July 31, 2014 | 1647 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush - Pink Passion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 12:18:00 AM More reviews by ndoh

This is probably my favorite blush. It gives me a wonderful pink flush; it makes me feel like a princess .

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by teslafaraday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Although this blush looks extremely bright in the pan, it blends EXTREMELY well. I am quite pale with reddish undertones, and I find this shade to be very flattering. You don't have to use a lot, either. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by kizels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this blush!! Was a little scared to try it with how bright it looks in the pan, but it's really pretty on. Brightens up my face a lot. Would def. buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by lanih2003

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Soooo pretty! It has that cool flush to it, enough to brighten up. NW25 for reference. Use a light hand!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by lindyhopper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in LOVE with this blush. I wanted a blush that would brighten up my face and give me a nice flushed look, and that's exactly what this does. It can look really natural if you use a light hand, or you can build it up to make it brighter. I think it would look good on any skin tone too!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by nsm10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

As someone with no cheekbones and tan complexion I had a hate hate relationship with blush. Too light, dark, sparkly, muddy or not bronze enough. Then I tried this blush. Bright pink in the pot, but on skin, even yellow based and tan, brushed in circles on the hollows, apples of your cheek glow. It takes a light hand, but elf has managed for only $3 to perfect the pigment hue for both light and darker skin like mine. No girly sparkles, which look ridiculous at work @ 7 in the AM. My skin is too oily and I wear foundation so cream blush DOES NOT WORK on me. I can only describe this as the look of cream with out the oil. Good for $25, but for $3.... to not even try it would be a makeup DONT!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2011 12:45:00 AM More reviews by alexandrab7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush can be inimidating at first glance, but i feel like the best application is used with a light hand and stippling brush. This also stays on longer than some other blushes that I have used, the color is gorgeous as well! Would definitely recommend this blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by itsrainingsunshine

I absolutely love this blush in this color! Its so vibrant and gives you a beautiful, healthy glow. The color is very bright however, so you have to blend it well. It's only $3 too, which makes it a steal! The only problem I have with this product is the packaging. The blush cracks very easily, and whenever I open and close the lid, some powder gets all over the place. Overall though, I love this product and would definitely recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I splurged on some e.l.f. products for the first time and bought this blush and Fuchsia Fusion.

Very inexpensive but very good quality. It looks startlingly bright, but don't worry, that's a good thing - a tiny bit goes a long way! I love this color. Bright candy pink. The packaging is very sleek and professional looking for a drugstore brand, too. I'm not an expert but I think this would be a flattering shade on all skin colors. :)

One downside is that the color isn't that long lasting, but it's so cheap I don't even care.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this blush is perfect for a cute, dolly pink look. It pulls slightly cool on my skin, but still looks quite natural.