September 3, 2014 | 1043 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by littlefangfang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have heard so much about this product and I couldn't wait to try. I was really disappointed after I put it on the first tie. I really enjoyed the texture of it and how my skin felt after I put it on but I didn't think it made my pores smaller... Just felt like it's nothing special... I actually couldn't wait to wash it off because I didn't want the silicone base to clog my pores...If you want to have a better and more flawless finish from a primer, I highly recommend the L'oreal studios secret primer ( for photos not for everyday). I used it for my wedding photos and my skin literally looked airbrushed.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by gadgetgalz

First impression, this is very similar to estee lauder's perfectionist, but it's not balling up on my skin than the estee's. But, it didn't cover up my pores as well as I'd hope. So I put it away, and decided to try shu uemura's poreraser. No good. Switched back, but this time I tried to put it on top of my bb cream/foundation instead of loose powder. Instant result! Pores look flawless, it absorbs oil and doesn't clog me off all day long. Matt finish and even better than patting loose powder. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by KLynn88

Horrid. I am a good test subject for this product because I have large pores on my nose. It does absolutely nothing to hide them and in fact, it looks worse in some parts. It makes my skin super greasy. It might be OKAY for a primer on areas of my skin with normal pores (cheeks, forehead, etc) which is the only reason I gave it two lippies. Maybe it doesn't sit well with the foundation I use (Estee Lauder DW). But definitely won't be repurchasing.

The Smashbox Photo Matte Anti-Shine Primer is a million times better. It's meant for oily skin, but because oily skin is usually skin with large pores, it does a good job disguising pores too.

EDIT: okay, I take it back. I forgot to apply this stuff one day, and there was quite a noticeable difference in the visibility of my pores. It definitely conceals larger nose pores, but is "meh" for keeping your foundation in place (although this is less of a concern for me since I switched to Estée Lauder DW). STILL overpriced as well. Going to switch to the Rimmel Stay Matte primer when this one runs out, so I would still not repurchase unless Rimmel is hugely disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by xxlequarxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Honestly i LOVE THIS STUFF!!! i do have dry skin therefore powder foundation dont really go well with me UNLESS i use this it makes the powder glide on and making my powder even seem like i have More! Coverage the price sucks ! -__- otherwise i would purchase this over and over and over and even keep a bunch for emergencies everywhere i also think the smell is great! I just wish it didnt cost so much or for that price it should at least be a whole ounce

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by hotdg77

I have an extremely oily t-zone and my foundation tends to slide off my nose after an hour or so. This product has really helped keep my foundation on much longer than it used to and helps minimise the appearance of the few pores around my nose area. It makes my skin feel a lot smoother as well. It does have a slight scent to it but it is nothing offensive in my opinion. It is quite pricey but a little bit of it goes a long way and you do not need a lot anyways. It helps control most oil that comes out of my nose throughout the day which is really great.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2014 8:56:00 AM More reviews by kroshicake

I got this in addition to a few other samples, and I had been using it consistently for a few weeks. I stopped using it because I think it is the culprit of the cluster of clogged pores on my forehead. I'd rather have clear skin than have less visible pores. It's a no from me...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 4:24:00 AM More reviews by Jenalearnsmakeup

I really like this pore eraser. I'm just starting to get into pore erasers and the first one I tried was BB pore shrinker. I tried them side by side and this pore shrinker really did its job. Would recommend

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by tifflovescolor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used the whole tube, but never got quite what I was looking for. It isn't as spreadable as other primers and laid on thick with just a small amount. My makeup stayed on only for about 7 hours. I would recommend to those with drier skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by l0laxc0la

I do like this primer. It's simple and basic, but it is helpful for when I really want that airbrushed finish. I have sensitive and dry skin, so I just pat it into my nose and the edges of my cheeks where I have problems with enlarged pores, and it covers them right up with a silky, flawless finish. You don't have to use much product at all, so the full size will last a long time. Overall, I really think it does what it promises in terms of filling in pores and improving the appearance and application of foundation. It doesn't really increase wear time of foundation for me, though. Definitely a good buy overall in my book!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by hayitsstaci

I was in sephora the other day and saw the little section of samples and this product was the first thing that caught my eye. I knew so many people were raving about it, but I didn't want to spend my money on a full size before I tried it out for a while because it's obviously pretty pricey. I've been trying the sample size for some time and love it! It goes on feeling so silky and looks great. Will defiantly be purchasing the full size soon.