Ecotools 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)

4.4

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love these brushes! Very soft, easy to wash, durable and easy to carry around in a small makeup bag. I got these off Ebay for about 8 so a bargain on top of the good quality!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I'm so happy I finally found this brush set @ Target. I've looked in different stores but they were out of stock. I was in the market for a nice farily inexpensive eye brush set and I know I love ecotools so I decided to get this set. All of the brushes are soft and durable. The set includes a large flat shadow, crease, small flat highlight, small smudge and a large angled blender. The brushes pick up color very nicely and apply effortlessly. These brushes are so soft it's like applying makeup with angel wings made out of down feathers. As with all ecotools brushes, they wash well and maintain their shape and durability with zero shedding. The brushes come in a cute cloth case that is equipped with a mirror inside. The only tiny con with these are the tiny handles. I wish ecotools would make more larger brushes but the quality of this set is still five star and I highly recommend it.

I bought this set to use with my UD Naked pallet and it's really great.

Super soft bristles, no bristle loss (yet), nice light bamboo handles.

They are a bit pricey in Australia - that's my only complaint!

Highly recommend.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this set at Ulta when they had the promotion for buy two get one for free. I continually go for this line because it is inexpensive, cruelty free and environmentally friendly. Not all the brushes are extremely useful, but for the price I would buy again just for the smudge brush on its own.

The case it comes with is ok. Useful for keeping brushes together during travel, but would have preferred extra pockets for storage and a darker color to hide stains.

All the brushes are incredible soft and I have not had an issue with shedding or bleeding during cleaning.

My favorite brush is the smudge brush. I use it to apply color on the lower lash line, to smoke out eyeliner, and sometimes to apply color or blend at the crease. I have small eyes so I prefer the size of this brush compared to the angled brush in the kit. Very useful and I reach for it everyday.

The shade brush is on the small and thin side, but since I have small eyes it does the job for packing color on the lid. I could see it being a pain in the behind for those with bigger eyes/lid space. I think its great for applying a highlight color.

I use the highlight brush more as a blending brush. Its great for blending colors at the crease as well as blending under eye concealer.

The 2 brushes I rarely use in the kit are the blending brush and the crease brush. The blending brush is a weird shape, and I'm not really sure what to use it for either (maybe highlighting). I prefer the highlight brush or the smudge brush for the crease. Although I could see this brush working well for those who contour their nose.

So I needed some brushes but was in a bit of a budget due to the joys of Christmas gift giving (notice my sarcasm). I walked into Rite Aid and made my usually bee line for the cosmetics area. After reading so many rave reviews about other Ecotools brushes, I really wanted to buy one. I came across this eye brush set. I figured 5 brushes and a travel case can't be bad for 7.99. Plus the fact the company is ecofriendly and has a no cruelty to animals policy. I bought it very confident I would love it. And I do. The brushes are so soft and fluffy. A dream for blending. There is the highlighter brush that is a bit sturdier but still soft. They don't shed or scratch. They do have a shorter handle but I don't mind. I'm going to toss my 2 other brushes (blush and powder) and replace them with some brushes from this brand. Highly reccomend them..

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love these brushes. I love ecotools. It's just, love.
I was so happy when I saw that eco tools came out with an eye brush set, since I had bought many of their brushes before. Not only are the brushes environmentaly friendly and animal cruelty free- but they are so damn soft, dense, don't shed, and apply makeup like a dream!

I happen to like the short handles, they offer more stability and control of the eyeshadow. But longer handles would be nice.

For the price, these can't be beat. They are super soft, easy to use, and make applying eyeshadow a lot easier. If you need some really good, inexpensive brushes- eco tools is the way to go. I swear, I'm surprised these brushes don't cost more!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have most of Ecotools brushes & I bought this for travelling & to touch up at work. The pouch is cute, but the mirror is not so good, BUT considering what you pay for, this is pretty darn good. I prefer their standard long stem brushes a lot more. These are not as densely packed as the standard long handled brushes, but the quality is VERY VERY good for its price.The little smudger brush didn't really do anything for me, but all the other brushes work beautifully with applying & blending. Worth a try! And they are nice and light to carry around in the handbag. I am a big handbag person & I definately don't need the extra weight on my shoulders.

I was skeptical to give this Eco tools bamboo 6 piece eye brush set a try but I can't resist bargain. Considering its cheap I decided to try it. And I'm glad i did. This eye brush set contains: blender, Angled crease brush, petite shading brush(to load colors) highlight & smudge brush also come in a handy case w mirror. The bristles are so very soft! Blends eyeshadow very well. But I use the highlight brush as blending brush as the shape is quite similar to 226mac and I use the large blend to apply highlight instead. The smudge is quite similar to 219 pencil brush from mac but please do not expect it to be like mac. These brushes are definitely suitable for traveling or touch ups on the go or if you've limited budget on getting brushes. I would not only repurchase this but I think I'm going to get the other sets of brushes to try!! ;)

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can't express how much I love Ecotools. Besides the fact that they're eco friendly brushes, they're also low in cost, soft, and work fantastic. This is the best brush set for eyes as it has almost everything you need. I just wish instead of the small(est) round brush that they'd give a small angled brush. Other than that I'm really happy with this and the price I paid.

FYI Walgreens is having a buy one get one 50% off

12/4/13 update: Still using these. I've had them for at least 4-5 years now. I should probably get a new set as I'm missing a few of these brushes.

My favourite brushes of all time. They are supersoft yet very dense. My brushes haven't shed at all and each brush is good in it's own way.
I was SO happy when I found these and saw that they were cruelty-free, good quality and cheap!

Popular Makeup Brushes