October 25, 2014 | 932 users online

Moisturizers - Garnier - Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 8:48:00 AM More reviews by sweetiesweetie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this. It absorbs quickly and hydrates well. I'm almost done with it! I love the gel texture.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by missyoualready

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overall, this is a pretty good product for the price. I bought it as a dupe for the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. I have fairly oily, acne-prone skin and I usually use this at night and after showers to refresh my face. What I like about this product is that It makes me feel hydrated and takes away dryness after a shower. However, I don't like the consistency and it leaves my face feeling almost wet. I just don't feel like it is doing much for my face aside from leaving it refreshed and cool.

I don't think I will be buying this product again, might just splurge on the Clinique gel.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 7:05:00 AM More reviews by Walko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Can't understand why anybody would like this.It dosen't moisturise, it's packed in a jar,it's fragranced and it's FULL of alcohol. Never again.Contains no skin beneficial ingredients like antioxidants or vitamins. POOR product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by markychv

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the ONLY moisturizer that my oily sensitive skin has been able to tolerate and doesn't make me break out or sting my skin! I put a good amount after my shower and it just melts in and makes my skin look AMAZING! Definitely worth every penny for me ! Packaging could have been better than this unsanitary jar but i am willing to overlook that for such a stellar product!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup963

this is the first gel face moisturizer I've tried and I love it. I find that the gel is more refreshing than lotion and dries quicker so I can apply foundation on top with not much of a wait or hassle. the reason i like the packaging is because it's very sturdy and holds a decent amount of product and i feel that if it was held in plastic it would not be able to hold it's refreshing effect as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by theartofeloquence

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is so great! The winter has made my skin (especially on my chin and upper lip) super dry, yet my forehead remains very oily and acne-prone. This moisturizer has helped immensely to clear the acne and smoothen my skin. Also, it leaves a nice matte finish once you've used a light coating all over your entire face. I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by sarahthebear94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is extremely lightweight and it sinks into your skin like a dream. I found it extremely spreadable making it so that I need less product to cover my face. This product is pretty nice. I could see how it would work better for others, but for me it doesn't give me that finish that I like. After I apply this, I notice my face looks matte and personally I don't particularly like a matte finish so I have been only applying this liberally at night. It has caused no breakouts and my skin looks pretty nice in the morning.
Overall, I think this product is so-so. It wasn't exactly my cup of tea or should I say 'pot of moisturizer' hahaha but I will continue to use until it's all gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by ary4nn

I love love this moisturizer! It feels lightweight, it leaves that refreshing tingle to your skin which feels amazing, and leaves NO oil residue and soaks in rather quickly. My skin type ranger from combination to dry skin, and because my acne scrub kind of makes my skin drier and peel this moisturizer is really a rescue. Maybe its just me but it also gives my face a glow. It's been a while since i got my first jar and i still have it. My skin does get dry especially during winter, and can also get a little oily during the summer time when its hot (sweat is yuck but it's okay) Nonetheless, ladies and some gentlemen (this product is for everybody in my opinion) it is a great moisturizer and i'll definitely be back to get another jar.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by foryoursmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This moisturizer is of a very light gel-like consistency, as in the name, so if you're in need of a heavy duty moisturizer this isn't for you. This gel also has a slight cucumber/aloe fragrance to it. I find this to be a perfect summertime moisturizer as it's very light weight and sinks in quickly. It states to use it morning and night, but I only truly used it in the mornings since it's so light and so I can use a heavier cream at night. No problems as far as it causing breakouts and such.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Keltonbuddy18

This product I loved. It made my skin feels really soft and mosterized like crazy. It woks to cool my skin and refresh it. Love it