October 22, 2014 | 1520 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Coconut Foot Creme

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2008 8:42:00 AM More reviews by diggity

This is a very greasy but very effective foot moisturizer with vitamin E. I put this on before bed and then put socks on (like I said, it's very greasy). It takes a while to set in, but in the morning, my feet are unbelievably soft. I do like the smell, but it's very strong and will interfere with other scents you are wearing, which is why I only gave this a 4. But all in all, this is a great product if you have dry, calloused feet.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2008 10:05:00 AM More reviews by mackadocious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this stuff... it smells great and makes my feet super soft... A little goes a long way with this stuff so for the amount you get for the price (about $8 at Walgreens) it's definately worth it. And it smells great but I am partial to coconut scents. I use this just about every night (when I remember I am forgetful when I'm exhausted) and just put a little on and put on some loose socks to sleep in and wake up with really soft feet. Love this will continue to keep repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2008 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Mrs_Pooky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the first foot cream that I used, so I have nothing to which I can compare. I found it to work very well, though. It's incredibly thick and greasy, but I put socks on over the goop and go to bed, so it doesn't really matter. In the morning, it's like having different feet. They're not longer dry and cracked, but soft and moisturized. The smell isn't bad either. It reminds me of suntan lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2008 7:56:00 PM More reviews by bibiancheng

I like this product. I am born to have dry body skin, since I wear sandals all the time, the feet were crazy! my frens used to tease my dry, cracked, dirty toes. So, i decided to take some actions about it, and bought this "ointment" thing. What I want to say is that it helps, it really makes my feet look moisturized and smooth! but in order to keep your feet look good through out the year is to keep using it. What I think is that, it's an oinment-like susbstance and adhere strongly to your feet, so it stayed with your feet and held the moisture for a pretty long time! But the sad thing is, once this oinment thing got washed off or stripped off, it will take the moisture you originally have with it and you feet will look dryer than before. Anyways, I still think it's a very good foot creme compared to the other brands outthere.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2008 5:50:00 PM More reviews by swanlake107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is super-moisturizing, but I wouldn't call it a creme. It's got more of a consistency of Vaseline, but it doesn't have petrolium in it. The smell is great, and this is awesome for my dry skin on my feet. I put this on at night with socks and wake up with soft skin. Use sparingly, because a lot goes a long way. Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2008 8:38:00 AM More reviews by gryph

I really wanted this to work, but alas, it did not. The scent is great and I love the texture, but it just wasn't very moisturizing. I like how it kind of melted into an oily consistancy which made it great for foot massages. I have gone through almost the whole tube and have seen no improvement in my dry heels, and they aren't that bad to begin with. Will not repurchase, am going to look for something that does a better job.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2008 4:03:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaSF

I used this as a foot cream, about once a week for a few months.

This stuff is greasy, so I always put some old socks on immediately after using. It does make my feet softer. I don't like the coconut smell, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2008 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Bhree

This is a great product, even though the price is a little steep for the amount you get. I understand it's more expensive to make mostly-natural products than mostly-synthetic ones, so I am willing to let it slide a little bit.
In terms of effectiveness, you will probably see results when you wake up the next morning (make sure to wash your feet, this will probably leave residue and dried sock fuzz all over you). I used this one night, used my pumice stone the next morning, and my feet were in ship-shape. Do understand that you'll never completely get rid of calluses and such on your feet, unless you never walk or wear shoes and have servants to bring you things. Any amount of rubbing from natural activity will keep them there.
Some people might be put off by the smell. Personally, I find coconut products to be some of the best smelling out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2008 11:51:00 AM More reviews by flirty

I love the smell of coconut so this stuff is awesome. It really helped smooth out the dry skin on my heels.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2008 3:10:00 AM More reviews by ShortBlondeTwink

I really love how this makes my feet feel in the morning -- so soft and moisturized. It makes a huge difference in my cracked heels, something that no other lotion has been able to do for me. It also has a wonderful smell and it's not too overpowering either. It's a bit messy to put on though. It is really greasy -- my only complaint. It can be difficult to put the socks on after applying the creme because it wants to stick to the product. I'm not sure if I'd buy this product again. It works so well and moisturizes my feet like no other lotion has been able to, but at the same time it's very messy.