April 19, 2014 | 1037 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - fresh complexion concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2010 3:36:00 AM More reviews by Fluffycat2700

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm not sure if they still sell this stuff, but it really is a great product. I got it way too light for my skin tone, however it blends in really well. covers up blemishes and under eye circles like a charm. The only disadvantage is that it doesn't last long. (on my face)

I've had the same bottle for over a year now though. :p

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2010 12:47:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging of this product is very unhygenic. I think this would be a good cheap concealer for people with perfect skin or young girls who are starting to use makeup. It does not cover blemishes but I must say it would okay for undereye circles but if you have the slightest bit og wrinkles or fine lines it will settle into them. The formula is very watery and if reapplied over and over it will cake. I'm not a fan of cover girl at all and I didn't have high hopes for this concealer at all. I ended up returning it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by LizzieLiz

Ok so I know this isn't the most hygienic packaging, but I actually don't mind it. For laziness's sake, I like the ease of applying this (yes, I swipe it right under my eyes with the wand ha ha).
I only use this under the eyes, as I have a better coverage concealer that actually matches my skin tone. I'll admit, there is a serious lack of colour options in this!
However, I have always liked the consistency of the Cover Girl concealers and since I have very dry under eyes, even with regular use of moisturiser.
I might be using a shade too light, but I prefer a lighter shade under my eyes than my foundation colour, for some reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by samrio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have this concealer in natural beige, and at first i thought it was going to be too light after i applied it the first time, but after i blended it out and after i let it dry,it was the best thing ever! it blended into my skin very well, and it covered my very dark under eye circles. i like that it doesn't have a thick consistancy because it doesn't settle into fine lines. i will definitely repurchase this and i really recommend this to teens who are starting out with concealer ;]

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2010 7:43:00 PM More reviews by canneberges

This concealer really does absolutely nothing for my face. I think the product is too thin/watery.

It seems to be useless for under-eye. It spreads everywhere, gets into your fine lines and really shows them off. Not to mention the formula is way too thin to actually cover your dark circles, it just....makes them slightly less obvious.

As for redness/blemishes, same thing. For me, I put a tiny dab on a mark I want to hide, but when I try to dab it in, it spreads everywhere, and not enough product stays on where you actually need it. And hello, pores, nice to see you!

So, no, don't wast the 6 dollars. Buy something better than this! Unless you already have great skin and don't really need a concealer anyways.

Not repurchasing. Still trying to use up the 11ml container. At least the colour matches....

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2010 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Markuslee16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good product,for being a drugstore product. Its decent at covering dark circles,great for covering blemishes! Really watery when applying and is kinda hard to blend because it can get all gunky. but overall its pretty good.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 3:02:00 AM More reviews by lyazzat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this concealer is decent. But I do not recommend it to people with very bad dark circles. It is very lightweight and if you need heavy coverage you must put at least 3 times. However, I do like this concealer. It lasts me all day. Also, when i use ance treatments, they are used to be very drying to my skin, and this is the only concealer which I can use on my face dry areas, and it blends very well!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2010 2:48:00 AM More reviews by bisco

Not a 'love this' this time. I know most women aren't fans of CG, but I can't say I'm not a fan. In some areas, I am. This though, not at all. It's too creamy, sinks into any area, and shows signs of usage, like the user said below. The packaging is messy, and a lot of the product ends up on the wand. It was terrible, under my eyes. And, it didn't last well.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by poivre27

This product is blendable and easy to use, seems to cover well when you first use it but after a few hours your face will show very noticable signs of concealer usage. Besides that, my main problem with this product was that it didn't come in a shade that was right for me. I am a light medium skin tone, usually go with "nude" foundations, but the concealer here by CG showed an obvious pink tone especially after a few hours of wear. Makes your face look gross.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2010 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Devinmc2256

So I'm on my 3rd tube of this stuff, and I must say that I love it! It covers my under eye circles, and my blemishes very easily. And plus, it stays on my face all day! To me, this is overall a great product.