September 2, 2014 | 1523 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by ab3rni3r

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I enjoy using this product. It is very pigmented. It works great for under the eyes and last a long time. I use either a sponge or a brush and always get excellent results never fails. It is my hg concealer. I will repurchase over and over again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Rachelldominguez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm so sad about how badly this product breaks me out. It was my holy grail for two years.i never had acne in my teen years. When I started wearing this I was working 16 hour days. It was the only product that wouldn't budge on me. I never put two and two together that I've had issues with cystic acne since then. About two months ago I stopped wearing this daily and switched to a mineral organic foundation.. My face is totally clear .. I've kept it around for emergencies but I get cystic acne if I used it :( so sad but not worth the acne!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by chrissie69

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Great product in a horrific package. The pump dispenses too much product for me, too bad, what a waste! It is very good at hiding dark circles, and serves well as a lid primer. Good luck trying to use all the product, however. The pump will not reach the last bit in the bottle, and the top cannot be opened. I hate throwing away a container with one fifth of the product left behind.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by MakeupLove93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product I'm in NC 15 and you can use a very tiny little squirt and it will cover my whole under eye area I use it for highlighting... Although the packaging is quite annoying because you can never really squirt out a little bit it always comes out too much it never creases or looks flaky or cakey I love it and I would recommend it to anyone

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by rockwellpj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I honestly did not buy this product. I asked the MAC lady to find my shade (nc35) but I did not buy it. First off the MAC lady attacked my face to test out my color.. uhh the Estee Lauder lady does it gently on my bottom face/neck to not mess up my makeup. But my review is not based on the MAC employees..

Yes, I did not buy it just because I wanted to finish up my current makeup. But I did intend to by it soon... not anymore! Woke up this morning with a few fresh blemishes right where she tested out the concealer. I know it's from this concealer.. When she tested it on me I did not wipe it off. I wore it for the remainder of the day (a good 7 hours). Broke me out after 1 use/ 7 hours... no bueno. No thx. People rave about this too so I wanted to love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by tamedDOLL

This concealer is definitely a hit or miss. Sometimes it works great, sometimes not so great! I hate the pump so much. I am 1/4 through my bottle but I probably only used 1/10 of it. I prefer to keep my products in the original packaging so I don't like saving it in a jar, but that is an option. I always find ways to control difficult pumps but this one just spits out way too much product 90% of the time. The most tricky part to use this concealer for me is to have an absolute perfect base or else I find the pigment to go on very uneven and patchy under my eyes. It isn't overly drying and does indeed last a long time though. And when it does work, it looks very nice underneath the eyes and on blemishes. I will finish the bottle, but I probably would not repurchase simply because at least half the product goes to waste :(.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by TexasTracy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not a huge fan of this. I've used it with and without the Studio Finish Skin Corrector and I find it oxidized in both situations. But I have to say the thing that absolutely irritates me the most is the waste of product due to the pump style packaging. No matter how softly I squeeze down on it, a huge amount dispenses and since I use very little the rest goes to waste. I thought a liquid form concealer would be a better fit for me than the Studio Fix Concealer but I much prefer that.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Btays

I've been through a myriad of concealers and have been searching for a concealer that is light enough for my skin tone (even the lightest shades of most brands are too dark for me) provides excellent coverage, and stays all day. A lot to ask, right? This concealer provides everything I ask for. I have it in NW15 and it is just the right shade to match my very fair skin tone. I have acne prone skin with a lot of redness and acne scars and this covers them right up but leaves a nice dewy look. The packaging is really nice and comes with a pump which you should be cautious with because a little goes a long way. Overall, this is an excellent product and I have repurchased and will continue to repurchase. I would recommend this concealer to anyone who is searching for a full coverage concealer that stays all day, and doesn't mind a thicker formula. Love love love!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Pistachiosforall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Wow. Absolute crap. I bought it because of stellar reviews here and I am very disappointed!! I gave it three different tries and used various methods of applying from brush to fingers to sponge.. but it still looked disgusting.
1. I am an NW30 and have always been at MAC, this concealer had a very pinkish hue for some reason that have my skin and under eye area a dull cast, which defeats the purpose of a concealer!
2. Very drying settles into fine lines that I didn't know I had. (I'm in my 20s for god sake!)
3. Doesn't blend well. at all.
4. It lasts all day..but when it makes your skin look the way it did to mine its not necessarily a good thing!
Please try it properly before you buy..get a sample and look at it in real natural light (not the florescent lighting at MAC)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Bijanx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm obsessed with this concealer. I'm not a huge fan of MAC foundation, but this concealer is like an eraser! I don't think I've ever used a concealer that is this great. First of all, I have some red spots, freckles, and some minor acne scarring on my face. I just dip my brush and start erasing it all away. It works wonders for someone who loves full coverage. I actually found this product on Youtube after someone did a tutorial of using it on their whole entire face to get a flawless finish. It's quite pricey for a little bottle, however a little does go a long way with this concealer.