed a small amount of growth in my lashes which is always good ! (: I'd say it does lengthen your lashes , and it won't flake. It's great for a natural look , as it defines your lashes but doesn't really look like you're wearing it. (depending on how much you apply)

on 7/22/2012 1:20:00 AM

I really liked this! it's not super dramatic but it gives a lot of length!!! I only used this for like a week and a half and I had already started seeing results! (I went on vacation and didn't really wear makeup for a while) It made my eyelashes a little longer and a lot softer! The mascara doesn't give volume and a good amount of length, definition, and sort of a feather effect.

on 7/10/2012 8:57:00 PM

This mascara doesnt make too much of a difference with the length and it clumps abit so you have to comb it out over all you get what you pay for

on 7/5/2012 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

very messy application with this one, made my eyelashes look very spikey, gunky, clumpy and unattractive will not re-purchase. I will say thou that it did not irritate my sensitive eyes thou , so therefore It gets 2 stars instead of 1.

on 7/3/2012 1:19:00 PM

I have tried a variety of mascaras, but this by far has been my go to and most used for two primary reasons;

1. My lashes are noticeably longer AND thicker after one month. Prior to using this brand, my lashes would barely reach the middle part of an eyelash curler. Now, my lashes reach the top of the curler. This is a small miracle for me.

2. Longest lasting and less smudge. I can wear this all day at work (9-10 hours) with no smudging. I tend to accidently rub my eyes a lot too )contacts) and this holds-up pretty well.

Only downfall is clumping. Yes, mine clumps on occasion, but I just use a fine toith eyelash comb to work through it and that does the trick. I also wish there were more sales for Rimmel brands because I would def stock up on this mascara.

on 7/3/2012 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have ultra short lashes, and using this always makes me feel and look like theyve extended and fuller.

I think after 2 months of everyday use it starts clumping but definately improves the look of my lashes.

I normally like MAC zoom lash but for this price for rimmel mascara, why not go for a cheaper substitute that does the same thing,

on 6/26/2012 11:32:00 PM

I got this because it came with a free eyeliner type deal... I've used several different mascaras and this one take the cake! It goes on beautifully, easily, and I remove it rather easily as well compared to many others... I've only had it a week so I cant comment on lashes growing, but I already have nice lashes and this just accents them the best!