July 29, 2014 | 1933 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by crissy007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG this is the best lip balm I've ever got!!! It's sweet and smells good too!!! I usually apply this before applying my mood lipstick. It goes on so well and so long!! I put it overnight and when I wake up, it's still there on my lips (my room has AC)!!! I'm so in love with this <3

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2011 3:35:00 AM More reviews by Eve8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I first discoverd this brand with the sweet mint lip balm sphere and then tried lemon. It's also really nice, really helps my dry lips and it has a nice taste but it's a bit more greasy then the mint one. I used the lemon one way faster! But it's still a very good product for a very good price. However, I'll stay with the mint :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by russianunicorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Honestly what first attracted me to this lip balm was its cute packaging. I thought the sphere shape was simply adorable! The price is fairly reasonable, and it is very easy to apply - not to mention it smells fantastic. I love lemon in general, so this lip balm was like the epitome of lemony goodness for me. It is also helpful that it contains SPF and I usually wear it under lipstick. The texture isn't too wet or too dry, and it really helps my chapped lips become nice and smooth!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by ILoveMakeup98

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this lipbalm!
Its AMAZING.
My sister got it for me at first i though lemon lipbalm?
YUCK!
I tried it
Smells SOOOO GOOD
The packaging is cute && could carry it around with me.
It moisturizes so good

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this lip balm after seeing rave reviews for it on Youtube and on here for a long time. My local drugstore finally got most of the flavors on permanent display so I picked up the Lemon Drop one. I do like it so far. I like the packaging, although that's not why I purchased it (and you have to be careful when putting the lid back on that you don't nick the lip balm sphere). I was drawn in by the natural list of ingredients. It does have a natural (but slightly sweet) lemon scent. The lasting power isn't particularly great but that's true for most lip balms I own. The formula is smooth and non-waxy. It does make my lips peel after awhile though :/ I like that the Lemon Drop flavor has spf 15 in it as well. It's a nice lip balm, all in all, but still not on par with my all time favorite (Kiss My Face organic). I may or may not repurchase in another scent, but I think they would make great stocking stuffers because of the novelty packaging and yummy flavors.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Abbynoname1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the smell and taste of the lip balm and love that it makes my lips super smooth. The packaging is really cute too! I also like how its not too glossy and greasy like some lip balms can be. It also makes lipstick last longer if you put it before you put on your lipstick.
I would def buy this product again!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2011 11:47:00 PM More reviews by asariigirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The packaging was adorable, but I can't say the same for the product inside.
I love EOS in summer fruit but this was a disappointment.
The texture of summer fruit was smooth and felt great on my lips, but this was rather bumpy and not smooth at all.
I would not purchase this again , but I really like how it is natural so I will repurchase the summer fruit one.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by hayleykat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I find Lemon Drop to be one of the creamier Lip Spheres! It smells refreshing, even after a few minutes on your lips, and leaves your lips feeling moisturized. The only major con I have is that the one I bought today came with the actual lip product stuck inside the top. Ironically the base is shaped like a lemon, so I wasn't /so/ mad, but I now have a small gash in the top of the sphere where I stabbed it to wiggle out of the top of the lid. It seems to stick, though, so it won't be noticeable once I wear it down a little.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by thatssoblasian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love EOS lip balm spheres! The lemon drop one smells great and has the added benefit of SPF 15, which is perfect for the summer time! It does moisturize your lips without leaving a waxy gross feeling to them like a lot of the other lip balms out there. My main complaint is that it doesn't moisturize enough at times, so you find yourself apply more and more through out the day.
Other than that this is a great product and the positives outshines the negatives.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by SaraP1900

What a great lip balm! It really moisturizes my lips and leaves them with a nice scent.
Although the scent does over power me a bit.
Over all it's a nice lipbalm! And you cna find it at great prices!!!