Dior DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum

4.1

Water, paraffin, C18-36 acid triglyceride, carnauba wax, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, palmitic acid, stearic acid, triethanolamine, beeswax, acacia Senegal gum, hydroxyethycellulose, phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl acetate, sodium hyaluronate, artemia extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, pentylene glycol, potassium sorbate, BHT

on 5/20/2012 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product worked wonders...the first time I used it and never worked the same again. It's like as soon as it hits air once it just doesn't work right every again.

PROS:
Gives some noticeable length to lashes
Gives some noticeable volume to lashes
Works so amazingly well the first use

CONS:
Doesn't work correctly after the first use
You can never completely cover the white even with Dior Show Black Out which is the blackest mascara I've ever used
Clumps are insanely bad

on 5/18/2012 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Simply the best there is. I've used a great number of high-end mascara primers but this one is perfect. Smooth application and it really appears to condition lashes. The tube lasts a long time even in daily use. The price is terrible, though..

on 5/8/2012 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I find this product really difficult to work with. It does lengthen and thicken my lashes but it makes them so clumpy once I apply my mascara that I have to work with a comb for several minutes to get them to look normal. I also find it hard to cover up all the white with my mascara. I have to go over it so many times that I pile on the mascara and end up with clump city. I love dramatic lashes so I have to use a primer but when I'm done with this tube, I'll be going back to my HG Clinique lash primer, which gives me me more of a fringe look for a lot less money.

on 5/2/2012 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I use this every time I wear mascara. It works wonders with Dior Iconic and Benefit They're Real and it seems to last forever. It adds more volume and length to my lashes while moisturizing them. I didn't notice any overall growth in my natural lashes though. I apply one coat of this on my top lashes and apply mascara a few second right after before it dries completely. For more dramatic lashes, I apply one or two coats and let it dry completely before applying mascara. It might look too spidery for those with naturally long lashes but I have short stubby asian lashes and it works beautifully. It's pricey though.

on 4/26/2012 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is amazing! It brings out the best of my mascaras. It adds volume and length - it's the perfect base. I'm addicted to it!

on 4/17/2012 7:07:00 PM

I love this product! I only thought Armani was the best lash primer. How wrong was I! This stuff is magical on my 50+ lashes that are sparse and short. I was hooked from the first tube I bought and still loving tube #6. I mean I don't go to the grocery without using this before at least one coat of my YSL Faux Cils mascara. Amazing!

on 4/13/2012 11:19:00 AM

I bought this on the recommendation of a friend and must say how pleased I am with results. You apply before mascara and lashes appear white. I found that you have to apply mascara fairly quickly after the serum or else lashes become a bit brittle and do not take mascara as easily. Lashes look fuller and longer after using this product.

on 4/13/2012 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Makes me look like I'm wearing fake eyelashes. I have long, thin lashes and this makes each lash thicker and even longer. I've been using it AM and PM and haven't noticed any differences in my lashes when I'm not wearing mascara, but it's only been a week so I'll update in a few weeks. Only thing I don't like is the feeling of going to bed with mascara on and waking up like I forgot to wash off my mascara the night before (hard, bent lashes) oh and the white lashes aren't very bedroom romantic wink* Probably will purchase again and planning on buying a tube for my mom too!

Edit *doesn't work under the new Chanel volume mascara

on 3/17/2012 6:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I really love this product. It holds curls really well which is good when used under mascara because they stay curled all day. I use it as a primer under mascara and it makes my eyelashes so long almost reaching my eyelashes when I put mascara on. I also use it at night or in the day if I'm not busy as it is meant to help grow lashes and after using it for a week I've seen my lashes slowly growing and my eyelashes don't seem to fall out as much when I take my makeup off.

on 3/12/2012 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this originally as a 100 point perk at sephora a while back. I loved it so much so I bought the full size and I have been using this ever since. I use it everytime before applying my mascara and it helps thicken them up and elongate them. Not sure if they have helped condition my lashes, but they do a good job of thickening them up. Will continue to repurchase.

Video Reviews & Tutorials