September 1, 2014 | 1974 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2010 7:03:00 AM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have most of Ecotools brushes & I bought this for travelling & to touch up at work. The pouch is cute, but the mirror is not so good, BUT considering what you pay for, this is pretty darn good. I prefer their standard long stem brushes a lot more. These are not as densely packed as the standard long handled brushes, but the quality is VERY VERY good for its price.The little smudger brush didn't really do anything for me, but all the other brushes work beautifully with applying & blending. Worth a try! And they are nice and light to carry around in the handbag. I am a big handbag person & I definately don't need the extra weight on my shoulders.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2010 5:28:00 AM More reviews by Faishi

I was skeptical to give this Eco tools bamboo 6 piece eye brush set a try but I can't resist bargain. Considering its cheap I decided to try it. And I'm glad i did. This eye brush set contains: blender, Angled crease brush, petite shading brush(to load colors) highlight & smudge brush also come in a handy case w mirror. The bristles are so very soft! Blends eyeshadow very well. But I use the highlight brush as blending brush as the shape is quite similar to 226mac and I use the large blend to apply highlight instead. The smudge is quite similar to 219 pencil brush from mac but please do not expect it to be like mac. These brushes are definitely suitable for traveling or touch ups on the go or if you've limited budget on getting brushes. I would not only repurchase this but I think I'm going to get the other sets of brushes to try!! ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2010 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I can't express how much I love Ecotools. Besides the fact that they're eco friendly brushes, they're also low in cost, soft, and work fantastic. This is the best brush set for eyes as it has almost everything you need. I just wish instead of the small(est) round brush that they'd give a small angled brush. Other than that I'm really happy with this and the price I paid.

FYI Walgreens is having a buy one get one 50% off

12/4/13 update: Still using these. I've had them for at least 4-5 years now. I should probably get a new set as I'm missing a few of these brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2010 8:29:00 AM More reviews by upptaget

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favourite brushes of all time. They are supersoft yet very dense. My brushes haven't shed at all and each brush is good in it's own way.
I was SO happy when I found these and saw that they were cruelty-free, good quality and cheap!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by rachelbobco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is actually a pretty handy set. I kinda wish they would make and sell more individual brushes since the quality is pretty high considering the very low price tag. I'm not a huge fan of the bag but the brushes themselves are very good, soft and made of recycled material plus no animal products. All gravy imho. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

This is my second Ecotools purchase and I am loving this brand.

I got this for about $8.00 on amazon. Steal.

These measure about 4.5 inches; I know some people who ordered this were surprised by the small size. I love the short handles as they give me more control and I travel a lot so the size is ideal.

The breakdown:

1. Smudge brush- good concentration of bristles, helps you add shadow to your liner or smoke it out.

2. Shade brush- Least fav. I found this rather small to shade with so I use it to apply lid color. Better used dry vs. wet.

3. Highlight brush- I love this as a blending brush (you'll find out why in a second) and it worked well in the crease. Not the shape I'd want to apply highlight with.

4. Crease brush- Possibly my favorite. It's a good shape to get into the socket. Some might find this brush exceptionally large but it works well for me.

5. Blending brush- HUGE. I actually use this as a highlight because the shape fits under the brow arch well. I didn't like the effect I got while using it as a blending brush, kind of muddied the colors. Really soft though.

I'm really happy with this set. The quality is remarkable given the price. If you're a brush fiend, you probably don't need these. I recommend these to travelers and those who don't want to splurge to get a nice quality brush set. :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by slicedara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Best eye brushes I've used. Each one is useful in its own way, and they're all so soft and high quality :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by MrsAJGraveS

I love these brushes. They are very soft and nice feeling on the eye. I like that there are so many different types of brushes in the set, i.e. a fluffy angle brush and a tapered crease brush (which was the reason i bought the set in the first place), but i wish that there was a more dense lay down brush in this set. All and all I love the set and want more ecotools brushes.
PROS
*Very soft *great variety *apply and blend very well *nice case with mirror
CONS
*Dose not include a flat shader style brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2010 3:32:00 AM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it! They are very soft and nice to use, I even use the biggest one for blush sometimes. My blush brush doesn't pick up one of my blushes where but the biggest one in this set does the trick, yay. I love that it is travel sized. And the price for 5 brushes is the price I usually pay for just one! Even less than the price I pay for one, lol. Great deal!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 12:14:00 PM More reviews by tonitick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the 5 piece brush set and really liked them so I decided to purchase the eye brush set. As with the my other set I love the packaging. The handles are short but that doesn't bother me. What each tool should be used for is etched on each brush; i.e. crease, highlight. etc. This is useful to a novice like me.The set contains five brushes: large shadow,highlight, shade, smudge, and crease. I love them.