Cargo Blush - Catalina

4.5

Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, May Contain ( /-): Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) (Titanium Dioxide), FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (Yellow 6 Lake), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow) (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides) (Iron Oxides), FD&C Red 6 (Red 6 Lake)

on 4/4/2004 5:39:00 PM

I really love Cargo. It's a great line that isn't as appreciated as it should be, not at all. Catalina is a very soft baby pink color that is good for light complexions to give a natural rosy look. I recommend it.

on 2/22/2004 12:19:00 PM

Though it gives a natural pink color on my cheeks which I like but it's too matt! I like face makeup to be fresh and glowly, this means when other parts of my face look glowly, my cheeks look matt when wearing this!!!

Their metal tin packaging scratches so easily!! I used it only twice and it looks like i have been carrying it ard. :(

Well... overall, it's pigmented, one thing which I like. Will i consider buying it again?? With price like this and packaging that scatches so easily, I don't think so. :)

on 2/5/2004 3:27:00 PM

Cargo catalina is a pink highly pigmented blush. It lasts a long time too, I looked at my face a few hours later and the blush was still there. The only thing is this is lighter than nars mata hari. I just feel that mata hari being a darker pink just works better for me. This is a great blush for PPPs and LLLs.

on 2/3/2004 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i use this blush every day, it's terrific. as powder blushes go, the packaging makes a lot of sense. for work days i use the color very sparingly, but on weekends i also play it up. the color is just lovely.

on 12/11/2003 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I keep reading this as a rec. for PPPs, & since I'm a little darker I wasn't sure if it would work for me. I'm so glad I finally swapped for it!! Great subtle but buildable pink - really gives the natural flush everyone has mentioned. I love Cargo blushes in general, & this is a definite must-have.

on 11/21/2003 12:30:00 AM

love pink blushes and this one is one of my very favorites. the texture is very smooth and silky. if applied sheerly, its a very pretty baby pink. however, a light hand is a must because if applied too heavily it becomes way too bright of a pink on this ppp/lll

on 10/31/2003 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love Love Love this blush!!!

First, the color, Catalina, is such a sheer, pretty girly-girl pink. I find it very natural for a powder blush. I do agree with the other posters though...use a gentle hand with this.

Second, the packaging...so great. The tin is HUGE and is big enough to swirl a full size blush brush in it. It lasts forever so I think of it as well-priced.

Third, my combo/oily skin breaks out from lots of funky ingredients. This blush has NEVER caused me a breakout and I've been using it for at least two years.

on 10/4/2003 7:55:00 PM

Very pretty, bright pink. NOT a subtle pink, so if you aren't used to wearing a vibrant blush, beware. I am a PPP and this color (when used sparingly) makes we look awake and just very feminine. Love the packaging.

on 8/10/2003 2:46:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

i must say the texture of this blush is out of this world, its so silky and soft and its highly pigmented so u only need a very tiny bit, and the tin is huge so u'll never run out lol. The blush itself deserves 5 lippies!
HOWEVER, the color batalina might be a little much for me, in the tin its a bright pink bubble gum color that appears like a soft dolly pink, it makes u look doll and angel like, but it just didn't suit me that well. This color would look great on a FFF or LLL skined girls.
This blush is well worth your money:D

on 8/8/2003 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Nice cool light pink - nothing spectacular though...I like Bobbi Brown's pinks better

Popular Blush Products