September 23, 2014 | 1831 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by imadesphousewife

This is probably one of the better under eye concealers I've tried. That being said, I gave it a four because it still doesn't cover my circles completely. I use it in combonation with the anti-puff roller, before AND after using foundation. Will likely not purchase again, my search continues!

Edited to add - this product does wonders for my teastained eyelids! I use it on top of WNW eyeshadow primer and can actually go without eyeshadow. Bumped it up to a five cause I've been looking forever for a product that will help with this!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by LAMB1837

I use this product after I apply my foundation. I like being able to have blendable color along with the soothing eye roller, and I find the coverage to be medium (and buildable...give it a minute to set and then apply another coat and before you know it you have a full coverage concealer). It helps to cover the dark circles and reduce puffiness under my eyes. Would definitely recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by CheekyBo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Seriously, this is the product that never ends. I've been using this pretty much daily and it's been over a year now! I wouldn't say I have that bad of dark circles but it does work to cover up what little I do have. It feels moisturizing and nice when rolling it on. I would repurchase it again, but think I am going to try something new when this runs out.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by viivijw

Doesn't really work for me. No matter how much i put this under my eyes, it covers only a little of my dark circles. I won't buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by lunasunny

As soon as I apply this product under my eyes there are no dark circles. BUT it immediately starts to come off. I use primer on my eyes and it still comes off. So by the middle of the day my eyes already look dark again. It's a waste of money unless your going to reapply it every hour.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2013 6:18:00 AM More reviews by gingeorgia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best thing about this product is that it covers but doesn't cake. It is great value and lasts a long time. The wear time is reasonable; but I find myself reaching for it and reapplying through the day due to its ease of use. If I had to eliminate all but one item of cosmetics...this would be the one I would keep.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by hiphuphop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this, you really see the difference when you put it on, I have pretty bad dark circles and when I put it on, you would think that I sleep 12 hours every night. It doesn't help with removing dark circles but it helps with covering them up.
For a concealer this is great!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by godivas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very dark circles around my eyes, which is pretty much the only skin problem I have ever had really, I have used this product on and off and haven't reaaly noticed any changes in my dark circles.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by pipinko550

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Well, I'm not very impressed with this product. It does almost nothing for me... and it contains alcohol which irritates my eyes for a while after the application. I don't have very dark under-eye circles, but I still have to use corrector over this. It is very cheap product, but I would not buy this stuff again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Flassie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This concealer is very light, so not for those with extreme under eye circles, or those who are self-concious about under eye cirlces. However I don't think I have bad under eye bags, nor do they bother me much, so this is perfect! It's very light and feels refreshing with the metal ball roller. It also blends in seamlessly with your natural skin, which is a contrast to a lot of other concealers which are a bit too "brightening" to look natural. Also it doesn't crease on me!! YAY! Also it supposably has skin care benefits, so thats an added bonus :)