July 22, 2014 | 2124 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by RachealPressey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product but sometimes I feel as though it leaves me a little more oily then I like ! I bought the minis and they are really nice to have! Honestly I was so anxious to try it I did my makeup the night I bought it sprayed the setting spray and went to bed, I know that's bad but I was too excited I woke up and my makeup looked the same ! Love love love

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 2:49:00 AM More reviews by amra1221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have repurchased this product twice. I actually like the de-Slick version better for my skin but this one is amazing as well. The bottle itself is a nice size and the price isnt too bad for the amount of product you get. Im pretty impressed with the staying power it provides..even my drugstore products hold 10x better. Very happy with this setting spray.
ps. i love to set my foundation with a setting powder and a setting spray for an even longer lasting application!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by graciesooah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I went to repurchase the urban decay's de slick setting spray, it was all gone because they were making a new packaging for it. So I decided to try all nighter and it was amazing. The de slick one is still my favourite because I have VERY OILY skin, but the all nighter does the job pretty well too. I spray it in the morning before I leave the house and by afternoon, my skin is barely oily. Even in summer, it gives a good result and in winter, even better. I'm not sure how this will work for dry skin, but I would DEFINITELY recommend this for all the oily skin people. The only thing is, in Canada, this spray is pretty pricey... it's $40.00 for a bottle! But it's soooo worth it. Take. My. Word.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by beautifulXtina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I live by this stuff. I have combination to normal skin type. Keeps my makeup in place all day and even holds up ok over night. Urban Decay has genius formulas. :) No other makeup setting spray compares. It's worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by BeautysWithin16

Before i got this spray i wanted to try it to make sure i liked it, luckily Ulta had a small bottle for $12 (a bit pricey for a tiny bottle) but it did have quite a lot of product in it and lasted me for about 3 weeks! I tried both De-Slick and All Nighter, i didn't really see a difference here but i know that De-Slick stated Oil Control and All Nighter didn't. I do have oily skin but De-Slick didn't seem to do anything different than All Nighter, and i decided to get the big bottle of All Nighter on sale at UD for $13 (originally $29) so what a steal right!? I have used it over the weekend when going out and it didn't keep my oily skin at bay at all, i had to retouch my t-zone 3 hours into the day and then again a couple hours later, so one thing is that maybe i should've gotten De-Slick, although i did state i didn't see a difference, still retouching! Other than the oil control my make up did last for a long time (eyeshadow, blush, etc!), and i will keep using this until it is all out, no reason to waste a product that still works good! I do like how it makes my skin look after applying make up and setting it, it does look flawless and that is one big PLUS. I do NOT recommend getting this for the original price ($29) but i do recommend trying the travel size or getting it on sale like it is now on UD's website ($14) it is a steal i am telling you!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Jclark33

All nighter is so AMAZING! It really holds up to its name! Went out last night, got home at 2am and makeup was still perfect! Too drunk to take a shower. Wake up the next morning and my makeup is flawless!! A++++++++++ :))))

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by materialface

I was so happy that these sprays come in a smaller bottle. I found it in sephora's bins when I was in line. The tester they had was the De-Slick spray, which was what I wanted, but in the bin were the All-Nighter sprays so low and behold, I got the wrong spray. I really wanted the De-slick one because my t-zone is oily and my makeup melts especially on my nose.
- The price of the travel sized bottle is O-K ($15 CAD) since I was happy they even came in a smaller size.
- I will say that the All Nighter spray did NOT help keeping oil at bay. which is the reason why i think the De-slick will be better for me.
- My makeup did stay put for a long time. Although it says all-nighter, I use this on a daily basis in the morning to set my makeup for the work day.
- Allnighter spray gets the most points for allowing my eye makeup and concealer+powder to stay on my face and not on my glasses!! amazing. This is the reason i hated wearing glasses, because it would ruin my makeup, create a crease on my face where the glasses sit and my lenses would get dirty. but ever since I've been using all nighter spray, its been a life saver.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Rayda4Life

This setting spray has become one of my "must-have" products for my daily makeup routine. Those with oily/combination skin would know how irritating it is to see your makeup smear and melt off throughout the day. This product helps to keep it in place. It does maintain your makeup for a long time but not as long as it says on the bottle. I find I have to re-spray if I am going out at night or else my makeup will start running. However, remember that I have oily skin so this problem may not happen to those with normal/dry skin. All I can really say is this product's effectiveness really depends on the person and their skin type. I love this product and will continue to keep purchasing it. (I wish it weren't so expensive though! BUT on the bright side, it has lasted me for over a year!) It's a small bottle that contains a lot of product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by KatGen

Wow. This product worked amazingly well for me!! After applying full coverage makeup, contouring, highlighting, liquid liner and mascara, I misted this on my face. It is 10:40 pm, and my makeup, which I applied at 10 am, is pretty much perfect. I'm use to looking in the mirror only to see makeup settled into lines and liner/mascara smeared onto my upper and lower lids. Well, not today! This. Stuff. Rocks! This is HG for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by cleo1975

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found this to be great and did what is meant to do. It set my make up without it being heavy or oily on my face. Expensive but little goes a long way. I also don't use every day.