October 1, 2014 | 1753 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Xtreme Wear - Pacific Blue

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 9:23:00 AM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I agree with a previous reviewer that this is like cobalt and periwinkle mixed together. Its is a really nice, original colour. Funny enough I was shopping for a new summer color and my boy spotted this one. At $2.50 CDN I picked it up. No shimmer - pure creme. It has a pretty decent brush on it, flat and wide. Applies like a dream! I applied one very thin coat and let that dry and then went in for a second. Dried in 15 mins and left me with perfect, shiny, opaque toenails. I would buy it again in a second. What a bargin!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 7:07:00 AM More reviews by kaileym

OMG! i love this nail polish, i got it on sale at my local walmart for 2$! this is a really hard colour to describe, because it is so unique, and thats what i love about it! i applied on coat last night, but it didnt apply very good because i didnt have enough on the brush, so i loaded it up again, but with a bit more polish, and it was completely opaque! then i topped with a top coat and it was touchable dry in about 8 mins, so i went to bed, and woke up will no smudges, or line in them! i love how the brush is a large size, because it covers almost my entire nail! will be buying more shades!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2010 2:29:00 PM More reviews by forcedorgasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is a very pretty blue. heard to give an exact color description.. it's pure creme, no shimmer at all. i applied 2 coats and got great results which dried in a decent amount of time. i love the wide brush, allows me to get to the sides of my nails easy, unlike CG. this was only $2cnd at walmart.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm agog over this polish. It's hard to describe though: sort of a cross between a cobalt and a periwinkle, but it's very vivid and sort of dark at the same time. It's a creme with no shimmer. So dang pretty!!! It's got a wide brush and it's only $2.69 at Target.