November 23, 2014 | 987 users online

Blush - Cargo - Catalina

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2004 12:19:00 PM More reviews by candeecake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Though it gives a natural pink color on my cheeks which I like but it's too matt! I like face makeup to be fresh and glowly, this means when other parts of my face look glowly, my cheeks look matt when wearing this!!!

Their metal tin packaging scratches so easily!! I used it only twice and it looks like i have been carrying it ard. :(

Well... overall, it's pigmented, one thing which I like. Will i consider buying it again?? With price like this and packaging that scatches so easily, I don't think so. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2004 3:27:00 PM More reviews by sonnie_art

Cargo catalina is a pink highly pigmented blush. It lasts a long time too, I looked at my face a few hours later and the blush was still there. The only thing is this is lighter than nars mata hari. I just feel that mata hari being a darker pink just works better for me. This is a great blush for PPPs and LLLs.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2004 8:20:00 PM More reviews by hhrachel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i use this blush every day, it's terrific. as powder blushes go, the packaging makes a lot of sense. for work days i use the color very sparingly, but on weekends i also play it up. the color is just lovely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2003 1:22:00 PM More reviews by SusanR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I keep reading this as a rec. for PPPs, & since I'm a little darker I wasn't sure if it would work for me. I'm so glad I finally swapped for it!! Great subtle but buildable pink - really gives the natural flush everyone has mentioned. I love Cargo blushes in general, & this is a definite must-have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2003 12:30:00 AM More reviews by peachyrose

love pink blushes and this one is one of my very favorites. the texture is very smooth and silky. if applied sheerly, its a very pretty baby pink. however, a light hand is a must because if applied too heavily it becomes way too bright of a pink on this ppp/lll

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2003 10:33:00 AM More reviews by treyscrap

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love Love Love this blush!!!

First, the color, Catalina, is such a sheer, pretty girly-girl pink. I find it very natural for a powder blush. I do agree with the other posters though...use a gentle hand with this.

Second, the packaging...so great. The tin is HUGE and is big enough to swirl a full size blush brush in it. It lasts forever so I think of it as well-priced.

Third, my combo/oily skin breaks out from lots of funky ingredients. This blush has NEVER caused me a breakout and I've been using it for at least two years.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2003 7:55:00 PM More reviews by hitch625

Very pretty, bright pink. NOT a subtle pink, so if you aren't used to wearing a vibrant blush, beware. I am a PPP and this color (when used sparingly) makes we look awake and just very feminine. Love the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2003 2:46:00 AM More reviews by cheryhouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i must say the texture of this blush is out of this world, its so silky and soft and its highly pigmented so u only need a very tiny bit, and the tin is huge so u'll never run out lol. The blush itself deserves 5 lippies!
HOWEVER, the color batalina might be a little much for me, in the tin its a bright pink bubble gum color that appears like a soft dolly pink, it makes u look doll and angel like, but it just didn't suit me that well. This color would look great on a FFF or LLL skined girls.
This blush is well worth your money:D

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2003 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Skye99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice cool light pink - nothing spectacular though...I like Bobbi Brown's pinks better

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2003 5:47:00 PM More reviews by AddicTedtoMAC

This is a nice cool light pink. Nothing spectacular, but good on apples of cheek for a nice baby doll flush. I much prefer my Stila Tutu blush though. However, Cargo blush is really silky, blendable, and long lasting. I use this occasionally and although i don't really *need* it, it is nice having it.