November 25, 2014 | 1781 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Avril14th

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is really good. Because of the brush I can get really close to lash line and you can build it and build it until your hearts content while it is still wet, once dry not so much. It doesnt shrink your lashes by the end of the day like some mascaras. They look the same at the end of the day and there is never any clumping or flaking. You cannot beat this mascara for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by blondemommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have short, blonde lashes and this product does the seemingly impossible. It makes my eyelashes really stand out by giving them lots of volume and length. The nice thing about Lash Blast Volume is that it gives lots of volume without the dreaded tarantula look. I have tried many mascaras over the years without a whole lot of success. This one actually does what it claims to do. Will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

i'm so in love with this product. this was one of my first mascaras and i've loved it ever since. i use it almost everyday and i just love the look it gives my lashes. it doesn't clump them and it holds the curls. this is my favorite mascara of all time!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by M1chshell

i have really thin, brittle lashes that can barely hold a curl. with lash blast volume mascara my lashes holds its curl for over 24 hours, i really love this mascara! i've been buying this mascara for over 5 years now. this mascara makes my lashes look not only fuller but it also give it length. the waterproof formula is the best because its more of a gel consistency which holds the curls better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Penguinsgorawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased this after watching a makeup tutorial on YouTube. This is my first waterproof mascara & my first mascara that isn't maybelline. Oh. My. Gosh. I LOVE this stuff. I have pretty short eyelashes & this fans them out to the point where they re almost to my eyebrows.

The only problem I have with this product is that it bothers my contacts like crazy. Nobody told me waterproof mascara wasn't for contacts (then again, I never asked or read the package). I think I'll buy the normal version once I run out, though. I only use this for swimming, crying at the movies, etc.

Also, the brush is pretty big. The first time I used it, I just jumped right into the application & jabbed myself in the eyes a few times. So, I've learned to take it nice & slow lol.

I would recommend this to anybody! Forget maybelline, I'm jumping on the covergirl bandwagon :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by MsSunshineGal27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried this mascara several times. In the beginning I hated the brush. It was too big and I wasn't fond of the rubber bristles. I got used to that, even began to like it, but the formula lacks. It's not very buildable and doesn't add much volume. As I've tried various other drugstore mascaras, many out preform this mascara. Even the newest CG Clump Crusher from this line is a far better formula. I don't hate it, but I wont repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by sparklyturtles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! I have greyish blue eyes, black lashes, and dirty blond hair, and I bought the black brown color. It looked great! My lashes looked long, equally volumized, and fanned out and NOT clumpy. This mascara also looked beautiful but a little natural at the same time! I have recently bought other black mascaras, but this CG mascara looks the best on me as it doesn't overpower my skin/ eye color (I have like, almost white skin). It works well especially on people with long but thin and separated eye lashes. I would DEFINITELY buy again!!! It was also really waterproof, which I loved! (The waterproof version)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by EL2016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love this mascara. It works really well to fan out my unruly lashes. It also fills out my lashes, which are sort of sparse. It didn't do anything for length, but it states that it doesn't lengthen so that's fair I guess :P If you are looking at this mascara to buy, I would probably buy the non-waterproof, as I've found that the waterproof version clumps on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Bunnies196

This mascara is a well known to the whole beauty community. Its an affordable product that is easily accessible at the drugstore.
Well first off, the name of the mascara has volume included. Does this mascara give volume? Yes it does! The brush in fact is bigger than the average sized wand. This can be a benefit and a let down. While the wand is great at separating your lashes, with my asian monolid eyes, when I'm applying this mascara, the big wand hits my eyelid leaving me with black marks. It also was hard trying to use this mascara on my lower lashes because of the huge brush.
I usually apply two coats. With one coat, my lashes are volumized and separated. When I apply the next coat, my lashes look amazing. Their lengthened, volumized, and separated. My curl isn't held amazingly throughout the day. The main reason I gave this product a four is because when I checked in the mirror half way through the day, I see flaking occuring. The little black specks are all spreaded around my lower lash line. I just hate the sign of flaking. Sadly, I wouldn't repurchase this again because I'm on the search for my HG mascara and this was close, but unfortunately it flaked on me. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by ILoveBrody

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara. It gives my already long lashes the volume they lack in a very natural way. It doesn't flake and doesn't irritate my "contact-lens-wearing" eyes! Sadly, it does not hold a curl very well and thus is the reason for my 4 star rating.