July 24, 2014 | 1964 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Straussie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After watching the multiple thousands of reviews on YouTube about this product I gave in and decided to purchase after having 2 of my favourite Maybelline concealers separate on me (long overdue for the bin)

When I saw it was Collection 2000 I was dubious as trying their products in the past, I have been very disappointed. This however has silenced my cynicism.

Like my favourite concealed Maybelline 24hr, it's a doe foot applicator which made me think "how original", but it deposits the right amount of product.

Next thing that caught my cynical eye was the colour match, I'm used to being the lightest, palest colour in everything.. So when I accidentally got shade 2, I had a mini-hissy fit, bit upon sweeping it in the arch of my undereye bags & blending it out, it's salmony tone counteracted the blue in the bag. So another nice surprise!

The creamy texture sits nice on the skin, and only really sinks into quite deep lines, another plus for creating the blank canvas I need when putting my face over it in the mornings.

Overall.... Loving this product, I try not to give into hype of products I see online, but on this occasion its been a fabulous success. Would recommend to anyone on a budget, or who's slightly worried about their eye bags.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by melissapark196

well heres the issue! I am a NC20 - the lightest is FAR too pale , shade 2 is WAYYYYY too pink/dark makes my blemishes look 20X worse, and shade 3 is better but still WAY to dark. Hope better shades come out, not a big selection at all. Good coverage, but thats all i can say. makes my skin look dirty with the dodgy shades.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2013 12:32:00 PM More reviews by AngelicMaris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am quite fair and my under eye circles are blue and quite obvious. This product is quite creamy but it does not offer enough coverage even when paired with a corrector. It also accentuates the fine lines under my eyes. So, I am not happy with it, despite the price

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by kwill89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

What a gem! I saw this concealer featured on my favourite beauty blogs such as Gh0stparties and Essiebutton. It's only available in the UK as far as I know, and so I had to order it from eBay to Canada for approximately $10 after shipping costs. I am NC15 in Mac skin products (very fair with neutral undertones) and I bought this in the colour "fair" which is the TINIEST bit too light, but I can still pull it off, I know the colour "light" would have been too pink and dark on my skin tone. The coverage that this concealer gives is amazing. It seems to stay in place all day too. I wish Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada sold Collection 2000, it seems to be an awesome drug store brand. The UK and Europe have all the best products!! Blehh.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 8:30:00 AM More reviews by AnnaSmith11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This concealer is absolutely amazing! It gives good coverage and lasts for a long time despite my oily t-zone. (it's always hard to find long lasting products for me but this one is great). The packaging wears out really quickly but that doesn't bother me at all. Also it's really cheap, I wouldn't mind paying a bit more for a very good product but this one is probably a lot better than some high end products. :))

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by ellemay89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

A good few years ago (I couldn't even begin to remember when) I stumbled across this mediocre looking concealer in Superdrug's and popped it in my basket on a whim - and thank god I did! Almost since its release I have used this product RELIGIOUSLY.

Generally speaking, each morning I'll apply this ALL over my face using a Real Techniques Buffing Brush as a base- It sounds extreme to apply it all over my face, but if you use a small amount and buff it in very well you'll see amazing results; much better than any foundation I've ever used, from high end to drug store. For reference; I wake up each morning at 6am and do my make up at about half 6. It stays on from 6.30am till 5.30pm (when I get home) with only one touch-up on my nose and chin half way through the day (I have combination skin) - i set this with Rimmel's Stay Matte Pressed Powder

I can only fault this product on 2 reasons;

1) The writing on the tube itself rubs off due to the heat from your hands; this is almost unavoidable no matter how much care you take to keep the writing on the tube

2) The colour range is HORRENDOUS. Fortunately I found the perfect shade for my skin tone; unfortunately its a mixture of all 4 shades Collection 2000 offers.

Swings and roundabouts, I say.

The texture is rather creamy, thick and rich but have almost no smell...or not that I've noticed!

All in all, I'll never buy another concealer as long as Collection 2000 continue manufacturing the product; if you've come here to see if its worth spending your cash and time on It I can promise you will not be disappointed!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by chlooedaaisy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After hearing various bloggers and youtubers raving about this concealer I decided to give it a go. It was around £5 which is a little expensive for Collection, in my opinion. I brought it in shade 3 medium, which is the darkest. There are only 3 shades and I was stumbling around in the dark trying to choose one. I have olive skin, so I figured it would be okay.
The packaging isn't great. The writing on the side wipes off, making it look cheap. Its a wand thingy (sorry for my awful description), and i dabbed it onto my under-eye area.
When I first applied it, it looked fairly light and about the right shade for me. However, after about 20 minutes, it oxidies and goes orange so it looks like I have orange patches around my eyes (awful, I know). I tried mixing it with a little white moisturizer and applying that, which turned out fine.
It does last and gives good coverage for my awfully dark under-eye circles. When this tube runs out, I will try purchasing the next lighter and see how that works out for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2013 4:06:00 AM More reviews by samthemoose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This was a good product overall. Had good coverage and GREAT staying power on my super oily skin but I won't be repurchasing because of the color selection. Medium is a tad too dark for me and since I'm in the U.S. I don't want to bother ordering the light because it's obviously too pink on my yellow undertoned skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2013 7:12:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

Great product! A big advantage is the price. It is quite inexpensive and of very good quality. Comes in a simple plastic packaging which is transparent, so it makes it possible to see how much product is left. The applicator is a wand with a spongy end which is quite easy to use. I prefer to dot the product on the back of the hand though for sanitary reasons. Comes in a few shades. I own shade Light #2 which is good for under eye areas all year round and perfect form my blemishes in winter when I am lighter (W: NW20; S: NW25). The texture is somewhat thin which I like since it goes on smooth and thin yet providing very good coverage. I believe, it is water based. Goes well on top of my water based foundations as well as directly onto the skin. The concealer is quite long lasting, but you will have to slightly set it with some powder.
No drawbacks at all, so I will be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by prettygreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm coming to the end of the tube now, and I don't think I'd repurchase. For one thing, I find that the concealer oxidises and goes quite orange after I apply it. I also find that it has an unnatural finish and it's obvious that I'm wearing concealer. It doesn't blend well with my foundation and I find it slightly greasy. The packaging is also a bit of a 'mare - the writing on the side comes off on your hands, leaving them all black and ink stained!

I only give it three because it's highly affordable and seems to work well for everyone else! Perhaps it's just my nasty skin.