April 20, 2014 | 1725 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by lueta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow wow wow! I'm getting quite skeptical the more beauty products I buy, but this is my HG! It's rare for me. The effect is probably not that dramatic, but it's such a nice primer! It curls my lashes and holds the curl all day (my shu uemura curlers are left untouched) and it's not a bitch to remove (like Shiseido was, though more dramatic). I don't know about the lash growth, but it does condition nicely, my lashes are healthier. It's a staple, I can't imagine applying a mascara without it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by emisara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this from Sephora, and WOW - it makes my eyelashes SO long! I haven't tried it out as a serum, but it's an amazing primer. It does tend to make my mascara smudge a little, which is why I'm giving it a 4 instead of a 5 - but WOW - the length I get is amazing. I've never had such long lashes in my life.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

This stuff is awesome. It makes my eye lashes look fuller, more curled and wonderful. This is definitely HG for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by ashergill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was very skeptical about the serum aspect of this but as a primer it worked like a dream-my lord my lashes looked
awesome defined,
voluminous, blacker than
black with diorshow blackout
on top. Against my better
judgement and being pushed
into trying it on at night as a
serum by a friend I was
absolutely shocked.. I have a
pretty fair amount of long thick
and curly lashes but after 5
days of using this serum at
night and sometimes even
during the day by itself I was
amazed my lashes have filled
out even more they literally
fan out like falsies, grew a little longer, and I swear my lashes have gotten blacker? I
never believed in lash serums and such especially with the side effects some cause (the Brooke shields one for
example changes pupil color) and never really needed lash growth but this
primer/serum is worth every cent!

EDIT: it's been 8 weeks and I couldnt be happier my lashes are much thicker and longer than before and on lazy days I can get away with wearing no mascara. This serum has filled out my lashes so even where I had little or none now it's covered no sparse lashes anywhere. I use this every morning and night as a serum and already stocked up just in case lol. But seriously this is one product that needs to be in every girl or guys beauty arsenal it works great as a serum or primer either way your going to be amazed!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by RaeRae2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used this a few times combined with the Physician's Formula mascara (the one that is black on one end, and colored on the other - that stuff is AWESOME!!!) I have pretty good, thick, long lashes anyway, but WOW. With this stuff under my mascara, it literally looks like I am wearing false lashes. This is really incredible stuff. It washes off easily at night with just warm water. It is a thick white paste/creme but goes on so smooth and even. No clumps, no spidery gross lashes. Just thick, full perfectly defined and separated.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2011 8:28:00 AM More reviews by blacksheep6293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After using this for only a week I already feel compelled to write a review pn this. In a nutshell I have reasonable length lashes that are blonde. I like to wear black mascara as I like my eyes to stand out. I also love volume along with length and have been trying to find mascara for years that gives me a good combination of everything a woman wants in her lashes. Upon buying an addict lipstick I questioned this at the counter and decided to give it a go. It is very expensive but I feel a little goes a long way and as this is a creme primer it won't dry up generally like a mascara would. I have been using this during the day underneath my regular mascara and at night as a lash serum. My lashes have grown fuller and slightly longer. With mascara on top it looks like lash inaerta. My lashes look so lush and thick, ive never been so happy with them. Unless Dior produces a coloured version of this, I will always repurchase its just that hood.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by lollipopgraceE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This lash primer is amazing! On days that I want/need to wear full makeup I use this with my Fiberwig mascara and it looks amazing- volume and length are perfect! I swear I think this primer/"serum" has made my lashes a bit longer and thicker. Must try longer to find out!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2011 3:41:00 AM More reviews by pawnshop

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this at our NM, and was very disappointed.
It did not do anything except make my lashes, which are sparse, look even worse.
I went back and traded it for my old standby made by Lancome.
I never return products, but this one was so bad that I felt I needed the company to know.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by suchacharmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff! I have really short lashes and small eyes, so I'm obsessive about finding something to give my length and volume. I use this under Dior Extase and I've yet to find anything that gives me such dramatic results. That combination can get a little clumpy, but it is manageable and I've used this base under other mascaras and had no clumps at all...so I think it's the Extase not the Maximizer. I wouldn't say this is worth the price for everyone, but I'll continue buying it because it really helps me achieve the length I crave with my lashes minus the headache involved with applying false ones.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by angelaychang

This product made my mascara get clumpy and made my lashes look clumpy as well. It wasn't able to hold a curl. It was a bit heavy for my thin, asian, short and straight lashes. Would be great if you had thick lashes.