November 25, 2014 | 1817 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by mlovesmakeup97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Leaves lips nice and moist and smells great.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by livelaughlovelots

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this. I had wanted a new SPF lip balm for a while, and I didn't want to spend a crazy amount of money. I also wanted a packaging fresh and new. So, I picked this up at Walmart for about $3, give or take. It's also in other drugstores for a few cents more. One thing I loved was the shape. Finally, a shape that will make heads turn. Really, I don't think I would have given it a lesser opinion if it didn't have the same shape. The shape is just a bonus, I was surprised to find that it actually was not as large as I expected. The egg shape does fit in my pocket, and once I have actually put two of these balms in my pocket at the same time. They are bulky, but it's okay. It's unique. You twist in a full circle to open it, and do the same to close it. It makes a clicking noise to let you know it's all the way closed. I have bought so many of eos balms, and I have had the unfortunate experience of one falling out, which is really an unpleasant surprise to find, even more so on a new lip balm. I really like this because you can see how much balm you have used and how much you have left, and with tube balms it's almost a guessing game. It makes it simpler to know if you are going to run out and be stranded without a lip balm. The smell is amazing. It smells like those lemon drop candies, or the lemonade mix you buy to mix with water and get yummy lemonade! It's such a yummy scent. It is very waxy, but this way it doesn't melt, which would be tragic if it did. If you use it enough like I do, it's not as waxy, more creamy. Problem solved. So, thus, use it more and it's creamier, use it less and it's waxier. When I say more, I don't mean ever 5 minutes or anything, either. I love rubbing my lips together with this product because it feels plain good. It does give you a bit of shine, but nothing like lip gloss. Just a healthy shine. In the summer, a lip balm with sunscreen is a must. Some lip balms with SPF just smell and taste awful though! Not this one in the least. The higher the SPF, the more protection, and SPF 15 is great to have. It's always my lip balm for going out because it both protects from the air, wind, temperature, and sun. The price is just okay. It's not extremely expensive, but compared to regular lip balms, it's not too cheap either. It does almost have two entire regular tube lip balls inside of it (it's .25 oz), which evens it all out. It's still not something I would buy eight of and scatter around every room of my house. There is only one thing I really dislike besides the price. When you apply the lip balm, it's so easy to scrape the balm with your teeth or the lid. I don't have buck teeth either, trust me. After that, I would have little, tiny scratches on the surface of the balm. It's usually in odd places too, like the complete side of the balm where I hardy apply it at. I guess I just have to be super careful. Overall, I would totally reccomend. And I would buy it again, I love this!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2011 11:33:00 AM More reviews by joy85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this at Wal-Mart for $2-$3 in the chapstick section in the health and beauty section rather than in the make-up section. Drawn to the cute packaging and hype, I purchased this hoping it was all it was cracked up to be. I was very dissapointed. It feels gritty upon applying to the lips, and feels as if it does nothing. I don't feel like it moisturizes my lips, or does anything for that matter. It just appears to be useless. Not impressed at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2011 10:31:00 AM More reviews by 2ksmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was a total impulse buy in the checkout line at Wegmans (a grocery store, which is actually one of my favorite places to shop for cosmetics). It was only 1.99 & its gotten so much hype I finally caved. I love the scent & taste of this, its refreshingly lemony, but otherwise I have little positive to say. I think the golf-ball shaped packaging is gimmicky. I keep it in the center console of my van to apply when I'm driving, just because the size & shape don't really make it convenient to keep in my pocket or purse. (My 8-year old son thinks its really cool, though & he will likely wind up swiping it). I just smear the fat, rounded balm on my lips. Since its clear it doesn't really matter that application isn't really precise. The balm itself is mediocre. It feels good at first, but disappears from my lips within 30 minutes. It provides no lasting moisture. I've got literally dozens of lip balms that perform better & are more convenient to apply. I'll use it for a 'quick fix' just because I like the scent & taste, but I wouldn't recommend or repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by crissy007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG this is the best lip balm I've ever got!!! It's sweet and smells good too!!! I usually apply this before applying my mood lipstick. It goes on so well and so long!! I put it overnight and when I wake up, it's still there on my lips (my room has AC)!!! I'm so in love with this <3

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2011 3:35:00 AM More reviews by Eve8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I first discoverd this brand with the sweet mint lip balm sphere and then tried lemon. It's also really nice, really helps my dry lips and it has a nice taste but it's a bit more greasy then the mint one. I used the lemon one way faster! But it's still a very good product for a very good price. However, I'll stay with the mint :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by russianunicorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Honestly what first attracted me to this lip balm was its cute packaging. I thought the sphere shape was simply adorable! The price is fairly reasonable, and it is very easy to apply - not to mention it smells fantastic. I love lemon in general, so this lip balm was like the epitome of lemony goodness for me. It is also helpful that it contains SPF and I usually wear it under lipstick. The texture isn't too wet or too dry, and it really helps my chapped lips become nice and smooth!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by ILoveMakeup98

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this lipbalm!
Its AMAZING.
My sister got it for me at first i though lemon lipbalm?
YUCK!
I tried it
Smells SOOOO GOOD
The packaging is cute && could carry it around with me.
It moisturizes so good

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this lip balm after seeing rave reviews for it on Youtube and on here for a long time. My local drugstore finally got most of the flavors on permanent display so I picked up the Lemon Drop one. I do like it so far. I like the packaging, although that's not why I purchased it (and you have to be careful when putting the lid back on that you don't nick the lip balm sphere). I was drawn in by the natural list of ingredients. It does have a natural (but slightly sweet) lemon scent. The lasting power isn't particularly great but that's true for most lip balms I own. The formula is smooth and non-waxy. It does make my lips peel after awhile though :/ I like that the Lemon Drop flavor has spf 15 in it as well. It's a nice lip balm, all in all, but still not on par with my all time favorite (Kiss My Face organic). I may or may not repurchase in another scent, but I think they would make great stocking stuffers because of the novelty packaging and yummy flavors.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Abbynoname1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the smell and taste of the lip balm and love that it makes my lips super smooth. The packaging is really cute too! I also like how its not too glossy and greasy like some lip balms can be. It also makes lipstick last longer if you put it before you put on your lipstick.
I would def buy this product again!