September 17, 2014 | 1790 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush - Pink Passion

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2011 5:33:00 AM More reviews by BAGBARBIE

I am NW55 and I know that I was dead wrong for even trying this blush. When I did a swatch on the back of my hand it was very pigmented and looked as if it would actually show up on my skin tone. Well, it didn't show up the actual color shown but it did give me a kind of coral blush look. It still kind of worked out and wasn't actually a full waste of money, just didn't get the color payoff. I wouldn't buy this blush again, but I would recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by zoey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm Asian medium olive toned (NC35/C4) and this is my favorite go-to blush! So flattering on my skintone. It looks terribly garish in the pan but applies on beautifully & blends well. I have about 30 blushes that have been neglected because of this beauty. I reach for this so much that I see a (gasp!) actual DIP forming on this. Unheard of. There is only 1 other blush that has gotten more use than this one: Milani's (original) Luminous blush, which has since been reformulated into an entirely different shade than the original. Anyways, if I ever run out of this blush, I will definitely be repurchasing again!

5/2/12 Update: I'm still using this blush 95% of the time. I'm seriously considering swapping away my 20 other blushes. Really. This blush is *that* fantastic!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 12:18:00 AM More reviews by ndoh

This is probably my favorite blush. It gives me a wonderful pink flush; it makes me feel like a princess .

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by teslafaraday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Although this blush looks extremely bright in the pan, it blends EXTREMELY well. I am quite pale with reddish undertones, and I find this shade to be very flattering. You don't have to use a lot, either. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by kizels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this blush!! Was a little scared to try it with how bright it looks in the pan, but it's really pretty on. Brightens up my face a lot. Would def. buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by lanih2003

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Soooo pretty! It has that cool flush to it, enough to brighten up. NW25 for reference. Use a light hand!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by lindyhopper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in LOVE with this blush. I wanted a blush that would brighten up my face and give me a nice flushed look, and that's exactly what this does. It can look really natural if you use a light hand, or you can build it up to make it brighter. I think it would look good on any skin tone too!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by nsm10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

As someone with no cheekbones and tan complexion I had a hate hate relationship with blush. Too light, dark, sparkly, muddy or not bronze enough. Then I tried this blush. Bright pink in the pot, but on skin, even yellow based and tan, brushed in circles on the hollows, apples of your cheek glow. It takes a light hand, but elf has managed for only $3 to perfect the pigment hue for both light and darker skin like mine. No girly sparkles, which look ridiculous at work @ 7 in the AM. My skin is too oily and I wear foundation so cream blush DOES NOT WORK on me. I can only describe this as the look of cream with out the oil. Good for $25, but for $3.... to not even try it would be a makeup DONT!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2011 12:45:00 AM More reviews by alexandrab7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush can be inimidating at first glance, but i feel like the best application is used with a light hand and stippling brush. This also stays on longer than some other blushes that I have used, the color is gorgeous as well! Would definitely recommend this blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by itsrainingsunshine

I absolutely love this blush in this color! Its so vibrant and gives you a beautiful, healthy glow. The color is very bright however, so you have to blend it well. It's only $3 too, which makes it a steal! The only problem I have with this product is the packaging. The blush cracks very easily, and whenever I open and close the lid, some powder gets all over the place. Overall though, I love this product and would definitely recommend it!