Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

4.1

Aqua, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Acrylates/Trimethyl, Siloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77499]

on 12/26/2013 3:34:00 PM

Tanya Burr convinced me to buy this after I saw it in one of her favourites videos, and I'm glad I did! I have to get the lightest shade in everything, as I'm paler than a ghost, and number 1 seemed to blend into my skin perfectly. Usually in most brands, the lightest colour is still too dark for me, with the exception of Rimmel and No7. But this covers up my dark circles (which are pretty dark) amazingly and any spots that I get. However, I think that I must be applying my powder wrong because all of the concealer seems to rubbing off when I try to set it with my brush. It may be the powder, or just the technique that I'm going for. Can anyone recommend a translucent powder and a good technique for setting concealer?!

I would highly recommend this concealer , it provides great coverage for both under the eyes and on blemishes. I use this everyday and it has not caused my skin to break out which quite a lot of concealers have done. The packaging of this product isn't that good as the label and writing rubs of after around 2 weeks. The colour range isn't to great as there are only 4 shades however they are so affordable you can blend to together to get the desired effect. They only noticeable problem I have found is that it can become a bit cakey under your eyes after a while. Overall I think this is definitely one of the best concealers the drugstore has to offer.

on 12/17/2013 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I always turn to this on my bad skin days, it covers redness and everything, and lasts really well. I don't use under my eyes coz I find it too cakey. The only bad thing I can say about it is the range only comes in 4 colours, but its so cheap just mix two.

on 12/17/2013 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best concealer ever, will cover anything and everything! Only bad thing I can say about it is that the writing on the packaging comes off very easily and I hate that but it's what's inside that counts and the product inside is magic!

on 12/15/2013 4:54:00 AM

Believe the hype, this stuff is incredible!!
Out of Benefits Erase Paste, Benefits Bo-ing (both costing over 30 euro) and this (at 6 euro!), this wins hands down!!

The packaging is perfect and a little goes a really long way, this covers my imperfections perfectly and doesn't settle into fine lines under my eyes.
I've used many concealers in my quest to find the perfect one and I've found so many to be very hard to work into the skin, (stick ones are usually very tough and actually aggravate the flaw you're trying to conceal), others in similar packaging have let me down by being too sheer and not thick enough (Rimmel Wake me Up) but this ticks all the boxes.

Highly recommend!!

on 12/5/2013 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This product is incredible, after hearing a lot about it from beauty vloggers I decided to give it a go, and haven't looked back since! Extremely full coverage, perfect for acne/blemishes. I don't use it under my eyes, but haven't noticed creasing on blemishes like some people have mentioned, I ensure that I blend it out well using a brush in a stippling motion if that helps anyone.

on 12/5/2013 7:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hands down the greatest beauty product ever!!!! My holy grail concealer. I can't even count how many tubes of this I've bought. It completely covers all spots, marks, dark circles. It is a little drying but the end result makes up for everything.

on 12/4/2013 7:26:00 AM

I'm on my 6th tube of this stuff, I really can't remember what i used to conceal before I had this, I hvae very acne prone skin so I wanted a fairly thick and full coverage concealer. Although MAC's Studio Finish Concealer was at one point an option, I have a lot of scarring and redness to cover so why would I want to spend so much when I would have to keep repurchasing it every month or so? For £4.19 this is a great concealer, the only downfall I would say is the shade range and also there is a tiiiiny bit of cakey-ness but if you're willing to sacrifice that for excellent coverage then this is perfect.

on 11/20/2013 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best concealer I've ever used. It works amazing on me, covering any single spot, marks, undereye circles... And it last forever.

However, I can't give 5 lippies because I think it's a little dry and make the wrinkles more noticeable. But thats the only con.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I don't love this but it's okay. I may have got a bad batch because I've heard nothing but great reviews about it, but I just don't really like it. It can be cakey and creases under the eye a lot. It is alright on spots but again, it cakes quite easily which makes blemishes more noticable. I know some people love it though!

Top Rated Collection 2000 Products