April 24, 2014 | 972 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Green Tea Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 2:52:00 AM More reviews by smile244

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

i really do like this product. it's a very gentle exfoliator compared to other st ives scrubs. this product feels good on my skin and has a nice scent as an added bonus! the only downside is the it makes my skin feel a little tight, but other than that it's a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by beautynerd123

i really like this scrub! i usually use this in the summer because it helps me get rid of all that excess oil off my face. i got this last week at Walmart, for only 4$, and i'm really happy with it. the only thing that i don't like about it is that the harsh chemical products that are in there sometimes dries my skin out, so i try to limit my use of this to once a week or so :D , altogether, i like this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2012 10:37:00 AM More reviews by horcruxes

I usually use this scrub in summer, as it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean, and is more helpful eliminating my oil than the Apricot Scrub. The 1% of salicylic acid, is also great in helping me control my problematic skin.

The consistency of this exfoliator is very different to that of the Apricot Scrub - the consistency of the scrub is a lot softer - more like wet caster sugar - possibly finer, in a gel, as opposed to the Apricot Scrub which feels more like wet sand in a creamy mixture? Thus, as a mechanical exfoliator, it is much more gentle on the skin, so I can use it nearly once every one or two days. However, it's cleansing properties are much stronger than the Apricot Scrub, leaving the skin a lot drier.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by LaMoon

This scrub works pretty well on my skin. It's more gentle than the apricot scrub. It's adds glow to my skin and slowly dries out m pimples. I use witchhazel after the scrub in the morning. I guess both of these work great on my skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by littlemisssweetandpetite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

This scrub is amazing!!!!! I used to have really bad skin throughout most of high school, then all of the sudden I stopped breaking out about 6 months ago. Just out of the blue. I wasn't using any special products or anything. Anyway the last few days I started breaking out really badly. Blackheads all over my nose and small blemishes all over my cheeks and forehead. My friend recommended this and voile-I've used it 3 times and already there's a huge difference. Almost all the blemishes are gone and the blackheads are starting to go away. It's surprisingly gentle for a scrub and my skin is sooo soft after I use it. Could not be more happy with this product

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by wynterandkaylinsmommy123

I really do like this but i dont love it. It does exfoliate and cleanses my face. But it makes my skin red plus it makes my face feel tight. Other than that im pretty impressed. The little grains dont hurt my face like the apricot scrub does. But i will not repurchase this again

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by rlim97

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH.the grains are way less abrasive than the apricot scrub.it's perfect for daily use and it's absolutely amazing.it also smells really nice.i'd recommend it to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 4:07:00 AM More reviews by Jessie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this. It scrubs away all the dead skin and makes my face feel so smooth. I also noticed it really reduced redness and prevented pimples. And it smells great! I'm on my 5th bottle and will continue to buy!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by kisshippie13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have blemish prone combination skin.
This product has done nothing but irritate my skin.
The tiny little scrub beads are way too harsh. I don't have sensitive skin at all, and this scrub stung my face . Was very unpleasant.

Its drying as well. But that's expected.

I don't recommended this product if you have breakouts on your face, its just too irritating on them.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by erodddd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The product is effective and such a steal. I'm a teen with combo skin- and it takes care of my dry cheeks and my oily T-Zone. My skin feels soft and clean after I use this and I notice my breakouts slowly disappear with each application. I wouldn't over-use it though, I use this product twice a weak because it really exfoliates my skin and anymore would be too much. This definitely keeps my breakouts/pimples under control and is the best drugstore scrub out there. I strongly suggest this. Plus, the smell is great.